Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 812
    Given: 1,341

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimos View Post
    I was reading epirots posts again, each one an ode to stupidity. Every second post of his is in contradiction with what he wrote 10 min before whereas every single of his posts is in discordance with reality.
    From this thread only:
    1. Photo of Miss Peloponnese pageant: all blonds are slavic: reality discordance as catgeorge and Hellenas pointed out. In order to defend himself a few posts later he uses maps showing the R1a gen and slavic distribution, the problem is that in these maps, Peloponnese is excluded--> contradiction to his earlier post.

2. Saracatsans are Albanians (reality discordance)--> "I am Saracatsan thus Albanian (according to his words) but I am not Albanian anymore because I evolved, although Albanians can not evolve" (all this bs claimed by the same person within 3 posts, talking about contradicting yourself, lol).

3. Slavs are free, superior to the west--> reality check: Russian lost the cold war to America and Anglo Saxons/ Western European exceed Slavs /Russian in almost every aspect: financial, technological, militarily, cultural. That is why everything western is praised and looked up in the ex communist countries, that is why Russian elite ladies take up good manners countries courses by French teachers, that is why ex communist countries almost emptied after the fall of the iron countries going West.
    http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...n-soviet-union
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9xlu_R46x8

4. Anglo Saxons killed 1.000.000 Ukrainians : No sources attached, of course. He omits the fact that the Russians were bombing Ukraine but it is western propaganda, I guess.--> reality discordance.

5. Diagram in order to prove that the Ukrainian population decreased after the fall of communism because of the hated Anglo Saxons and not because everybody got out of the country as soon as they had the possibility.--> at odds with reality.

6. Communism was the golden age of the Slavs: lol what is there to say, the idiocy in this post is obvious, you only have to look at the numbers of eastern block prostitutes in the European brothels. you just need to look at the difference of life quality between west and east.

7. My favourite: Slavs are the friendliest to the Greeks.--> biggest lie ever, neglection of reality again. Catgeorge posted a good amount of examples of Slavic "friendship" in the medieval, I will add the lack of prominent Slavic Philellenes, St. Stefano treaty supported by the Russians, the Macedonian struggle against the Bulgarians, SNOF, Ohrana in WWII, the Greek civil War where the Russians guided the communists with the goal to detach Macedonia, the Russian church as adversary to the Greek one, the fyromian Propaganda and its acceptance in the slavic world, Putin being buddies with Erdogan. Really I cannot think of any instances in History where the Slavs were friendlier to the Greeks than the westerners.

8. Greeks and Slavs are the same people, ancient Greeks spoke slavic and it is proven because 3000 hickvilles had a Slavic name. No need to comment on that and how much farfetched this bs is. Of course he provides no proof whatsoever for his revisionism.

I do not expect any serious answer by him on the points above, it would overload his pea brain causing irreversible damage-
    But simpletons are easy to predict, so I guess he will say that all this western propaganda, though he will fail to prove otherwise since the Slavs themselves, who he drags in the mud with his mental Diarrhea, usually do not agree with him and there are no serious slavic institutions that support his thesis e.g ancient Greeks spoke slavic etc.
    Of course then he will use the biggest weapon his tiny brain can bear: you are Albanian
    another sterile alb, its not my problem that you are a complete idiot. There is no contradiction in anything I wrote. Even if there was, you are so stupid you couldn't spot it.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-16-2017 @ 08:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    _______
    Ethnicity
    ________
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 23

0 Not allowed!

Look like a bunch of stupid wogs.

Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 12:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    a little bit of everything
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 348
    Given: 1,896

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by epirot View Post
    another sterile alb, its not my problem that you are a complete idiot. There is no contradiction in anything I wrote. Even if there was, you are so stupid you couldn't spot it.
    lol
    You can not challenge my post can you?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-20-2017 @ 04:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slav
    Ethnicity
    Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

lol
    I can destroy your post but you'll have to demonstrate a minimal human (Slavic) intelligence in order to take you seriously. Otherwise it is lost time. So?

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

lol
    I can destroy your post but you'll have to demonstrate a minimal human (Slavic) intelligence in order to take you seriously. Otherwise it is lost time. So?
    Come on guys, don't fight. You are all Albanians. It's difficult for you to accept the truth. But you have first to ask your parents. Later, everything will be easy for you and we are here to help you.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Υπεκφυγές
    Lol, I am sure you can not, you are even afraid to try.
    Now show us you slavic intelligence which you do not have since you are Albanian, with your next one liner

Southern Hellenic Supremacy Hellenas's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Olympian, Pelasgian, Minoan, Achaean, Dorian and Eastern Roman
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    South Hellas, Aegean Hellas and Hellenic Ionia
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Aegean-Mainland Helleno-Mediterranean, South-East European Mediterranid
    Politics
    Aristotelian Polity & Hellenic Nationalism
    Hero
    Zeus, Hercules, Perseus, Theseus, Leonidas, Cynaegirus, Ath. Diakos, Solomos Solomou, K. Katsifas.
    Religion
    Hermeticism of Hermes Trismegistus and Jesus Christ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 842

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Come on guys, don't fight. You are all Albanians. It's difficult for you to accept the truth. But you have first to ask your parents. Later, everything will be easy for you and we are here to help you.
    Said an Albanian with Greeks in his avatar and sig.
    Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll, liars gonna lie, slanderers gonna slander and morons(all of the aforementioned) gonna be morons!

HELLENIC RACE FORUM
    https://hellenicrace.freeforums.net/

Post in the shoutbox.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    I am sure Ipiroti is an Albanian, he said so himself and his IQ makes it obvious.
    About me, I think you are in an emotional conflict. You have to decide, I am Bulgar or Albanian? Do not hurry to answer, I do not want you to stress your "brain"

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slav
    Ethnicity
    Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Υπεκφυγές
    Lol, I am sure you can not, you are even afraid to try.
    Now show us you slavic intelligence which you do not have since you are Albanian, with your next one liner
    Say first that you kiss the Serbian flag and the Bulgarian flag and I will do that right away. If not I am a total pussy and I will not write here again. (sorry the truth fits in one line)

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slav
    Ethnicity
    Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I am sure Ipiroti is an Albanian, he said so himself and his IQ makes it obvious.
    yeah right an albanian with Slavic fantasies. Man this is contradiction. Start with the simple things first. One thing at a time. Knowledge is a hard process.

Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread Information