Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: How often are drugs & alcohol good for you?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2015 @ 07:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Rhinelander, Trentino, Pomeranian, Venetian, Lombardo, Portuguese.
    Country
    Adyghea
    Taxonomy
    CM + some Nordid
    Politics
    Separatist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 233
    Given: 378

0 Not allowed!

All fucking day. Fuck.

Last Online
    11-05-2016 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic And Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Western Europe, Ancient America, Northern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Kelto-Saxon
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Hero
    Mother Theresa
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,327
    Given: 3,452

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawalye View Post
    Medical issues probably or he wouldn't have used the word "forbidden".
    I should have included that option. I sometimes think that prescribed medications hurt and/or kill more people than illegal drugs.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2016 @ 03:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,692
    Given: 734

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawalye View Post
    Alcohol should be banned in every decent countries or at least alcohol of more than 15°, even if it is a great industry that generates billions every year plus millions of jobs.

That entails grave costs for the society and leads the consumers to physical and mental degeneracy.
    I can relate to what you are saying but it's not going to work. It's just not going to work. Think of the prohibition in USA in the 30s. My parents were telling stories of the shortage of alcoholic drinks in USSR in the 80s. People were making and selling home-made liquor themselves. As a result a lot of people were getting poisoned and killed from poor quality alcohol. But alcohol can be banned from sale at nights in some districts in which low social class people live.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Also View Post
    Do drugs 3~5 days a week. That's the ideal for your healthy.

But alcohol you can drink everyday in moderation. Don't let smartass faggots tell you otherwise.

Last Online
    11-05-2016 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic And Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Western Europe, Ancient America, Northern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Kelto-Saxon
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Hero
    Mother Theresa
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,327
    Given: 3,452

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Simargl View Post
    I can relate to what you are saying but it's not going to work. It's just not going to work. Think of the prohibition in USA in the 30s. My parents were telling about stories of the shortage of alcoholic drink in USSR in the 80s. People were making and selling home-madel iquor themselves. As a result a lot of people were getting poisoned and killed from poor quality alcohol. Alcohol can be banned from sale at nights in some districts in which low social class people live.
    There are parallels with the current prohibition of certain drugs. Guzman and Escobar are modern versions of Capone. Unsafe illegal drugs kill users. People are imprisoned for making personal decisions. The War on Drugs is a failure. Retired judges and law enforcement officers often agree. They can't admit it until they retire. They know the facts and the truth from their own intimate personal experiences. They aren't members of the annoying drug culture. They aren't ignorant authoritarians. They're knowledgable people who tell it like it is.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

2 Not allowed!

Alcohol is very good in killing bacteria from causing infection to the wounds and etc, but drinking too much of it can have dire consequences to your body and mind. Drugs are useful in fighting against certain diseases and/or helping the patient to cope with incurable illnesses like Cancer and etc, but like always, Drugs shouldn't be misused for fun or entertainment which had destroyed millions of lives.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-26-2016 @ 04:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Multi
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a8a><> the best
    mtDNA
    X2b<><>
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 711
    Given: 287

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
    I should have included that option. I sometimes think that prescribed medications hurt and/or kill more people than illegal drugs.
    Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. I don't know but I do know that taking prescription pills is becoming a trend these days. The recreational use and the abuse (non recreational,habitual use) of prescription pills has been the trend or the "thing to do" these last ten years. Sure people abused them before but they've never abused them as much as they do now. Like I said before I don't know if they're killing more people but if they are then maybe the reasons why they are is because they're easier to get a hold of and people perceive them as less harmful and addicting.

Certain prescription drugs have the potential to be just as habit forming and harmful as hard drugs. In my opinion its easier for the majority of people to get a script or a hold of prescription pills than hard or illegal drugs. A lot of them believe if they're getting them the legal way by getting a script or if they're buying them off of someone else who has one then they're not doing anything wrong.

They think that just because a doctor prescribes them to some people then they're not as harmful as illegal drugs. They probably think,oh well these pills must not be that bad otherwise the doctor wouldn't have prescribed them to the person I bought them off of. Why would a doctor prescribe something that could potentially hurt me?

I'm not putting weed in the hard drug category. I don't smoke weed but I consider weed a soft drug for the most part. Its also one of the easiest illegal drugs to get. Its always been easier to get than the other illegal drugs.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

Either Kurt is messing around or an idiot.

I have used hard drugs on occasion because it's fun but I know it's bad for you.

I smoke marijuana maybe once a week,but again, not good for you.
    I rarely drink.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
    There are parallels with the current prohibition of certain drugs. Guzman and Escobar are modern versions of Capone. Unsafe illegal drugs kill users. People are imprisoned for making personal decisions. The War on Drugs is a failure. Retired judges and law enforcement officers often agree. They can't admit it until they retire. They know the facts and the truth from their own intimate personal experiences. They aren't members of the annoying drug culture. They aren't ignorant authoritarians. They're knowledgable people who tell it like it is.
    I disagree. Alcohol is not as addictive as heroin or other hard drugs but it's destroyed lives and families since like forever. Imagine if hard drugs became legal and readily available and you could just buy them at a store. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. The Netherlands flirted with legalization of hard drugs like heroin decades ago and realized what a horrible idea it was. Residents of Amsterdam would comment some streets looked like something out of a zombie movie.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-26-2016 @ 04:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Multi
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a8a><> the best
    mtDNA
    X2b<><>
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 711
    Given: 287

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XvThomas_LysergicV View Post
    Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. I don't know but I do know that taking prescription pills is becoming a trend these days. The recreational use and the abuse (non recreational,habitual use) of prescription pills has been the trend or the "thing to do" these last ten years. Sure people abused them before but they've never abused them as much as they do now. Like I said before I don't know if they're killing more people but if they are then maybe the reasons why they are is because they're easier to get a hold of and people perceive them as less harmful and addicting.

Certain prescription drugs have the potential to be just as habit forming and harmful as hard drugs. In my opinion its easier for the majority of people to get a script or a hold of prescription pills than hard or illegal drugs. A lot of them believe if they're getting them the legal way by getting a script or if they're buying them off of someone else who has one then they're not doing anything wrong.

They think that just because a doctor prescribes them to some people then they're not as harmful as illegal drugs. They probably think,oh well these pills must not be that bad otherwise the doctor wouldn't have prescribed them to the person I bought them off of. Why would a doctor prescribe something that could potentially hurt me?

I'm not putting weed in the hard drug category. I don't smoke weed but I consider weed a soft drug for the most part. Its also one of the easiest illegal drugs to get. Its always been easier to get than the other illegal drugs.
    I wasn't trying to make it seem like I was talking bad about people who take pills recreationally. I don't think they're less than me or anything,since I take them sometimes. I was just stating the obvious facts about them and saying what they can potentially do to people. I take them every once in a while but I don't abuse them like some people.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information