PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
PAINT the Countries you like and dislike! - Page 59
Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: PAINT the Countries you like and dislike!

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen B View Post
    Greece is mostly anti-Zionist. None will really care about Jews, unless it is a GD/far right person.
    We have maaany Israeli tourists, and considering the fact that their most important celebration is Hannukah, which is ''against'' the Greeks of the Seleucid empire, I'd say we are pretty friendly, too !
    *sigh*
    I just knew you and Hithae-whatever would insist on trying to debunk this.
    It's literally the only thing for which you have going.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hithaeglir View Post
    I wonder what kind of Greeks you asked Btw some people chewing the classic propaganda "ZOG governments" "JewMasons" doesn't make a whole country antisemitic.You need actual prosecutions and violence to give such a name,a bunch of far righters don't reflect the whole country. I have lived almost all my life here and the only people i have heard saying such things are people who flirt with the far right ideology or actively take part in it,which are very few compared to the rest. The funny thing is that you may hear more often racist remarks about gypsies or albanians,pakis than Jews.
    I asked quite a few. I will take their word over yours.

Last Online
    09-12-2021 @ 10:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Rbst brrby
    Country
    India
    Taxonomy
    Negropolreby
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,302
    Given: 4,653

0 Not allowed!

Attached Images Attached Images

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    The Jews celebrate the Hunakkah becuse of us. Having said that they were good subjects for 460 years.

Many see Hitler as a success story even though he failed - couldn't even subject them for a decade what a tosser.

We don't - we see Antiochus IV Epiphanes that lost to the Macabees as a faggot after 450 years of imperical power over our subjects.
    Jews remember Alexander as a good ruler. A story goes that Alexander asked us to build him a statue. As Jews did not create statues of men for fear they would be idolised, they instead offered to name children after him. Accordingly, Alexander is still a popular Jewish name, one of the few European names popular amongst non-Europeans.

However Greeks only ruled Judaea from Alexander's conquest in 332 BC to the Hasmonean victory in 164 BC, which is 168 years, nowhere near 450.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Banned
    Last Online
    10-22-2020 @ 12:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Country
    Flanders
    Y-DNA
    R1b-M269*
    mtDNA
    K1a19
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,356
    Given: 1,612

0 Not allowed!

Today in Thessaloniki was a glorious day because the fire in Thessaloniki in 1917 made the allies Spanish Jews and Muslims homeless around 100,000 of them.

Hail King Constantine

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,918
    Given: 4,818

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Jews remember Alexander as a good ruler. A story goes that Alexander asked us to build him a statue. As Jews did not create statues of men for fear they would be idolised, they instead offered to name children after him. Accordingly, Alexander is still a popular Jewish name, one of the few European names popular amongst non-Europeans.

However Greeks only ruled Judaea from Alexander's conquest in 332 BC to the Hasmonean victory in 164 BC, which is 168 years, nowhere near 450.
    95% of Hellenic Kings were good rulers especially the Ptolemy's with the rare odd exception - pity the expansion into the godless Western Europe did not occur . Maccabean revolt did not mean shit; Judea was still a subject of Hellenic Kings until it was annexed by Rome which was in fact Greco-Roman and the offical name of the province was Συριακη Επαρχια so the time line was actually 305 BC to 135 AD and shortly after a Byzantine province. (so the greco-roman domains died then)
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

95% of Hellenic Kings were good rulers especially the Ptolemy's with the rare odd exception - pity the expansion into the godless Western Europe did not occur . Maccabean revolt did not mean shit; Judea was still a subject of Hellenic Kings until it was annexed by Rome which was in fact Greco-Roman and the offical name of the province was Συριακη Επαρχια so the time line was actually 305 BC to 135 AD and shortly after a Byzantine province. (so the greco-roman domains died then)
    The Byzantine rule was obviously separate. Judaea paid tribute to Hellenes at times, that doesn't make it a subject thereof. Besides, tribute stopped in 142 BC and the Maccabees continued to attack and conquer more Hellene-occupied land. I don't think many people would consider Hasmonean Judaea to be Hellenic, but even if it was, it was completely and nominally free from 129BC, after which the Hasmoneans were totally independent and even came to call themselves Kings, until Roman rule beginning 63 BC. Even then they retained a degree of independence for even generations (see also: Heord). 135 AD is a date you made up. By that point Judaea had been Roman (not Greek) for, by any measure, decades, and by most measures, two centuries, and free of Seleucid rule for almost 300 years.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    The Byzantine rule was obviously separate. Judaea paid tribute to Hellenes at times, that doesn't make it a subject thereof. Besides, tribute stopped in 142 BC and the Maccabees continued to attack and conquer more Hellene-occupied land. I don't think many people would consider Hasmonean Judaea to be Hellenic, but even if it was, it was completely and nominally free from 129BC, after which the Hasmoneans were totally independent and even came to call themselves Kings, until Roman rule beginning 63 BC. Even then they retained a degree of independence for even generations (see also: Heord). 135 AD is a date you made up. By that point Judaea had been Roman (not Greek) for, by any measure, decades, and by most measures, two centuries, and free of Seleucid rule for almost 300 years.
    True, also I want to add about that "Greco-Roman" term which catgeorge used, if catgeorge ment by "Greco-Roman" for Roman empire before emperor Theodosius divided it 395, that was not "Greco-Roman" but only Roman Empire. Even what is known as "Byzantine Empire" (either from 395 or 476, nevermind from which date someone will say it was start of "Byzantine Empire") was in fact Roman Empire all the way until Emperor Justinian, means Latin was official language of Byzantine Empire, ok, after Byzantines adopted Greek as main language we can say it was more Greek than Roman, but never the less Byzantines actually call themselves as Romans, except Pope who called them "Greek Empire" only because of his agenda and rivalry between Rome and Constantinople .

I mean it doesn't matter to me will someone call "Byzantine" Empire as Greco-Roman or Roman or Greek alone, I just wanted to clear this about TRUE Roman Empire , means before 476, it was ROMAN only, not Greco-Roman .

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    England
    mtDNA
    U2e1
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,272
    Given: 5,610

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    I asked quite a few. I will take their word over yours.
    Whatever satisfies your delusions

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia