bill cooper, donahue, kemilla, buddha, truthiracy, lane, coleman
    Religion
    neocortex / hermetic laws
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,195
    Given: 731

2 Not allowed!

Default the false hope of religion

A friend recently said to me that she’s going to go for it and do some really hard things to make her dreams of working to improve children’s lives a reality. She said that she had to believe the Goddess would provide for her. I used to believe that. I want to believe that, but I don’t anymore. I asked her to explain this, not to be a bitch, but because I was hoping she’d be able to convince me that the Goddess works this way.

One third of the people on this planet don’t have access to drinking water. The Goddess is clearly not providing for them. Now, being a white lower-middle class American is working for me in this regard. Does the fact that they have no water to drink mean that the Goddess hates them? That they are bad people? And that the Goddess likes her and me because we have drinking water?

Why does accident of birth (being in the higher caste of a ruling imperialistic nation) mean that I deserve to live and they deserve to die? How did the Goddess decide who to provide for? So why should I trust that “we always get what we need” when clearly the facts say that we don’t?

Children born with AIDS are not getting what they need. Women and children sold into prostitution are not getting what they need. A junkie in prison is not getting what he needs. You cannot make me think life is fair. There is no loving force in the Universe helping us. WE have to help each other. Not God/dess, not Spirit, not New Age (NuAge = sewage) bullsh*t. Those things can help you do the work of love, peace, and justice, but they won’t do it without us. We must be the action of good in the world, because we also are the actions of evil.

A friend once pointed something very wise out to me. When people get sick in our culture, we blame them. If they had a heart attack, we blame them for eating a hamburger, being unable to afford a gym membership and not managing stress properly. And I would add that in the NuAge community when you get sick or have bad luck it is some lesson you karmicly have to learn. Blame the victim? You betcha!

We shame people for having misfortune. It’s a “lesson” they chose to have before we were born. They decided pre-incarnation to learn about having cancer. They made a contract their father to be sexually abused before they were born. That allows us to not feel compassion or responsibility for the people who are hurting. They deserve their fate. They chose it! They want it! To grow! So let them be miserable and grow like they chose – How nice for us! If they are abused by a lover, it is some lesson they came here to learn. They asked for it!

Aughhhh! Lies!

No, if someone is abused by a lover it is because they are born into a sicko society that hates sexuality and has a lot of power and control issues. If you get raped walking in a park after dark, it is not your fault for being in a park after dark – It is the rapist’s fault for doing this and society’s fault for allowing this to be the norm. Your white light did not fail you. You are not a failure as a Witch. The NuAge is saying that people ask for horrible events to happen to them – so we justify not caring about them.

“Creating your own reality” is blaming the victim. Blaming the victim keeps the system in place. It justifies harming of innocents. This is another form of that “God’s will” bullsh*t that the church has used for centuries to keep people from fighting for their freedom. We don’t have control over our genes, our economics, our race, our sex, our time period, our childhoods – There are a lot of things that were set in motion that affect us. We can work with what’s there, but if you were born in a place without clean drinking water, you will die of thirst. It’s not an issue of spiritual skills used to manifest things – It’s an issue of capitalism.
    https://heatherawen.wordpress.com/20...f-the-new-age/

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2018 @ 07:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    antiglobalist, antiamerican
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Life is much more complex than good people have good lives and bad people asked for it due to their karma. This is the same oppression as was done to the Scottish Highlanders – When they were forced to leave their homes (by their traditional clan leaders who sold out and became Anglo) the Calvinist priests screwed them even more by telling them it was God’s will – because they were “wicked”. If they were good people, they’d have land and food and homes. ARGH. (Those priests BTW often got some of that stolen land.) The people believed those priests and did not fight for their land.

Religion oppresses people when used this way – and this is the same way that karma is used.

Karma is a tool for keeping the caste system of India in place. When I was trying to formulate a Hindu liberation theology based on my readings of Aristide and Christian liberation theology, I found that karma was the main problem in trying to have an empowering revolution based on Hinduism. Karma traditionally means, “If you are born an Untouchable, don’t complain, just be a very willing and good Untouchable, so that in your next life you can be as lucky and wonderful as me, a Brahmin.” It is a tool for social oppression.

Bad things do not happen to people because they are bad. Money and happiness and good health are not a reward for being a good person. (Look at who has big money. Are they morally awesome people?) It is not the fault of people who suffer that they suffer. The fact that we live like this (wealthy, greedy) guarantees that other people – a lot of other people – are going to suffer for it. They suffer because of our consumption. So some NuAge scam about creating your own reality isn’t going to make that go away or take us off the hook.

We as Western consumers are creating their reality for them. You have cheap clothes because some kid is chained to a sewing machine in Asia. Is that really the kid’s karma? Is that Goddess’s will? Or do people say these things to avoid dealing with reality?

The reasons things happen are much more obvious and down to earth than a Divine Plan. Climate change is from the consumerist system we live in that believes in unlimited growth on a limited planet. People die because they are old, or sick and there’s no health care that can help them, or they have been killed. People are poor because it is an exploitative system set up so a very few people can consolidate the wealth and power. People are raped because it is an aggressive, violent society. It doesn’t always have to be this way. Yes, death will still come, volcanoes will cover villages with lava, but we can work as people together to help each other, not blame each other.

There is no karma. The Universe is not taking care of us. We are free beings who can decide what kind of world to have and co-create that reality together! We must take care of each other. Evil or good in the world is a human choice, not preplanned by some spiritual beings. The Universe really doesn’t give a sh*t about us. If we blow ourselves up, that’s our problem. If you find a good lover or get hit by a car, it is not a sign of your worth. It’s all pretty random or it is set into place by the societal forces in your world.

I know we all want to make sense of things and be able to sleep at night, so we invent fabrications like a benevolent Universe or karma or God’s Will, but the world is nowhere near that human-centric. It just is. We want to think if we burn a Fast Luck candle every day we’ll be safe, and that people who suffer deserve it because they are not thinking positively, or good Heathens/Christians/Buddhists, or did something awful in a past life.

To see the truth – that misfortune can strike any of us for no known reason – levels the playing field more than most people want to consider. But if we desire this to be a beautiful, healthy society, then we have to change it to be that way. If you want to have awful things end, then take action.

Instead of buying expensive occult trinkets that show how spooky you are to others, put that money into local farms or domestic violence shelters or animal rescue places. Instead of showing off your certificate that says you are a shaman, protest for the liberation of the Native people on reserves. Don’t just advertize a tree hugger bumper sticker – plant trees in the local park! Aradia did not sit at home reading books on enlightened revolutions – she put it into action!

Bad things happen because it is a complex world. But you can make it better. And this is what we call building community.

Last edited by revealman; 08-23-2015 at 12:25 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Last Online
    10-01-2016 @ 07:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 191
    Given: 398

0 Not allowed!

false hope is what you have in humanity and technology.. you will soon be subdued by a global government

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

1 Not allowed!

Revealman, you are one of the real true deepest thinkers On this forum. I have respect for your threads and your content.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Karma is one of the most powerful and sophisticated weapon
    of religious sheeple!!!

The faith in karma, if one dares reductio ad absurdum - that the "enlightened teachings" are careful not to do indeed, - would also mean the immediate and absolute abandonment of all disabled, weak and suffering people.
    " Can you imagine this ? Because a child was born disabled, the foolish believers in Karma could say to the parents already overwhelmed:
    - What a family! What has he done in another pastlife, your kid to be disabled? And you, what kind of atrocities did you commit to be stuck with a kid like that?
    You have got what you deserve! It's the will of God !
    Yes, the will of "god" is so impenetrable for our poor foolish banged up brains. We can only submit ourselves ...

It would also mean that anything is permitted, that the vendetta is legitimate and that to kill someone today under the alibi that centuries back, he had raped you, or killed you or imprisoned you is the purest justice.
    In fact, this is the purest evil.
    Anu's Karma and his foolish teaching of Jesus are one and a unique thing.
    We pass here from the absolute terror towards the poisoned balm.

The foolish innocuousness, - I don't speak here of basic respect for life and everyone's rights -, is the direct consequence of "karma".
    Its goal: to destroy our personal will and power. Even if you have never been part of the New Age movement or you have never been a religious person, you are still under its influence. "Karma" is now a common word in the daily life for everybody, which is very revealing about the constant brainwashing we are experiencing on a regular basis.
    Without any personal power and will, we are no longer capable of anything. We are relying constantly "on god" or worse we think that:

EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN OUR LIVES
    IS FAIR
    BECAUSE LOGICAL AND "DIVINE" CONSEQUENCE OF KARMA.

So why to defend oneself, why to protect one's rights, why to fight, if everything is written, just and deserved? Why to bother?
    And thus, we get bogged down in the eastern fatalism. No, sorry, it's much worse.
    We are CRUSHED BY THE SADISTIC TYRANNY OF RELIGION.
    But if, by any chance, one day, we dare to leave "god" because we are infuriated by his despotism, then the troubles begin.
    I had personally experienced this. We undergo the "Wrath of God". We are "cursed" and everything is done to make our lives unbearable.
    One does not leave a such insane asylum without impunity!
    I told my "teachers" that I left "all this mess," because I felt, I realized that "GOD LIES" .
    Their unique answer was : "the divine providence will not let you go like that ! You are too useful for her! If you stop your practice and refuse to continue working with us and the angels, you will loose any prosperity!"

"Let the children come to me"; it's the all-loving Jesus of pedophilia. And indeed, thousands of priests around the world have heard his call and consume every day innocent babies.
    But, some will say: "That's life, that's karma"! And then say, "if the baby has been raped, what did he do in a past life to attract such a karma? So, logically, now he has paid. So, logically the rapist, priest in addition, is innocent. He has only done justice or has been used as the arm of karma for his miserable and wicked god Anu.

When I was still idiot (of course), I thought karma = because of me.
    Yes, we can't be Catholic, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim and in the New Age Movement without believing that everything is our fault!

The supposedly impure, slow-witted, wicked Humans have a whole system of amendment for the criminals, of forgiveness for the repentant ones, of support for the marginalized ones and even the act of prescribing for many crimes, and "god", so-called good, so just, so omniscient submits the invoices tens thousands of years later as an immortal law enforcement officer who would come every year or every day (!) knocking at our mental door, at our consciousness, and even at our body, asking for payment of an obsolete and outdated debt ?
    Nevertheless, I continued, more furious than ever, what ! I am asked to pay something that I committed in the prehistoric era when I was so ignorant , so unaware ? And had not the slightest understanding of my deeds? That was another me who acted, not me today! Again, the eternal resentment of the biblical god and his so-called "all loving" Jesus !
    After the "prepare a place to slaughter his children for the sins of their ancestors" ; we have " prepare a place to slaughter the present being for the sins of the past being".
    And no matter if thousands of years of good deeds and of working to improve oneself separates these two moments!
    Always, I had got the same two answers adding more rage in front of such injustice and cruelty.
    - The bill only comes now because it is only now that you can understand and therefore redeem yourself.
    - Oh! I exclaimed, oh ! So a baby born with severe disabilities, how is he capable to redeem himself when being dumb and mentally retarded. Sure, he will understand everything.
    What you want is only pain, only suffering !

As long as we remain calves ready to go to the slaughterhouse, we continue to believe such nonsense. And so we will end up at the slaughterhouse.
    But that's not all.

The evil turns to its climax: Humans are funding for their own agony. They are investing for their own enslavement. Worse, they are praying and revering those who are murdering them slowly but surely.
    Ah, what a fun they think! "These humans, what morons!"

Banned
    Last Online
    04-05-2018 @ 07:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Español
    Ethnicity
    Celtíbera
    Ancestry
    Española
    Country
    Spain