View Poll Results: Will be western culture destroyed?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing can stop immigration and the end of western civilization

4 25.00%
  • We still have time to stop it

8 50.00%
  • Western Civilization will never be destroyed

4 25.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will western civilization/culture be destroyed because of Muslim/african immigrants?

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,074
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman26 View Post
    I absolutely think we can change then. Look at post Ottoman Turkey; Ataturk's Reforms were aimed at becoming more Westernized... Ataturk banned many traditional head coverings (turbans, fez's, bonnets), abolished the caliphates ability to mediate in the public sphere, abolished the millet system, introduction of womens public rights and womens marriage rights, introduction of popular sovereignty, abolishment of sharia courts, introduction of the Swiss Civil Code, as well as massive changes to education. There are many within the muslim community who wish to modernize, it serves noone just to be afraid of them.

Your problem seems more to be with the genetic implications of muslim immigration, however I don't really think we are in any danger of becoming the minority. Look at Greece, it was a physically part of the Ottoman Empire for 500 years, with countless Turks moved to and stationed in Greece; but today genetic divisions between the two groups are still quite evident (beyond what many on this site say); and culturally they certainly are VERY distinct. Most of the hated immigrants are just hard working people looking for a better life for them and their family; not to subvert the great satan. I can put up with the occasional mosque here and there as long as they are law abiding people. Also, I dont think race mixing is as common as you think; cases are evident, but they certainly aren't the norm.

Being tolerant doesn't make me a marxist.. despite your attempt to place me into a box which would aid dismissing my arguments. I just think that we as a culture have been primed to be afraid of muslims. Personally I think that the terrorism and conflicts of the last 20 years are more geopolitical in origin than religious. Religion just serves as a conduit for it.
    Did you just cite Ottoman Turkey as a success story?

I'm not so much worried of Mosques as I am hordes of people with an IQ of 85-90 that can't hold a proper intelligent conversation.

Also, I don't think you understand math. We don't know the numbers of Turks that were migrating to Greece, and Turks were deported when Greece formed anyway. Horrible example.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    08-13-2015 @ 04:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    German, Irish, Norwegian, Swedish, English, Dutch, Scottish, Huguenot
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

I think immigrants should learn the language of the people of the country they are immigrating to and they should assimilate. I think multiculturalism is a bad idea, I am not against immigration but immigrants should assimilate into the culture of the country they are immigrating to.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    08-08-2022 @ 06:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gallic and Iberian
    Ethnicity
    French/Spanish
    Ancestry
    Many parts of France (mainly in South). Eastern Spain.
    Country
    France
    Region
    Occitania
    Taxonomy
    Don't know
    Politics
    Patriote
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 799
    Given: 291

0 Not allowed!

I think the opposite, in face of that great danger, europeans will return to their identities, already, young generations are far less leftists than those who are born after WWII, because they are much more confronted to multiculturalism.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information