Vajrayāna Buddhism
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,966
    Given: 1,575

1 Not allowed!

Default The "Alpha/Beta ranking"

So today's one of those glorious days where insomnia is kicking my ass. I was scrolling through Facebook out of boredom when one of the pages I follow made a crack about Beta males. It was the typical "Beta's are weak pansys... blah blah blah, cuck, blah blah blah".

Now I don't personally go by these rankings, as it's just pure Red Pill neckbeard faggotry, but I'm usually left wondering why the people who do hardly ever seem to even get the rankings right. So since I've nothing better to do, and a lot of people on here seem to go bat all that I've taken it upon myself to set the record straight for those who are misinformed.

The Alpha Male - The Boss:

The Alpha Male occupies the top of the ranking. Alpha's are confident in themselves and their abilities. As the title says, the Alpha is The Boss. He doesn't fear replacement, cos he knows that he is the better of anyone who would challenge him. Despite the stereotype that the Alpha has sex with different women every day, that's not necessarily true. A real Alpha has about 2-3 women on lock - meaning that, whenever he's in the mood, he just has to call up one of his girls, take them out to dinner to set the mood, and then go back to his place to fuck her like an animal. Not necessarily a "Bad boy", but he is the man that most women lust after; the one that woman actually wish they could become one of his "conquests". With his natural confidence, leadership skills, and charisma, there's no doubt as to the fact that he is the man to beat.

How to know if you're Alpha: People are innately aware. If you have to call yourself an Alpha, you're not one.

In the business of life: He is the CEO.

The Beta Male - The Sidekick:

The Beta Male occupies the second spot in the rankings, and is probably the most misunderstood. The Beta Male is not the stereotype shy, introverted pansy that is a complete loser in life, he is actually similar to the Alpha. A Beta is a Beta for the simple reason that he's just not as good as the Alpha. Like the title says - he could be called the Alpha's sidekick, his wingman, even his D.U.F.F. The Alpha keeps him around to show how much better he is in comparison, and the Beta stays around cos he believes that if he puts enough work in, he can one day become the Alpha himself. Some of the stereotypes are accurate, though. The Beta is undoubtedly the Silver medal. Unless he gets lucky, he will always come in second to the Alpha. As far as love life, that's accurate too. After a woman is done pining for the Alpha Male, she'll find herself a nice Beta to settle down with. Together, they'll become an average couple, raise an average family, and live an average life.

How to know if you're Beta: If your woman has ever said "That's the type of guy I used to go for, until I met you" then congrats, you're a Beta.

In the business of life: He is the Middle Management.

The Gamma Male - The Outsider:

The Gamma Male occupies the third spot in the rankings. Unlike the Beta Male who dreams about one day becoming the Alpha Male himself, the Gamma Male has no desire to participate in "The herd", and regards those who do with contempt. The Gamma Male, like the title says, can be described as an outsider or nonconformist. Gammas reject status and authority, believing that personal pursuits and thinking for oneself is what's most desirable. Gamma Males are typically laidback, almost Buddhist-like in terms of worldview. They are also cynical, and can be vicious around those they dislike, especially if said person is an Alpha. In terms of relationships, Gammas typically ignore most women, unless they feel that she "Gets him". When in a relationship, Gammas can be clingy, as they feel that people they can actually relate to are few and far. That's not bad, as Gamma Males and Gamma Females are typically drawn to one another. Gammas tend to derive satisfaction from their private sense of awe, beauty, and mystery, rather than social acceptance or material things. The ability to find satisfaction in these things is often what keeps them going while being outsiders in society.

How to know if you're Gamma: If you have nothing but scorn for "The herd", and mass culture. You probably dream of buying a cabin by the lake and just staying there to get away from everybody.

In the business of life: He is the anti-Establishment musician.

The Delta Male - The Try-Hard:

The Delta Male occupies the fourth spot in the rankings. To paraphrase Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas: If the Alpha Male is so 3008, then the Delta Male is so 2000 and late. Delta Males, like the title says, are "try-hards", "posuers", and "attention-whores". Everything the Alpha Male was last month, the Delta Male is just getting to. This is augmented by the fact that all Deltas are all deluded unto thinking that they themselves are Alphas, or at least almost there. Deltas are usually known as "That guy with the undeserved ego". If he has a moderately nice body, he'll take pictures to post on social media and brag about how great it is. The Delta thinks he's a solid 10, when he's really about a 6 at best. Any attempt to tell a Delta the truth about himself will just be met with more delusion. As with Gamma Males, the Delta Male usually hooks up with a Delta Female, so it works out alright, until the Delta fucks it all up by cheating with various females in the deluded belief that that's Alpha behavior. The Delta could almost be described as the "Beta's Beta".

How to know if you're Delta: Pretty much if you read this and thought I was describing you.

In the business of life: He is the low-tier Used Car Salesman.

The Omega Male - The Reject:

The Omega Male occupies the last spot in the rankings. "Simps", "Cucks", and "Pansys". This is what people typically mean when they talk about Beta Males. Omega Males not only lack ambition and confidence, they have accepted their fate as Omega Males. They are the nice guys who finish last. Omegas are widely known for their inability to fit in socially. They are the human doormats. Their outlooks on life vary. They range anywhere between "That guy who is a feminist cos he thinks it will get him laid" to "That guy who pretty much gave up on life." Their relationships are often tragic. Omega Males are who women typically run to as a last resort. Best case scenario - The woman is with him temporarily for financial support until she finds someone better. Worst case scenario - The woman is having No-Holes-Barred- Sex with her Delta lover and her Beta boss while planning to stay with the Omega until the money drys up. The Omega is a tragic figure, one that proves just how dark life can really be.

How to know if you're Omega: If you don't realize it by now, then you probably never will.

In the business of life: He is the Janitor.

The reference chart:

So there you have it. If you go by all this, it should at least be accurate.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,016
    Given: 1,369

0 Not allowed!

Omega FTW! Incels rule the world!

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

List Apricity members according to social position.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Thread Information