Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How often are drugs & alcohol good for you?

Last Online
    03-03-2019 @ 05:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,371
    Given: 2,411

2 Not allowed!

I don't drink alcohol(truth be told,beer tastes nasty).I smoke weed and cigars ocasionally!

Last Online
    07-26-2020 @ 11:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 306
    Given: 746

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ÁGUIA View Post
    Never!
    I don't do drugs or drink alcohol. To me that is just poisoning your body.
    If you want to relieve some stress just do some sports or other activities you enjoy.
    This

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by here View Post
    I never ever use drugs and in my region they are highly unpopular. only some spoiled kids and hipsters use drugs here. I drink alcoholic drinks a lot and it's a man's duty to drink a lot. men die around 60 here but they drink a whole fuckin' lot. when I drank with Westerners they risked to go in an alcoholic coma because I am so well trained. I normally drink beer but on special occasions we drink rougher stuff too. also, we don't drink to get wasted like Westerners. the point is not to become a vegetable and sleep on streets, although it happens sometimes
    I think in Eastern European countries everywhere drugs have this scary reputation and is this big taboo but that's a very funny silly approach IMO. Albanians are the same way. but in the west people are smarter how to mix a good high without getting crazy drunk and feeling like shit the next day. As i said, a little combo of everything that goes well together is the healthy way to go,lol loud out of controll drunks who can't even even walk straight I fail to see that can be a good high in any sense?!
    To clarify, suppose getting high on some alcohol or drugs is the healthier way to go, which not only I believe but I think should be mandatory once in everybody long would be medically beneficial.

Most religious practicing Muslims or Christians don't ever drink or do anything, boring as fuck.

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 07:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Russia
    Taxonomy
    East Europid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,008
    Given: 332

1 Not allowed!

I prefer alcohol over drugs.

. . .
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenized barbarian
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,449
    Given: 31,622

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt View Post
    I think in Eastern European countries everywhere drugs have this scary reputation and is this big taboo but that's a very funny silly approach IMO. Albanians are the same way. but in the west people are smarter how to mix a good high without getting crazy drunk and feeling like shit the next day. As i said, a little combo of everything that goes well together is the healthy way to go,lol loud out of controll drunks who can't even even walk straight I fail to see that can be a good high in any sense?!
    To clarify, suppose getting high on some alcohol or drugs is the healthier way to go, which not only I believe but I think should be mandatory once in everybody long would be medically beneficial.

Most religious practicing Muslims or Christians don't ever drink or do anything, boring as fuck.
    I was in my youth three times in hospital for alcohol consumption but a very long time ago, I was a teenager. then I just got used to drink a lot. I rarely puke, I just go to sleep and feel like dieing the next day and swear not to ever drink again. but I do. my best friends here are from my region, part Ukrainians themselves, and they are drunkards too, all working in high positions and being intellectuals. intellectuals drink a lot in the East. also, it happened to me to go home with a girl and be so tired+drunk and not get the dick hard enough, sometimes she played with what she had and it hardened after a while. hehe, many drinking memories. also one fuck in the toilet of a club. I am still ashamed thinking of it

Banned
    Last Online
    10-26-2016 @ 04:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Multi
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a8a><> the best
    mtDNA
    X2b<><>
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 711
    Given: 287

1 Not allowed!

I'm not encouraging people to do drugs but if they're going to do them then they should just do them recreationally. If they cant then maybe they should think about stopping or taking a break. I don't really do drugs that much. I used to smoke weed but I haven't smoked it in years. I take certain mind altering pills once in a blue moon. In the future,I would be open to trying Acid and Ecstasy. I've tried shrooms a few times. They never worked on me. I don't think I took enough. I mostly just drink. It helps me relax,sleep when I cant sleep and it calms me down. If I buy or get a case/pack of beer or a bottle of something then I can't stop drinking until all of its gone,which could take a few days depending on what I buy. That's why when I buy alcohol I get 6,12 packs of beer and small bottles. I don't drink everyday though. When I don't have alcohol i'm totally fine. I keep it recreational.

Last Online
    08-16-2018 @ 05:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,764
    Given: 294

0 Not allowed!

I believe that almost everyone that doesn't have problems with serious mental illness should read up on and try some sort of psychedelic drug at least once in their life. I really believe it turned me into a more empathetic and understanding person and gave me a different outlook on life.

If done properly psychedelics can have therapeutic effects on depression and even help dying patients with their fear of death. It's an interesting experience that can give a deeper insight on life, Francis Crick even discovered DNA thanks to LSD.

Here in Sweden we have lots of strong psychedelic mushrooms called liberty caps which have been used for a very long time even during the viking age. Me and a couple of friends are going to pick and make tea from them in the upcoming weeks, they start popping up now in late august.
    Last edited by Stimpy; 08-29-2015 at 11:29 AM.

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    England
    mtDNA
    U2e1
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,273
    Given: 5,608

0 Not allowed!

I never used drugs to fight stress and pressure.I prefer to find other ways to calm myself if i feel tense.

Of course i drink alcohol in social occasions but i do it moderately these days.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

1 Not allowed!

Well, when I opened this thread I was fucked up on cocaine and whisky, while smoking and listening to music in bed while this blonde milf from California fell asleep after I punched her in the stomach a couple times,(lol)
    and I woke up the next day with absolutely zero hangover. That's my point. If I had drank myself silly it would have been a horrible hangover the next day. So I highly recommend drinking hard liquor on totally empty stomach, couple lines of coke you will get high real fast but never feel bloated or hangover.

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-17-2018 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Pan-Germania and Spanish Gypsies (Gitanos)
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Co-operative Economics, Direct Democracy
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,469
    Given: 8,126

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    I don't get tired,I have too great goals and too much to do to be tired.These years that I am in now are the most important for me,I am laying the foundations of my future.

Anyway I find my relaxation in much better habits,like fitness,walking among nature,and sleeping with pretty women.
    The time in my life when I was happiest was when I was sharply focused on fitness goals, and spiritual development. I remember the sublime super-sensuous states of bliss that I worked hard to attain; a joyous state.

Having a blow out with recreational drugs, regardless of legality, should not be necessary.

Those experiences detract from real achievement.

For many years, I was a recreational morphine user, without a physical addiction, and I would enjoy it once or twice a week, and it added absolutely nothing to my resolve or inner strength. That was just my experience, and morphine, unlike many drugs, does not cause any harm itself, but even so, I would assume that it is the case for all. So, even if recreational drug users think that they have it cracked, I believe them to be mistaken, and searching fruitlessly for transcendent experiences that could better be found without using substances.

For those who seek to expand their consciousness via psychedelics such as ketamine and LSD, I would like to inform them that even the cleverest men, such as Aldous Huxley, were fooled into thinking that they had found a window that opened onto enlightenment, but it just is not the case, and truly enlightened souls have never recommended this approach above meditation, for example.

Why make this mistake when thousands have proved it inferior to better alternatives?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information