View Poll Results: If NATO and Russia goes into more direct conflict, how will Croatia and Serbia react?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • NEW WAR between Croatia and Serbia

11 39.29%
  • Nothing will happen

9 32.14%
  • I don't know, but it is not good

8 28.57%
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Croatian & Serbian youth - New hatred is rising year by year between new generation

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    But that is good, even Hitler would advice them to do so ! Religion can be changed but dirty blood cannot : )
    LOL.

As you know, I am Democrat (not Liberal, God forbid, but Democrat), so... I don't want to enter into "dirty blood" debates haha, I wanna remain neutral as much as I can on this thread.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Ofcourse that Bosnian-Croats wants to establish again Herceg-Bosnia (Croatian republic in Bosnia and Herzegovina), that is their goal and dream even today, but you and everyone here must be awared of one simple fact: if something like that would happen, such republic couldn't join Croatia, just like Republika Srpska in today Bosnia and Herzegovina couldn't join Serbia if they would ever secede from Bosnia and Herzegovina, because International law of Justice wouldn't allow that, that would bring destabilization for entire Europe.

And you know very well that Europe do not need and they don't want any kind of destabilizations in Europe.

Also, EU would never accept indpendence (even if Repulika Srpska and Herzeg-Bosna would join Serbia and Croatia, and they couldn't) of Republika Srpska or Herzeg-Bosna because that would destablize entire Europe as I've said, you know already that Catalans wants their country in Spain, Scotland wants their independence from UK, Wales is also not far from that, let's not forget Italy, Northern Italy (Northern League party) wants that Northern Italy secede from South Italy etc... etc...

So that would bring many problems for EU and... EU wouldn't allow that.

The only way and only scenarion in which Republika Srpska could secede from Bosnia and Herzegovina (but still they wouldn't be able to join Serbia, but remain country for itself) would be if Russia (which is again global factor like Soviet Union was) give full support for Bosnian Serbs to do that, which is ofcourse as you know, not impossible.
    Bro, don't count too much on EU and ''International laws''. These have been broken many times over by many powers. Force is what counts in the end, and who backs that force. The only way to counter that is for the people to reject any kind of war.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The.Mask View Post
    Only servs want the war, they wanna take the revenge on their neighboors and i'm not talking about the 90's wars.
    I have some Serbian friends on this forum, as well many of Albanian friends, but I have to say this for Serbs and they have to accept this once and for all:

SERBIAN POLITICS OF 90'S WAS AGGRESSOR POLITICS, we Croatians didn't attack Serbia, THEY ATTACKED US... we were bombed daily from 1991-1993 from Serbian various armies which wanted TO CONQUER CROATIAN LAND, and they failed in 1995.

If Germans can accept that they were Nazis from 1939-45 and be done with that, if Croatia can accept that we were Ustashes from 1941-45 and be done with it, WHY THE FUCK SERBIANS CANNOT ACCEPT THAT THEY WERE (THEIR POLITICS) AGGRESSORS IN 1991-95? WTF?

I mean why is that so insulting to Serbs? Why? They always speak some mumbo jumbo about how they defended themselves, HOW THE FUCK DID THEY DEFENDED THEMSELVES WHEN THEY ATTACKED FIRST? HOW THE FUCK?

Jesus this is like bomb for my nerves.

Even today their official govermont don't want, or they avoid TO ADMIT their direct responsability for wars in 90's, means they don't want to admit that Serbian politics of 90's was AGGRESSIVE ONE..., and still they play a victim card, WELL THAT IS WHAT YOU FUCKING GET WHEN YOU WANT TO EXTERMINATE OTHER PEOPLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE THEY FUCKING WANTED.

FUCK!
    Last edited by Robocop; 08-25-2016 at 06:44 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sokol View Post
    They are a spent force. Their neighbours are much stronger these days.
    It's not about serbian force, It's about their attitude of their official govermonts even today about wars from 90's, they still DON'T WANT TO ADMIT THAT THEY WERE the ones who attacked CROATIANS IN CROATIA, BOSNIAKS IN BOSNIA, AND ALBANIANS ON KOSOVO, they were the ones WHO STRIKE FIRST, for fucks sake man, how the Hell do you think countries around them can build better relations with them if they continue to behave like "victims"?

They always play some fucking "VICTIM CARD" and they were the ones (their politcs) who attacked first in quest for "Great Serbia" (to conquer other ppl lands), WTF DID THEY EXPECTED? THAT WE CROATIANS will just watch them and do nothing? JESUS CHRIST MAN.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Bro, don't count too much on EU and ''International laws''. These have been broken many times over by many powers. Force is what counts in the end, and who backs that force. The only way to counter that is for the people to reject any kind of war.
    You are Macedon right? I think you will hardly find any Macedonian who hate Croatians or any Croatian who hates Macedonia, why? Because we never attacked you, neither did you attacked us, always good relations.

Even if we were at war (which we neved did), we would resolve that who was guilty long time ago, but you cannot find any compromise with Serbs about their politics from 90's, "they are victims" even though they attacked everyone first, now where is logic in that I don't know.

P.S. We also like Greece, I mean, Croatia has very good relations with both Greece and your country so I really don't want to enter into some debates which concerns some problems your country have with Greece, neither do I want that any of Greek here think that by calling you Macedon that I am insulting their country lol, just wanted to say this

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    You are Macedon right? I think you will hardly find any Macedonian who hate Croatians or any Croatian who hates Macedonia, why? Because we never attacked you, neither did you attacked us, always good relations.

Even if we were at war (which we neved did), we would resolve that who was guilty long time ago, but you cannot find any compromise with Serbs about their politics from 90's, "they are victims" even though they attacked everyone first, now where is logic in that I don't know.

P.S. We also like Greece, I mean, Croatia has very good relations with both Greece and your country so I really don't want to enter into some debates which concerns some problems your country have with Greece, neither do I want that any of Greek here think that by calling you Macedon that I am insulting their country lol, just wanted to say this
    No problem bro. Yes Macedonians and Croats have very good relations for a very long time. Regarding the Serbs, they considered themselves as an empirical people and Yugoslavia as their empire. They were encouraged in this view by British, French and Russian govts since WW1 and before that. It has taken them a while to realise they are but one Balkan state, just like the others, with nothing really special about them. As we say ''Si legnaa na brashnoto''

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

No problem bro. Yes Macedonians and Croats have very good relations for a very long time. Regarding the Serbs, they considered themselves as an empirical people and Yugoslavia as their empire. They were encouraged in this view by British, French and Russian govts since WW1 and before that. It has taken them a while to realise they are but one Balkan state, just like the others, with nothing really special about them. As we say ''Si legnaa na brashnoto''
    This is true.

What's even more "funny" about various Serbian intellectuals is that they are building their opinion about what is what based ON WW1 and not ON WW2, which has no sence at all except because (as you also said) their ego was built from British and French in WW1, but they must finally realize that present day Europe is built after WORLD WAR 2, and world war 1 has no influence at all considering present day Europe, but what happened durin WW2.

Serbian intellectuals use WW2 only when it suits them, "a victim card" considering Croatian Nazi State NDH back then, even though many of Croats (half of croatian population) fought against that NDH (means against other Croats, brother against brother) for liberty of Serbs.

Ofcoruse various Serbian intellectuals (and politicians) are placing in majority of Serbian ppl minds that "all Croats were Nazis and still are", why? It is obvious why ofcourse.

I don't see much Polish ppl on television marching the streets of Warsaw today calling the Germans Nazis, why? because that is resolved.

But you have every year massive population marching on streets of Belgrade calling Croats as Nazis, I mean wtf... jesus christ...

I'm not sayin we Croats are saints, everyone has some mistakes, we had our mistakes durin WW2 (Ustashes), but when will Serbs accept the fact that their politics from 90's was mistake? when? I really wonder.

P.S. Also, everyone here, don't get me wrong, I am not Partizan (Communist) or Ustasha, just Croatian... that's all.

Last Online
    12-01-2018 @ 09:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    qwerty
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 388
    Given: 32

0 Not allowed!

"Serbian hate" it's a rather funny choice of words. Would anybody here be offended if their country is hated by gypsies or zulus? Obviously we know the answer.

Today Serbia is an irrilevant country that lost a lot of his "former" strength (derived uniquely from its demographcs weight). If it wasn't for the Dayton agreement imposed by Americans western Srpska wouldn't even exist and Banja Luka would be a Croat town.

So my Croat friends, don't be too much concerned about "Serbian hate", harmless gypsies are going to remain harmless gypsies whatever happens. Just wait for the international pressure to be lifted off, then seize those lands from the Sindhi trash and resettle them with Croats of diaspora (Burgenland Croats would help a lot). When time will come, Albania and Hungary will help too.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    croats are serbs of papist faith
    It is truly better for you that I dont answer to you on this, because if I would answer you with stupid answer equal to your stupid comment, that would mean that I am stupid as you are, and having in mind that I'm not stupid, you will not get reply YOU MAYBE DESERVE for this, and trust me when I say, it would hurt you a lot, both you and Serbs.

The real truth about Croats and Serbs is this: Croats and Serbs are two different tribes (later nations) of more or less similar DISTANT origin (like 1500/1700 years ago), just like Swedes and Norge, same thing, I mean same analogy.

But Swedes or Norge DON'T HAVE A FUCKING URGE to make such retard comment about each others as you just did about Croats, because they are: normal and civiliazed people/nations.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    croats are serbs of papist faith
    Go back to your Greek islands and eat feta cheese while you count your debts, Grecoman.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information