City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,130
    Given: 58,889

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RandomlyRenounced View Post
    Zionism as it relates to Europeans is pretty much just Jews in Europe supporting their own interests even if it comes through the detriment of Europeans. A "Nationalist" movement (in this case, Zionism) within another people's country is not Nationalism.

Zionism as it relates to Israel is of no concern to me.
    its legitimate, because everyone does, albanians do the same, croatians do the same, serbs do the same, irish do the same, arabs do the same. why single out jews
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Last Online
    09-24-2015 @ 09:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Tasmania
    Politics
    Far Right
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Reginald View Post
    what is a ergaster?
    Homo ergaster. I'm playing with you, a little bit.

Senior Member RandomlyRenounced's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-28-2020 @ 03:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Alabama
    Politics
    Extreme Nationalism, Protectionism, Pro-Environment but anti-Greens, anti-Media, anti-Degeneracy
    Religion
    Baptist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 846
    Given: 851

0 Not allowed!

its legitimate, because everyone does, albanians do the same, croatians do the same, serbs do the same, irish do the same, arabs do the same. why single out jews
    Ask them, I was just putting my opinion out there.

Maybe because those other people don't have the same sort of victimhood card that immediately grants them some sort of false credibility?

You can't deny, however, that Jews COLLECTIVELY are the biggest promoters of diversity for OTHER people, but never want it for themselves in ISRAEL. Even Netanyahu is guilty of that.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrastus View Post
    Homo ergaster. I'm playing with you, a little bit.
    I dont know the homo ergaster i know only homo erectus, homo neanderthalensis, and the new homo naledi, but im seeing where you come from that im not a modern human but a hominid form
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Ask them, I was just putting my opinion out there.

Maybe because those other people don't have the same sort of victimhood card that immediately grants them some sort of false credibility?

You can't deny, however, that Jews are the biggest promoters of diversity for OTHER people, but never want it for themselves in ISRAEL. Even Netanyahu is guilty of that.
    Thats not true at all, jews marry much more out then gentiles in USA like 60% of jews marry out. In Israel there just as gay rights and feminism and all that, there was a gay parade too and that ultra-orthodox who stabbed a few gays was arrested. Its the same as everywhere. Also you cant deny that Jews were main victims of the holocaust which was industrialised genocide recently in the past few decades, also Anti-Semitism exists and is special form of hate, those others are not victims of such. But if you look they also smuggle weapons and support with money their countrymen and such and in parliament they urge to support their countries. If Jews do the same for Israel its nothing different, and there is no conspiracy that jews want to keep pure but want to destroy the other races, thats a false malicious lie.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Alabama
    Politics
    Extreme Nationalism, Protectionism, Pro-Environment but anti-Greens, anti-Media, anti-Degeneracy
    Religion
    Baptist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Thats not true at all, jews marry much more out then gentiles in USA like 60% of jews marry out. In Israel there just as gay rights and feminism and all that, there was a gay parade too and that ultra-orthodox who stabbed a few gays was arrested. Its the same as everywhere. Also you cant deny that Jews were main victims of the holocaust which was industrialised genocide recently in the past few decades, also Anti-Semitism exists and is special form of hate, those others are not victims of such. But if you look they also smuggle weapons and support with money their countrymen and such and in parliament they urge to support their countries. If Jews do the same for Israel its nothing different, and there is no conspiracy that jews want to keep pure but want to destroy the other races, thats a false malicious lie.
    You put words in my mouth. I never said there was any conspiracy, I said that Jews collectively seek their best interests rather than the interests of their host countries. This entails a "Nationalism for me, not for thee" mindset in which Jews collectively support any movement for "diversity" in White countries. (since that is the only area where it will fly)

Jews that are in positions of power support "multiculturalism" out of a perhaps irrational, possibly rational fear of a repetition of the 40's. They feel that if they continue to support immigration of third worlders, they can keep Europeans from looking towards them. This has had the exact opposite effect in many ways, but they continue to push for "diversity". Does that mean that they are orchestrating it, no. Does that mean they have a role to play in it, yes. Jews are the first to criticize, or shout NAZI!! at a Nationalist Party, regardless of how much the Nationalist Party cucks themselves out to try to appeal to them. And that sort of "Zionism" is the type of solidarity through eternal victimhood that I absolutely repudiate.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,016
    Given: 1,369

0 Not allowed!

Zionism as it relates to Europeans is pretty much just Jews in Europe supporting their own interests even if it comes through the detriment of Europeans. A "Nationalist" movement (in this case, Zionism) within another people's country is not Nationalism.

Zionism as it relates to Israel is of no concern to me.
    Oh no! One form of nationalism is more concerned in their own group than another... the horror, the horror

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

The Jews for millenia didn't have their own country so they had to cling to their culture and to their own people to survive. If they didn't do that there would be no Jews today.

I see Mr-Maleas is back..and as retarded as ever.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-03-2019 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,130
    Given: 429

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arslan View Post
    Oh no! One form of nationalism is more concerned in their own group than another... the horror, the horror
    If Jews were real nationalists, they would be taking the first plane to Tel-Aviv to serve in the Israeli army there... Instead of badgering others into believing the Holocaust is the only genocide of the history of mankind that matters or that they should invade Iran for them...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Alabama
    Politics
    Religion
    Baptist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arslan View Post
    You've completely ignored everything I've said.

Jews have a homeland, they should have a homeland. This is Zionism that I can agree with.

Jews in non-Jewish countries are extremely disproportionately in favor of an immigration policy that would take away the right of Europeans to have a homeland for Europeans. Then they go to back this up by complaining that even a moderate Nationalist Party such as the Front National or the Swedish Democrats secretly want to start another Holocaust, and of course the sway of the media ties into this, despite those parties cucking themselves to the extent that even if they were elected, they'd only make a minuscule difference. This whole situation worsens the Jewish situation by leading to Nationalist parties that actually do have contempt for Jews.

With all of this said, I have no problems with the first category of Zionists, or of Jews such as Anglojew that respect the mutual right to a homeland.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information