Wales
    Hero
    Hello Kitty
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 25

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydromorphone View Post
    But yeah, come back and visit Canada, we have something for everyone (including like, 80% of our land that is unoccupied and untouched by man just waiting to be traversed) and our special friendship with America means we're generally quite friendly. Just ignore the border crossing, they're always dicks for some reason.

Why do you write so much text every time.

Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 06:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Colez Biker Gang
    Ethnicity
    Colez Biker Gang
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a2a
    mtDNA
    V
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,075
    Given: 11,797

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydromorphone View Post
    Newfoundland is a very beautiful looking place, I wish I could say I've been! I've been to the maritime provinces though, P.E.I in my youth and it was very beautiful. It's a lot different than the prairies, though
    Yes it certainly is! Since the population is fairly small you can drive for miles on end and see just scenery I'd assume. that's pretty damn cool.

My favorite aspects are the more 'typical' wilderness places. I wish I could go to the boreal forest more up north. I've been to a taiga bio in Quebec, absolutely beautiful, trekking through massive trees and the underbrush only to come to a wide, open river and lake, the sun shining off it's stillness. Have you ever been fishing? Gotta say I'm an avid fisherman. Mostly in the Muskoka area which is northern ontario, plenty of perch and various panfish, bass, and pikes and muskellunge which are always a treat to get on the line. More and more these days it's hard to find people to backpack with and travel outdoors, which is one of my main hobbies. Kids today love to play around with hunting knives and rifles but never actually ever hunt or clean fish or skin animals.
    Yes I have, I love fishing, it's very peaceful and serene and there's nothing better than the feeling of catching a large fish ahaha.

Sorry for rambling again! Come back to Canada, we love visitors, and we aren't biased against Americans at all! I've also travelled extensively throughout the US, mostly the West (Northwest, eastern seabord and atlantic states, and the south) and I absolutely love it. Massachusets is a wonderful state, I also loved driving through Virginia.
    Now I'm determined to go and visit lmfao.

We drove nearly a mile directly though a mountain, came out the other side to a huge hilly area with a beautiful town down in a basin, you could see everything from up on the road, nearly every house, a big church with a spiral, etc. I love small-town America, we went down to the town and there's no big corporations really, just a small local community, local coffee shop, local convenience store, we stopped by a ma and pa grocers and they were the kindest people ever, recognized our accents and we were from Canada, gave us a deal on a bunch of items and even had some homemade stuff they sold us like jams, pies, etc. It's funny because the prevailing stereotype of Americans in the world is loud and uneducated but my experiences were anything but. Even in regular restuarant chains the waiters loved that we were from Canada and did not hesitate to talk with us at length about a variety of stuff, shit we should see, etc. Maybe it's because we were from Canada, but hey...
    Yeah, the people in some towns are super friendly and talk to everyone as if they know them. It's very welcoming and cool haha.

Last Online
    09-10-2015 @ 11:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Scottish, Half German
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Hello, Welcome!

Last Online