Thread: The truth behind America's 'civilian militias'

Last Online
    02-24-2014 @ 07:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Old American
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Ulster, Eire, Germany, and Holland.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Politics
    Antifederalist/Copperhead
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Another instance of the government murdering citizens, like at Ruby Ridge and Waco, is the incident at Rainbow Farm in Michigan. It never seems to get the same press, but that is undoubtedly due to 9-11 occurring so close to it. I just read a good book on the subject, Burning Rainbow Farm. I'd suggest it to anyone interested in the topic.
    It Ain't Rocket Surgery!

Last Online
    08-24-2013 @ 01:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    celtic
    Ethnicity
    portuguese
    Ancestry
    Europe Portugal and England
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Alberta
    Politics
    libertarian maybe
    Religion
    none
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

The US & (and) Europe are so far down the hole created by multiculturalism that it will be very difficult to change things. Please read 'America Alone' by Mark Steyn.
    In the US and probably in EU as well, 57% of the working population is not working, it is living off the other 43% - not only that, but not at a subsistance level, but enjoying lavish lifestyles.
    The world has ran out of wealth, not money, but wealth - working society cannot provide the goods and services required by the freeloaders.
    This may not end well.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-05-2017 @ 09:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    n/A
    Country
    New Zealand
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

I think that many Americans are becoming extremely dissatisfied with the current government. A few years ago it was the townhall meetings, and now it's this. At this rate, it's only going to get worse.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,547
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Angry Act of State Terror

The last and climatic day of the Waco Siege took place 18 years ago today, on 19 April 1993. The 1997 documentary film Waco: the Rules of Engagement is posted below, and tells the story of what happened.

According to Google, the video will be removed on 29 April 2011, which is 10 days from today. But there is still time to download it. Total viewing time: 2 hours, 16 minutes.

Edit: I was unable to embed the video into this post, but here is a link to the Google video.

Waco: the Rules of Engagement
    Last edited by Smaland; 04-19-2011 at 06:24 PM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

^^^ The video is still there, if anyone decides to view it.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Repost of "Waco: the Rules of Engagement"

The videos that I linked to in August 2010 no longer work, so this is another link to the same documentary film. It was directed by William Gazecki. If I remember correctly, it received an award at the Sundance Film Festival, and it was also nominated for an Academy Award. Total viewing time: 2 hours, 16 minutes.

[GVIDEO]-6765137779810391299[/GVIDEO]

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    11-28-2011 @ 12:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone.
    Ethnicity
    Gone.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hess View Post
    I think that many Americans are becoming extremely dissatisfied with the current government. A few years ago it was the townhall meetings, and now it's this. At this rate, it's only going to get worse.
    Or better, depending on how one looks at it.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default 19th Anniversary of the Beginning of the Waco Siege

[YOUTUBE]IFQH9UUXGL8[/YOUTUBE]

This video is a section of an episode of an American in-depth news program named Nightline, which was anchored by Ted Koppell in 1993. In the video, Nightline is airing part of the 911 tapes recorded at the beginning of the siege on 28 February 1993.

The full story of the siege is in the documentary film above.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default The Sovereign Citizens Movement

"Sheriff Ray Nutt with the Henderson County Sheriff's Department in Athens, Texas, has the job of monitoring John Joe Gray, a survivalist in Trinidad, Texas, who skipped bail on weapons counts and charges of assaulting a Texas state trooper more than 11 years ago in neighboring Anderson County. 'I’m reluctant to talk about (the Gray case) much,' said Nutt, a former Texas Ranger. 'I just don’t want to stir things up.' "

In the past three years, there has been growing concern over activities of self-styled "sovereign citizens," who ... 'claim to exist beyond the realm of government authority,' according to a January FBI bulletin to state and local law-enforcement officials warning of the potential for violence.

The sovereign movement, estimated by the Southern Poverty Law Center to number 100,000 ardent followers and about 200,000 sympathizers across the country, is rooted in an ideology that rejects government authority at its most basic levels, from its power to tax to the enforcement of criminal laws, including common traffic regulations.
    Full story

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Third Repost of "Waco: The Rules Of Engagement"

[YOUTUBE]uCfzLFIT5QM[/YOUTUBE]
    The period of 28 February 2013 to 19 April 2013 will be the 20th anniversary of the Waco Siege.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information