View Poll Results: If NATO and Russia goes into more direct conflict, how will Croatia and Serbia react?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • NEW WAR between Croatia and Serbia

11 39.29%
  • Nothing will happen

9 32.14%
  • I don't know, but it is not good

8 28.57%
Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Croatian & Serbian youth - New hatred is rising year by year between new generation

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

2 Not allowed!

Default Croatian & Serbian youth - New hatred is rising year by year between new generation

Wars between Croatia and Serbia is history, but new generations are building more and more hatred of previous generations in each of this countries.

My question here is, do you believe, honestly, that there will ever be a new war between Croatia and Serbia even though Croatia is in N.A.T.O and EU, and Serbia is not member of N.A.T.O or EU, on the contrary majority of their people wants political connection to Russia.

What will future bring if ever some new Cold war comes to our doors, will the first line of conflict between Western Alliens and Eastern be between Croatia and Serbia in near or distant future, what is your opinion? Also VOTE?

Here are newest footages of Croatian and Serbian youth from 2016 (this summer), unfortunately you cannot understand what they're saying, but Serbians are saying everything worst against Croatia (that we are Nazis etc..., and that we Croats will pay), Croatians are saying everything worst against Serbia etc...

So... what do you think what future brings between this to European nations, two cultural worlds, one Catholic (extreme Catholic - Croatia) and another Orthodox (Extreme Orthodox - Serbia)?

SERBIAN YOUTH 2016 (this summer), center of Belgrade, celebrating win in waterpolo against Croatia, with ultra-nationalist songs and hatred for Croatia:

Serbian radical politician who have big support in Serbia, burning Croatian flag (last year):

CROATIAN YOUTH 2016 (this summer), celebrating the day of victory over Serbian forces 1995, this celebrations is made every year, song is about victory over Serbs 1995:

Croatian youth burning Serbian flag (this summer, durin the day of victory):

Now I am asking you, I as a Croatian person, where will this all lead?
    Last edited by Robocop; 08-25-2016 at 05:38 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-23-2023 @ 11:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 640
    Given: 414

2 Not allowed!

I don't believe that there will be a war.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,042
    Given: 1,392

1 Not allowed!

Serbs owe too much to Croatia since this last war and barbarism, there is still people dying in Croatia, and kids still being mutilated left without legs and arms during to Serbs dont want to give mine field maps to Croatia for easier demining process. I remember when they returned stolen horses to Croatia. It is special Croatian Habsburg Sloven breed. Horses were barely alive, hungry and in terrible condition.
    When they travel thru Croatia they set forests on fire just out of a cruelty. They need to return a lot of stolen property to Croatia, they need to tell where are graves of all these missing children and people they killed. There are thousands of people in Croatia who want to bury their family members but these animals dont want to tell what they did with them and where mass graves are. They need to give mine maps as Croatia is still heavily contaminated with Serbian mines. (Sadly these same mines that Croats like all nations of Yugoslavia also worked for..).
    Croatia needs to learn on Slovenian example. Think how long Slovenia cockblocked and tortured Croatia over entrance in EU and what did Croatia did to Slovenia ? Nothing evil ! Unlike Serbia to Croatia.

So going by that logic Croatia should get refunded, apologized and ass kissed by Serbs to maybe accept them in EU for maybe 10 - 15 years..

Stolen horses starving to death - http://www.croatia.org/crown/article...in-Serbia.html

Last Serb mine that exploded in Croatia few mounts ago killing one guy and crippling another - http://www.jutarnji.hr/vijesti/crna-...tirao/3710094/

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

2 Not allowed!

There is no reason for war. Krajina was resolved in 1995. If anything, there could be war in Bosnia if it falls apart. If this happens though, war between Croats and Bosniaks is more likely as they fight over the spoils of the Muslim-Croat Federation. Republika Srpska will just secede and join Serbia.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sokol View Post
    There is no reason for war. Krajina was resolved in 1995. If anything, there could be war in Bosnia if it falls apart. If this happens though, war between Croats and Bosniaks is more likely as they fight over the spoils of the Muslim-Croat Federation. Republika Srpska will just secede and join Serbia.
    Well ofcourse "Krajina" is resolved, entire world (including Russia) recognized Croatian victory 1995 to liberate 1/3 of Croatia from Serbian forces, and that is now historical and law-political fact for entire world, it became law-political-historical fact 2012 in international Political court of Justice in Haag (Netherlands).

I think that you are right, somethin will happen in Bosnia and Herzegovina, if anything happens it will happen there, but if anything happens in Bosnia and Herzegovina, I don't think Croatian govermont or Croatian people will support Serbians in Bosnia, on the contrary, they will support Bosniaks for political and tactical reasons.

Croatia will use all of it's influence as member of EU and NATO to forbid any kind of idea that Republika Srpska secede from rest of Bosnia and Herzegovina, not because Croatia is fan of Bosniaks in Bosnia, but because of, as I've said, strategic reasons and because of traditional hatred toward Serbia, and vice versa.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Well ofcourse "Krajina" is resolved, entire world (including Russia) recognized Croatian victory 1995 to liberate 1/3 of Croatia from Serbian forces, and that is now historical and law-political fact for entire world, it became law-political-historical fact 2012 in international Political court of Justice in Haag (Netherlands).

I think that you are right, somethin will happen in Bosnia and Herzegovina, if anything happens it will happen there, but if anything happens in Bosnia and Herzegovina, I don't think Croatian govermont or Croatian people will support Serbians in Bosnia, on the contrary, they will support Bosniaks for political and tactical reasons.

Croatia will use all of it's influence as member of EU and NATO to forbid any kind of idea that Republika Srpska secede from rest of Bosnia and Herzegovina, not because Croatia is fan of Bosniaks in Bosnia, but because of, as I've said, strategic reasons and because of traditional hatred toward Serbia, and vice versa.
    Will Bosnian-Croats though seek to establish Herceg-Bosna again and seek to join Croatia?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-18-2017 @ 05:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    (Gheg) Albanian
    Ancestry
    Lurë, Dibër
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Highlander
    Politics
    Anti-EU
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti, Gjergj Arianiti, Gjin Bue Shpata, King Bardhyl, Justinian the Great
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,093
    Given: 225

1 Not allowed!

Only servs want the war, they wanna take the revenge on their neighboors and i'm not talking about the 90's wars.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The.Mask View Post
    Only servs want the war, they wanna take the revenge on their neighboors and i'm not talking about the 90's wars.
    They are a spent force. Their neighbours are much stronger these days.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,042
    Given: 1,392

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    I don't think Croatian govermont or Croatian people will support Serbians in Bosnia, on the contrary, they will support Bosniaks for political and tactical reasons.

But that is good, even Hitler would advice them to do so ! Religion can be changed but dirty blood cannot : )

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sokol View Post
    Will Bosnian-Croats though seek to establish Herceg-Bosna again and seek to join Croatia?
    Ofcourse that Bosnian-Croats wants to establish again Herceg-Bosnia (Croatian republic in Bosnia and Herzegovina), that is their goal and dream even today, but you and everyone here must be awared of one simple fact: if something like that would happen, such republic couldn't join Croatia, just like Republika Srpska in today Bosnia and Herzegovina couldn't join Serbia if they would ever secede from Bosnia and Herzegovina, because International law of Justice wouldn't allow that, that would bring destabilization for entire Europe.

And you know very well that Europe do not need and they don't want any kind of destabilizations in Europe.

Also, EU would never accept indpendence (even if Repulika Srpska and Herzeg-Bosna would join Serbia and Croatia, and they couldn't) of Republika Srpska or Herzeg-Bosna because that would destablize entire Europe as I've said, you know already that Catalans wants their country in Spain, Scotland wants their independence from UK, Wales is also not far from that, let's not forget Italy, Northern Italy (Northern League party) wants that Northern Italy secede from South Italy etc... etc...

So that would bring many problems for EU and... EU wouldn't allow that.

The only way and only scenarion in which Republika Srpska could secede from Bosnia and Herzegovina (but still they wouldn't be able to join Serbia, but remain country for itself) would be if Russia (which is again global factor like Soviet Union was) give full support for Bosnian Serbs to do that, which is ofcourse as you know, not impossible.

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information