Page 101 of 251 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2509

Thread: Beautiful Non-European Women

Progressive Collectivist Agrippa's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-17-2012 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mymy View Post
    As a woman, i can admit that half-negroid men usually can't be so attractive like half-Asian females... It's all about combination of elements, Asian element is softer, and negroid element tend to bring primitive look sometimes. Personally i prefer European men, because they look masculine and progressive while negroids tend to look primitive and archaic. On the other hand Asian men are usually less masculine than European, shorter and smaller and i don't like it. But for example this 3/4 Euro and 1/4 Asian man is totally okay:

I'm sorry for posting photo of man in section about women, i'm using it as example only.
    He looks totally European, almost classic Europid and highly progressive anyway.

If you know he's mixed, you might suspect which traits come from the Mongolid side, but otherwise, he looks more "classic" and progressive than some more Mongoliform Europeans...

People which are just "quarter something" can have many recombinations going back to the ancestral root - like his light pigmentation. That is a 50:50 chance in mixed individuals for recessive traits and higher (up to 100 percent) for dominant ones obviously.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2015 @ 08:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Netherlands
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    whatever
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mymy View Post
    As a woman, i can admit that half-negroid men usually can't be so attractive like half-Asian females... It's all about combination of elements, Asian element is softer, and negroid element tend to bring primitive look sometimes. Personally i prefer European men, because they look masculine and progressive while negroids tend to look primitive and archaic. On the other hand Asian men are usually less masculine than European, shorter and smaller and i don't like it. But for example this 3/4 Euro and 1/4 Asian man is totally okay:

I'm sorry for posting photo of man in section about women, i'm using it as example only.
    He looks like American actor Mark-Paul Gosselaar.

Ethnicity: ¾ Dutch, ¼ Indonesian

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2015 @ 08:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Netherlands
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    whatever
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66

0 Not allowed!

Asians blend in much more smoothly with whites than blacks do with either. If he were 1/4 black, it would be obvious to all of us, but 1/4 Indonesian and you can hardly tell.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by leibowitz View Post
    Asians blend in much more smoothly with whites than blacks do with either. If he were 1/4 black, it would be obvious to all of us, but 1/4 Indonesian and you can hardly tell.
    One has to add that it always depends on the exact types and traits in question, because Indonesians are often by default less typical Mongolid, weakly Mongolid, Sinids have progressive and sometimes part-Europiform traits too.

Extreme Tungids, Eastsibirids or South Sinids might be a completely different story.

Same goes for Negroids in the widest sense, with Aethiopids being more Europoid than Negroid quite often anyway and Northern Sudanids or certain Kafrid local variants also having rather weak and more often Europiform or even real Aethiopo-Europoid influences.

Then, if you look at the Europid side, a Nordid or Mediterranid type has stronger class Europid traits, than let's say a strongly Baltid or Alpinid individual - this too would end up in sometimes completely different mixtures, if comparing for example:
    - Nordid + Aethiopid
    - Nordid + North Sudanid
    - Alpinid + Palaenegrid
    - Alpinid + South Sudanid
    completely different results quite often, easy to recognise.

Same for Europid-Mongolid mixes. One can't generalise on all.

As for the beautiful Europid-Mongolid mixes, it is interesting to compare Kristin Kreuk with her fairly attractive but quite different - overall more Mongoloid - sister Justine Kreuk:

Kristin Kreuk has in comparison more of the refined, sharper and stronger differentiated features, which approach the Europid standard, so rather a part and very favourable "Mongolised Europoid", than the opposite...
    Last edited by Agrippa; 10-01-2011 at 01:49 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-29-2012 @ 11:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    Eastern Serbia
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    fairy...
    Politics
    Anyone for cake?
    Religion
    LOVE...
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by leibowitz View Post
    He looks like American actor Mark-Paul Gosselaar.

Ethnicity: ¾ Dutch, ¼ Indonesian
    Because it is Mark-Paul Gosselaar

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Haaaaaaa
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 279
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    One has to add that it always depends on the exact types and traits in question, because Indonesians are often by default less typical Mongolid, weakly Mongolid, Sinids have progressive and sometimes part-Europiform traits too.

Extreme Tungids, Eastsibirids or South Sinids might be a completely different story.

Same goes for Negroids in the widest sense, with Aethiopids being more Europoid than Negroid quite often anyway and Northern Sudanids or certain Kafrid local variants also having rather weak and more often Europiform or even real Aethiopo-Europoid influences.

Then, if you look at the Europid side, a Nordid or Mediterranid type has stronger class Europid traits, than let's say a strongly Baltid or Alpinid individual - this too would end up in sometimes completely different mixtures, if comparing for example:
    - Nordid + Aethiopid
    - Nordid + North Sudanid
    - Alpinid + Palaenegrid
    - Alpinid + South Sudanid
    completely different results quite often, easy to recognise.

Same for Europid-Mongolid mixes. One can't generalise on all.

As for the beautiful Europid-Mongolid mixes, it is interesting to compare Kristin Kreuk with her fairly attractive but quite different - overall more Mongoloid - sister Justine Kreuk:

Kristin Kreuk has in comparison more of the refined, sharper and stronger differentiated features, which approach the Europid standard, so rather a part and very favourable "Mongolised Europoid", than the opposite...
    Asians are similar to Caucasians, just with more flatter profile. So, that's why half Asian/half Caucasian came out quite as progressive as half African/half Caucasian.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mordid View Post
    Asians are similar to Caucasians, just with more flatter profile. So, that's why half Asian/half Caucasian came out quite as progressive as half African/half Caucasian.
    Actually their morphology is quite different from the Europid one, especially if talking about the more extreme-typical cold adapted variants. However, they have more progressive traits, which blend in better than the AVERAGE Europid-Negrid mixture, yet in the latter case, it depends on the morphological outcome in detail as well.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,480
    Given: 13,193

0 Not allowed!

Ileana D'Cruz

Last Online
    12-06-2013 @ 11:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pale Face
    Ethnicity
    Pale Ass
    Ancestry
    The southern united states.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    White Booty
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27

0 Not allowed!

This thread needs to be shut down. Its not fair to the ladies on here. I dont like seeing them gush over negroes in "Non-white men to die for threads" anymore then im sure they dont like us ogling non-whites in this one.

I checked out that non-white men thread...i thought i could handle it.

Double standards suck...

Banned
    Last Online
    05-21-2015 @ 09:06 AM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,015
    Given: 18,435

0 Not allowed!

One beatiful Mexican actress; don't know if she was already posted:

Page 101 of 251 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast

Thread Information