Thread: Am I the only one of this clade on TA?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,923
    Given: 18,997

1 Not allowed!

Default Am I the only one of this clade on TA?

Welcome to the club. Or am I alone here?

Hatchling
    Last Online
    10-18-2016 @ 05:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R1b>DF27>L617>FGC14951
    mtDNA
    J2b1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Litvin View Post
    Hi Litvin,

Welcome to the L617 club! I am L617 also, and I am the Project Administrator of the R-L617 project at Family Tree DNA. I have additional information at my own web site at http://www.kin.marshdna.com/DNAresultsL617.htm

L617 is an interesting sub branch of the R1b haplogroup. Below the SNP DF27, is a SNP called Z2552, and below Z2552 are 3 main sub branches, one of which is L617. DF27 has a strong Iberian presence, and all of the 3 branches below Z2552 are represented in Iberia.

We are still learning about L617, but we think the mutation first occurred in Iberia about 3,500 to 4,000 years ago. There is a hint that L617 may be common in the Basque region of Iberia, so the Basque region is one of the candidates for the origin of L617. A number of present day Iberian lines seem to have a mutation FGC31068 which is not yet found outside of Iberia.

About 3,000 years ago, L617 seems to have spread out to different parts of Europe, but still remains in Iberian populations, and Iberian migrants to USA and other parts of the world. We think that a branch migrated to Cornwall England about 3,000 years ago when Cornish Tin mines were important. Perhaps this L617 branch were traders, miners, or metal workers. I descend from this branch which mostly has an additional mutation called FGC14951. There is still a lot of FGC 14951 in Cornwall, but it has spread to other parts of England.

There seems to be a good representation of L617 in NW Europe, in particular, Lithuania, Poland, Germany. A couple of branches have turned up in Netherlands, but one of these may be a sub branch of an English line, and the other was speculated to have possibly come from Poland.

I would very much like to make direct contact with you, and any other L617s around the world. Please email me direct at ajmarsh@arrrg.org or ajmarshnz@gmail.com . I have a lot more detail about L617 which I can send you if you contact me directly.

John Marsh (New Zealand)

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,382
    Given: 31,168

3 Not allowed!

GREAT, MORE R1ETHELITES HERE.

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ajmarsh View Post
    Hi Litvin,

Welcome to the L617 club! I am L617 also, and I am the Project Administrator of the R-L617 project at Family Tree DNA. I have additional information at my own web site at http://www.kin.marshdna.com/DNAresultsL617.htm

L617 is an interesting sub branch of the R1b haplogroup. Below the SNP DF27, is a SNP called Z2552, and below Z2552 are 3 main sub branches, one of which is L617. DF27 has a strong Iberian presence, and all of the 3 branches below Z2552 are represented in Iberia.

We are still learning about L617, but we think the mutation first occurred in Iberia about 3,500 to 4,000 years ago. There is a hint that L617 may be common in the Basque region of Iberia, so the Basque region is one of the candidates for the origin of L617. A number of present day Iberian lines seem to have a mutation FGC31068 which is not yet found outside of Iberia.

About 3,000 years ago, L617 seems to have spread out to different parts of Europe, but still remains in Iberian populations, and Iberian migrants to USA and other parts of the world. We think that a branch migrated to Cornwall England about 3,000 years ago when Cornish Tin mines were important. Perhaps this L617 branch were traders, miners, or metal workers. I descend from this branch which mostly has an additional mutation called FGC14951. There is still a lot of FGC 14951 in Cornwall, but it has spread to other parts of England.

There seems to be a good representation of L617 in NW Europe, in particular, Lithuania, Poland, Germany. A couple of branches have turned up in Netherlands, but one of these may be a sub branch of an English line, and the other was speculated to have possibly come from Poland.

I would very much like to make direct contact with you, and any other L617s around the world. Please email me direct at ajmarsh@arrrg.org or ajmarshnz@gmail.com . I have a lot more detail about L617 which I can send you if you contact me directly.

John Marsh (New Zealand)
    I suspect this is Ross lmao

An imam of wealth and taste Poise n Pen's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-07-2016 @ 06:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    America
    Ancestry
    Various barbarians
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    American
    Politics
    Apocalypse
    Religion
    The Bomb
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,399
    Given: 3,254

0 Not allowed!

I was going to say "The litvin/autistic clade".

Quote Originally Posted by ajmarsh View Post
    Hi Litvin,

John Marsh (New Zealand)
    And this confirms it
    If it weren't for us you'd be speaking German. Instead, you'll be speaking Arabic.
    http://simplicitymultiplied.blogspot.com/

Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 09:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,747
    Given: 3,217

0 Not allowed!

How did you check for DF27? Unfortunately i think it's impossible only on 23andme.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 29,000

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Endovélico View Post
    How did you check for DF27? Unfortunately i think it's impossible only on 23andme.
    You would have to take a snp test with FTDNA or YSEQ that's the only way to find out.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Litvin View Post
    Everyone in Poznań is also

Thread Information