bill cooper, donahue, kemilla, buddha, truthiracy, lane, coleman
    Religion
    neocortex / hermetic laws
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,195
    Given: 731

0 Not allowed!

Default transhumanism the creation of human golems

And it was given unto him to give breath to it, even to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as should not worship the image of the beast should be killed. Revelation 13:15

In George Orwell’s 1984, the totalitarian state ruled by Big Brother was called “Oceania.” At the very center of the government of Oceania there were four large buildings that towered above the ghetto-like urban environment. They were enormous pyramid structures of glittering white, like the Illuminati pyramid prominently displayed on the back of the U.S. dollar with the words, Novus Ordo Seclorum, or New Order of the Ages which means New World Order. Orwell was obviously aware of the existence of the Illuminati.

The next step in establishing global control through the pyramid hierarchy of the Illuminati is through the science of Transhumanism and genetic engineering. This is predicted by Jesus Christ when He said, “As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be in the days of the coming of the Son of Man.”The Illuminati pyramid symbol on the back of the U.S. dollar reveals a hierarchal organizational structure with the slaves of Pharaoh god-king toiling to sustain the New World Order. On the other side of the dollar is the occult symbol of the Phoenix which also reveals a genetic hierarchy.

Ray KurzweiI, one of the world’s most cutting edge futurists, believes that things like computer-brain interfaces and nano-technology could transform mankind into a race of "biorobots," a mindless species of cyborgs, or the slaves of intelligent robots in what is called the “Singularity.” In his book, Big Brother: The Orwellian Nightmare Come True by Mark Dice, Dice comments that, “Kurzweil foresaw a large portion of the population would become politically neutralized, saying, “Although not politically popular, the underclass is politically neutralized through public assistance and the generally high level of affluence.”

Ray Kurzweil and other scientists, who are advocates of Transhumanism, believed that a global transformation will happen around 2045. Kurzweil believes that Artificial Intelligence, computers, nano-technology, robots, Androids and Cyborgs will collectively become vastly more intelligent than human beings.This event is called, “The Singularity.”

http://www.newswithviews.com/McGuire/paul189.htm

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

0 Not allowed!

This is the only positive way humans could evolve.Giant,strong,healthy,intelligent and immune to any outside factors,with no racial identity(One human kind).And most importantly,removed petty human qualities,like insecurity,jealousy,spite,frugality,selfishness,pr ejudice.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2018 @ 07:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    antiglobalist, antiamerican
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

and of course lobotomised with no brain and free thought like you..

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by revealman View Post
    and of course lobotomised with no brain and free thought like you..
    I know this hurts you revealman,because you are not worthy of that future,but are you willing to reject it as the best just because you don't fit in?
    This is that very selfishness,spite and insecurity that has to be eliminated.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

well silly boy, if you want to become a soulless robot go for it but if you cross my way i will shortcut your circuit, death to transhumanism.. satans creation

you are a satanist, satan takes pride in tampering with gods creation because in his pride and egocentrism he thinks he can make it better!

ps. linebacker would be a carrot stick without the synthetic stuff he is ingesting, thats why he loves artificial things

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Look who is talking about robots and artificials.You are a pitiful copy paste machine,you have no idea of your own,no vision,you read websites and forums visited by physically repulsive and mentally lagged individuals wearing tin foil hats and you copy paste everything here.

People like you can do nothing else but follow idiotic theories like sheep following the shepherd who doesn't really believe what he's saying himself.There is no god,no divine forces and imaginary illuminati boogie men living in secret societies.

There is only one solid force and law in this universe and all its stars and systems,and its evolution.You seem to not be familiar with it,because it appears to have missed you.Your mind has not evolved past the middle ages,and Im pretty sure your body resembles a diagram for rachitis.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-03-2019 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,130
    Given: 429

0 Not allowed!

Hey Linebacker! Stop dismissing people who disagree with your utopia of a future Earth populated exclusively by muscular Supermen and answer my questions: Is weightlifting, bio-mechanically speaking, the only method of strength training? Do you know/Are there any other methods of strength training?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony PV View Post
    Hey Linebacker! Stop dismissing people who disagree with your utopia of a future Earth populated exclusively by muscular Supermen and answer my questions: Is weightlifting, bio-mechanically speaking, the only method of strength training? Do you know/Are there any other methods of strength training?
    Its the only method for humans.We have long ago devolved our ability to have natural built strong musculature without any physical training.

Our ancestors once were like gorillas,they didn't need any gyms and weights,they were born strong and died strong without lifting a single weight.

For us devolved modern humans,thats impossible.Everyone is born scrawny,and we have to work hard trough resistance training to built what we are supposed to naturally have.That will change once genetic engineering is introduced.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-04-2023 @ 05:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 959
    Given: 1,498

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    And most importantly,removed petty human qualities,like insecurity,jealousy,spite,frugality,selfishness,pr ejudice.
    You cannot selectively remove those human emotions, without removing their other half too.

In a world without insecurity confidence would be devoid of meaning.

Or jealousy, imagine if you just didn't care if the target of your affections starts showing affection to someone else... There'd be no love either.

All parts of the human spectrum of emotion are equally important. Pride and humility, love and hate, tolerance and prejudice and so on. They exist in such a duality that there can't be one without the other.

You just described one of the most hellish distopias imaginable.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    Look who is talking about robots and artificials.You are a pitiful copy paste machine,you have no idea of your own,no vision,you read websites and forums visited by physically repulsive and mentally lagged individuals wearing tin foil hats and you copy paste everything here.

People like you can do nothing else but follow idiotic theories like sheep following the shepherd who doesn't really believe what he's saying himself.There is no god,no divine forces and imaginary illuminati boogie men living in secret societies.

There is only one solid force and law in this universe and all its stars and systems,and its evolution.You seem to not be familiar with it,because it appears to have missed you.Your mind has not evolved past the middle ages,and Im pretty sure your body resembles a diagram for rachitis.
    as i once said to you, look at my profile picture, i am thaiboxing for years and am 90kg pure muscle no supplements! you look like a trash can full of steroids and other chemicals.. you are one of those sheeple falling into the new age idea of robotic transhumanism(shows only how weak willed and uncritical you are), i have the ability to cricitcal thinking which you lack.. so dont spread BS and look at how naive you are, you wannabe terminator with low iq

i would probably kick your ass easily cause you can only lift weights but have no explosive power and martial art training and feed on cheap bulgarian sustanol..

carpe diem!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information