Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Indo-Iranian invasion: Is Turkey next?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2017 @ 10:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ancestry
    Gone
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,858
    Given: 1,530

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoran View Post
    Butthurtness strikes again, we've been in modern Turkey long before you exited the Altais subhuman:
    There is no such thing as "Altaic family", that pseudo language family is totally discredited today. Unlike previously though; Turkic, Mongolic and Tungusic are seperate families.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2017 @ 10:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ancestry
    Gone
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,858
    Given: 1,530

0 Not allowed!

Trampled? Why they absorbed "our" culture and language (although assimilating some North Iranian populations as well).
    Who the fuck are you? No one absorbed Kurdish language and culture. The Seljuk Turks were a nomadic confederation of Oghuz tribes, after the conquest of Iran the dynasty adopted some of Persian customs in order to transfer their nomadic tribal confederation into a centralised empire.

Pretty much the Kwarazmian and from the Safavids up til now has generally been a Persian empire with a Turkic speaking elite.
    Kwarazmian Empire was based on what is now south Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan, the empire later expanded into what is now Iran. The population in the core regions of the Empire (Transoxania and Chorasmia) were nomadic Oghuz and Kipchaks. The army was consisted of Oghuz and Kipchak warriors too. Most of these Oghuz tribes of Kwarazmian Empire took refuge in Seljuk Sultanate of Rum in Asia Minor after the Mongol Invasion, this Oghuz migration was even larger than the first one (post-Manzikert). Persians and other Iranics were just subjects and had no power over the Empire.

As for Safavids, it was build and ruled by Shamlu, Rumlu, Qajar, Takkalu, Afshar tribes. These major Oghuz-Turcoman tribes later gave rise to modern Azerbaijani nation.

Last Online
    01-18-2024 @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    KRD
    Ancestry
    Karda | Kurtî | Kardox | Corduene | Kartawaye
    Country
    Saudi-Arabia
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,517
    Given: 913

2 Not allowed!

no one cares lmao

Last Online
    02-29-2024 @ 08:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ancestry
    Russian Tatar
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    HV9b
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid-CM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,363
    Given: 1,655

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Halgurd View Post
    no one cares lmao
    lol Welcome to the internet.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Halgurd View Post
    no one cares lmao
    Why aren't you proud of what you are just as your Feyli bro Zoran. You are one big OWD Kurd, ashamed of all connections with Persians, Baloch and the rest of the Indo-Iranian family. Last year I remember I watched a Turkish tv show about who Kurds are, Kurd intellectuals from Turkey were like you avoiding to mention any ties with other Iranian people's. Kurdish writer Müfid Yüksel even said Kurds are related with Chechens and that Chechens now accept this.

It's not only internet thing Kurds are the same irl. You don't embrace your brothers such as Pashtos, Persians, Baloch etc like we Turks embrace our Turkmen, Tatar and other Turkic cousins. Beside you have continuous territorial connection historically unbroken with your Indo-Aryan cousins, unlike Turks who are separate from theirs. You are another Kurd who wants to identify as 'Anatolian, and wants Turks do the same. Lol, Troyans and Phrygians weren't Iranic dude. Lel
    Last edited by Böri; 09-04-2016 at 03:50 PM.

Last Online
    01-18-2024 @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    KRD
    Ancestry
    Karda | Kurtî | Kardox | Corduene | Kartawaye
    Country
    Saudi-Arabia
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,517
    Given: 913

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Witness View Post
    Why aren't you proud of what you are just as your Feyli bro Zoran. You are one big OWD Kurd, ashamed of all connections with Persians, Baloch and the rest of the Indo-Iranian family. Last year I remember I watched a Turkish tv show about who Kurds are, Kurd intellectuals from Turkey were like you avoiding to mention any ties with other Iranian people's. Kurdish writer Müfid Yüksel even said Kurds are related with Chechens and that Chechens now accept this.

It's not only internet thing Kurds are the same irl
    Hhhhhhhhhhhhh kis umak ya kalb

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ancestry
    Russian Tatar
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    HV9b
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid-CM
    Thumbs Up

5 Not allowed!

It's not only internet thing Kurds are the same irl. You don't embrace your brothers such as Pashtos, Persians, Baloch etc like we Turks embrace our Turkmen, Tatar and other Turkic cousins. Beside you have continuous territorial connection historically unbroken, unlike Turks who are separate from theirs.
    Must feel terrible that Tatars don't accept you back. So as a Pontic Greek why do you feel like you have a close connection with Turkic people?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by N1019 View Post
    There's a good chance Turkey will be partitioned like the rest of them, although the western half of modern Turkey, where most of the "Turks" and their renamed Greek towns are is likely to remain intact.

As has been said, the Turks are relatively recent arrivals to the area. Even the Anglo-Saxons with their "young country" of England have been in Britain for centuries longer than the Turks have been in Asia Minor. They will probably not get much sympathy when it happens. Having said that, I don't like the idea... I just think there's a good chance it will happen.
    Turks are 1000 years old here, I think Anglo-Saxons are like 1600 years old in Britain. Anyway, Kurds of Turkey are pretty similar to Roma communities (also Indo-Iranians) in Europe, they are more recent arrivals and as immigrants. They expanded without ever creating any state. If Kurds can have an independent nation in Turkey, Roma people's must have theirs in Romania and Spain. We never know what the future will bring though.

Quote Originally Posted by Бes View Post
    Must feel terrible that Tatars don't accept you back. So as a Pontic Greek why do you feel like you have a close connection with Turkic people?
    Bro let these discussions aside, tell us, have you finally discovered whether your grand dad was Misher or Crimean? I am Pontic Turk btw without any Rum drop.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ancestry
    Russian Tatar
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    HV9b
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid-CM
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bro let these discussions aside, tell us, have you finally discovered whether your grand dad was Misher or Crimean? I am Pontic Turk btw without any Rum drop.
    No idea, I asked my Tatar relatives but they say they were all from Crimea some originating in steppe region but most from the coast Yaliboylu. It is strange though that my gene analysis usually comes in as either Mishar or Kryashen both of which are subgroups of Volga Tatars. Only MDLP world-22 actually shows something accurate as seen in my signature.

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Бes View Post
    No idea, I asked my Tatar relatives but they say they were all from Crimea some originating in steppe region but most from the coast Yaliboylu. It is strange though that my gene analysis usually comes in as either Mishar or Kryashen both of which are subgroups of Volga Tatars. Only MDLP world-22 actually shows something accurate as seen in my signature.
    Bottomline is that you aren't related to that OWD armenoid gypsy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information