Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by El Griego View Post
    By the way Laberia, in case you didn't notice, the Cretans didn't even take part in the fighting according to your own post:

70,000 Ottoman soldiers, 38,000 conscripted Cretans and slaves who labored in the Ottoman siege works.
    Fighting is sport for men. They were good as slaves.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,889
    Given: 26,297

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Fighting is sport for men.They were good as slaves.
    Exactly.11 pages of BS to blame slaves of collaborating with the Turks.

#ToskAutism

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Exactly.11 pages of BS to blame slaves of collaborating with the Turks.

#ToskAutism
    OK Pallkari, i have to go now because i don't intend to to stay all the night with you. Try to give an end to this BS because was you who started.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-14-2016 @ 11:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Morrocan
    Ethnicity
    Morrocan
    Ancestry
    Ev-13 Berber
    Country
    Morocco
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 68

0 Not allowed!

Fighting is sport for men. They were good as slaves.
    Whoa,take a break from fighting you Internet warrior.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodnigger View Post
    Wew lad. Remind me what happened back when albania won a match against greece and a crowd of albos went out and tried to hang an albanian flag from the white tower in thessaloniki. (back in 2004 or something, not sure) That's right, they were beaten like dogs by people watching the match from the coffee shops and the cops had to show up before even more shit happened.

The reason people call you names, laugh at you etc is because you act like gypsies in this regard. I won't forget how many times I saw that, an albo at school running his mouth at someone then getting his shit kicked in. One day later he shows up with his 4 brothers and 2 uncles and tries to intimidate the kid. Same shit everywhere. Some of you are alright but the image of the albo trying to act like a gangsta thug, getting beaten up then showing up with 20 people to settle a score will forever remain because it has happened so many times.

And greece never had a mafia. Albanians poured in and started selling guns to everyone. Remember when I was 8 or so at my village some people would buy contraband AKs from albanians since getting a license for a gun in greece takes forever.
    Tosks. Ncncncnc.

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

0 Not allowed!

Talk about derailing a thread.

Anyway, it's worth pointing out that most of the Ottoman commanders here were Bosniaks or Albanians. Bosniaks had 2 admirals (naval commanders - Jusuf Mašković Pasha and Koca Musa Pasha) during the war, 1 grand vizier (effectively prime minister and commander-in-chief, Kara Murat Pasha) and 1 field commander (Ahmed Vojniković Pasha). Albanians had 2 famous grand viziers (Koprulu father and son, Mehmed and Fazil).

Take into account the fact that the Turkish Sultan at the time was a mentally unstable man and it becomes obvious that the Ottomans were led by these 2 nations in this war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Last Online
    07-08-2019 @ 09:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    50% N/C Italian, 50% Corfiot
    Ancestry
    87.8 % Southern Euro, 10.4 % NW Euro, 0.7 % East Euro, 0.6 % Ashkenazi, 0.3 % East Asian, 0.1 % MENA
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Emilia Romagna
    Y-DNA
    R1b - U152
    mtDNA
    X2D
    Hero
    Chuck Yeager
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,547
    Given: 980

3 Not allowed!

Do you really belive that Ottomans were good in these kinds of linguistic exercises?

I don't know where you have read this. You can assume but based in historical facts. History says Orthodox Church was the most important ally of the Ottomans. The reason was this eternal war against Catholics and West in general. So it's normal that even in this situation this orthodox people were side by side with Ottomans. Another reason is because for this orthodox rayah, the western feudalism was much more harsh than the Ottoman feudalism. This is an fact accepted by all.

Wow, this is a punch under the belt. Let me explain a couple of things. During the Ottoman Empire almost half of Balkanites converted in muslims. But in some country like Greece and Serbia, etc, many of this muslims converted again in christians. So, a part of today greeks are descendants of muslim forefathers.
    But this conversion happened for different reasons. The situation was different from one country to another. I can say that nobody in the Balkans fought against the Ottomans like Albanians, from the first day until the last day. I don't have any data about an Greek resistance against the Ottomans during the invasion of Greece. The only resistance in what is today Greece, was albanian resistance. This combined with the demographic data put in serious discussion the existence of the greeks as a nation. Serbs at the beggining fought against the Ottomans, but after the battle of Kosova 1389, which was not an serb-ottoman battle because many Balkanites including Albanians partecipated, well after this battle serbs became the second most important ally of the Ottomans in Balcan. Serbs fought side by side with Ottomans from the highlands of Kelmendi in North Albania to the Gates of the City. The reason why Belgrade, this Southern Hungarian city is today the capital of Serbia, is thanks to this collaboration of Serbs with Ottomans. Serbs fought against everyone in Balkan, Albanians, Hungarians, Vlachs, Byzantines, Bulgars.
    Ottomans recognised in this occupied territories only the Orthodox Church. And this church ensured to the Ottomans an easy life in this territories.
    With Albanians the situation was different. The Ottomans could not forgive to this people the resistance. Was the Albanians who saved Italy from Ottoman invasion. So Albania was invaded by Ottomans and was not an vasal of Ottomans like Serbia. For this reasons mentioned by me and others, the Ottoman rule in Albania was more harsh than in other part of Balkans. And this is the first reason of the conversion of Albanians in Islam. The conversion started among catholics in North Albania. The reasons, appart the harsh rule of the Ottomans were also a total abandonment by the Vatican of this people. Also, Vatican sent in North Albania priests of slav origine who started a process slavisation among this people. The third reason was the powerful serb orthodox church, which with the help of their powerful ally, Ottomans started a process of conversion of this catholics in orthodox and as a direct consequence the slavisation of this Albanians. There are reports of Catholic priests to Vatican who describe exactly this situation. So, in front of this alternatives, converting in orthodoxy accompanied with the ethnic conversion and converting in Islam but preserving the ethnic identity, the Albanians opted for the second.

Do you know how many times during the history the islands of Greece have been emptied and repopulated with every kind of people? Crete is the perfect example of mixing of many populations.
    Literally none of the nonsense you ejaculate from your word hole has even a passing resemblance to a rational thought or fact. No one takes your nonsense seriously. I need no further argument than that and won't be responding to any further messages. Enjoy Islam, you sure showed everyone!

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Albania has 5 major races

-Catholic Ghegs.
    -Sunni Ghegs of Kosovo
    -Sunni Tosks of FYROM
    -Orthodox Tosks of Southern Albania, mixed with Vlachs and Greeks to a small extent
    -Bektashi Tosks like my friend Laveria, a bastard population descended from Orthodox Labs,exiled Bektashi Jannissaries ,Muslim Greek Vallahades of Epirus and fuck knows what else.

Well, let see what books says PALLKARI from Sfakia, your books:
    Illyrio-Vlach tribes descended and settled in Sfakia, Crete:

- ".. Descent of Illyrio-Vlach tribe(s) to Sfakia, Crete... "

Now you have to choose between an Illyrian aryan race or a swarthy vlach, Pallkari from Sfakia.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,889
    Given: 26,297

0 Not allowed!

Well, let see what books says PALLKARI from Sfakia, your books:
    Illyrio-Vlach tribes descended and settled in Sfakia, Crete:

- ".. Descent of Illyrio-Vlach tribe(s) to Sfakia, Crete... "

Now you have to choose between an Illyrian aryan race or a swarthy vlach, Pallkari from Sfakia.
    I'm fine with both. Ever wondered why said text says Illyro-Vlach though? Maybe because they have merged into one race?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm fine with both. Ever wondered why said text says Illyro-Vlach though? Maybe because they have merged into one race?
    Yep, what i have said to you? Crete is the biggest melting pot in Mediterranean sea. I will be back with other interesting informations about your island, but for the moment read this, again from your sources:
    http://www.freeinquiry.gr/pro.php?id=480
    Modern Greece is by no means related either genetically or culturally to the ancient cosmos and the people who once occupied this land. The modern greeks are just an intermixture of balkan tribes (albanians/arvanites, slavs, wlachs) which in the process of time mingled with northern africans, armenians and other tribes of Anatolia, not to mention the francs and the venetians who were also dominantly present in this land.

P. S.
    More Pallkari, so you are originary from my balls?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information