Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iran: 42 Turk MPs Sign a letter to President Rouhani About Teaching Azeri Turkish in schools

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Default Iran: 42 Turk MPs Sign a letter to President Rouhani About Teaching Azeri Turkish in schools

Araz News: More than 42 Turk representatives of the Iranian parliament have prepared and signed a letter to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani about the teaching of Azerbaijani Turkish language and literature in primary and secondary schools on Aug 24, 2016.

In the letter the signatories demand Mr. Rouhani about Publication of books and teaching Azerbaijani Turkish language in primary and secondary schools according to implementation of Article 15 of the constitution.

http://araznews.org/en/archives/5862

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't think that the Indo-Iranian supremacist regime will want to grant them this right. They are jailed, insulted, called 'Pan-Turkist, by Persians when they ask for any basic right.

Nadir Gazipur: we are sorry for thousands of Azerbaijanis Pan-Turkism martyrs in battlefields!

Araz News: Mr. Gazipur the representative of Urmia city in Iran’s parliament has strongly expressed that ,ashamed of South Azerbaijani martyrs and do not profane to the people of Azerbaijan, Nov 17, 2015.

He said, when we stand against cultural genocide, they say “we are Pan-Turkism.”

He stated Iran-Iraq war, during the war who was attended in Frontline, we stood against Arabs, Russians, and the British and USA in war. We have thousands of Azerbaijanis martyrs in defense of the country.

When we want political, economic and cultural right, we’ll Pan-Turkism . As a representative of the Azerbaijani Turk nation, we have just stood up for protesting Racism against any nation, we are not are Pan-Turkism.

http://araznews.org/en/archives/4658

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

0 Not allowed!

lol... good luck with that one... paranoid authoritarian regimes don't support this shit for a reason

And we won't mention the long term Anglo-American plan to break up Iran, including partitioning off the Azeri/Turkish-speaking Azerbaijan region.

Last Online
    11-06-2022 @ 10:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Hero
    Piruz Navahandi, babak khoramdin, Arnold
    Religion
    Zoroastrian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,140
    Given: 2,090

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by N1019 View Post
    lol... good luck with that one... paranoid authoritarian regimes don't support this shit for a reason

And we won't mention the long term Anglo-American plan to break up Iran, including partitioning off the Azeri/Turkish-speaking Azerbaijan region.
    There you again, your too simple minded to understand that not everything you see in youtube videos comes true.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zarzian View Post
    There you again, your too simple minded to understand that not everything you see in youtube videos comes true.
    There you go again with an ad hominem response instead of giving me some substance. Come on, give it to me.

Last Online
    11-06-2022 @ 10:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Hero
    Piruz Navahandi, babak khoramdin, Arnold
    Religion
    Zoroastrian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,140
    Given: 2,090

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by N1019 View Post
    There you go again with an ad hominem response instead of giving me some substance. Come on, give it to me.
    But they say to fight substance with substance, what substance is there in keeping on declaring that Iran will be broken up, when factually Iran is the most stable country in the Middle East, in terms of sovereignty control. If they wanted to breake up Iran then their opportunities have passed. You can't be caught up on one paper from a thinktank, and even in that Path to Persia paper, there were just suggestions of various methods to infiltrate Iran. Besides, do you think that the Anglo-Americans would let be known beforehand if they had such objectives, so that the enemy could prepare and possibly even pro-act, don't you know the elites never (actually very rarely) expose their cards. I'm not saying that it is not possible for Iran to be broken up, buts very unlikely, even Turkey has a better chance of being partitioned then Iran does, look at all the domestic issues there, but your too hellbent on Iran breaking up, and I don't know why.

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Witness View Post
    I don't think that the Indo-Iranian supremacist regime will want to grant them this right. They are jailed, insulted, called 'Pan-Turkist, by Persians when they ask for any basic right.
    The usual crybaby comes out again.

The Kurdish dialect that is spoken in my family cannot be teached, there are no books since the government banned them. I am not against Azerbaijani Turkish being teached, but there will always be someone in the background to shout the usual Turkish fanatical braindead slurs and demand some kind of unrealistic Pan-Turanian empire

However the government is partially right, Pan-Turkists are extremely aggressive and dangerous, we've seen the results of this; Millions genocided during your nationalistic uprising. Most Azeris are good people, unfortunately they've been getting a lot of bad influence from your country, Turkey. Your dreams of splitting up Iran will be at least 10 times more difficult than splitting up Turkey, because Azeris aren't in the same situation as Kurds are in Turkey. I could give you some napkins to wipe your Turkish tears with.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zarzian View Post
    But they say to fight substance with substance, what substance is there in keeping on declaring that Iran will be broken up, when factually Iran is the most stable country in the Middle East, in terms of sovereignty control. If they wanted to breake up Iran then their opportunities have passed. You can't be caught up on one paper from a thinktank, and even in that Path to Persia paper, there were just suggestions of various methods to infiltrate Iran.
    I made an assertion in my original post that paranoid authoritarian regimes don't support initiatives like this, and wished the Turk Iranians luck.

One has to wonder why you reacted so strongly to my addendum relating to future Anglo-American plans in the Middle East. If it's extremely unlikely that Iran will be attacked and broken up, why do you even respond to the suggestion?

The fact is that you know that the breakup of Iran is much more likely than you want to be true, and that bothers you. It bothers me, too, but I haven't lost my shit over it, probably because I'm not Iranian and can therefore remain rational about it.

Even as the next step of the march to Tehran - Turkey's invasion of northern Syria - is taking place before our very eyes, people like you are still living in denial. We see every non-American-aligned state in the region being destroyed and yet somehow people still think Iran is going to get off scot-free and become a great friend and trading partner of the West, or even re-emerge as a regional hegemon under a new Persian Empire. Yeah, sure it is... It's not my fucking problem if you can't accept that that will not be allowed to happen.

Rather than accepting inconvenient truths, you launch emotional ad hominem attacks against the people who remind you of them. Fine. Go ahead. I'm used to it.

Besides, do you think that the Anglo-Americans would let be known beforehand if they had such objectives, so that the enemy could prepare and possibly even pro-act, don't you know the elites never (actually very rarely) expose their cards.
    Yes. They know they can get away with dropping hints here and there as they chew the fat in the lead-up to their next imperial conquest. Besides, how many people even bother to read think tank papers or independent analyses? It's a tiny drop in the ocean. The global elite are in the business of carving up the planet and they don't even try to hide it beyond their bureaucratic doublespeak and the vacuous rhetoric they spew out on TV for common people to digest.

I'm not saying that it is not possible for Iran to be broken up, buts very unlikely, even Turkey has a better chance of being partitioned then Iran does, look at all the domestic issues there, but your too hellbent on Iran breaking up, and I don't know why.
    You know as well as I do that the break up of Turkey and Iran are part of the same plans.

Look at all the domestic issues in Turkey? Compared to where - Iran? Seriously... Iran is much more of an ethno-sectarian patchwork quilt than Turkey.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I am sure there are many readers who don't know the difference between Azeris and Persians.

Persians who are majority and owners of Iran are an Indo-Iranian ethnic group

Azeris are the southernmost nation belonging to a Siberian, Gorno Altai originated meta-ethnic system, .

The two groups, Azeris and Persians belong to separated worlds.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2017 @ 10:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ancestry
    Gone
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,858
    Given: 1,530

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Witness View Post
    I am sure there are many readers who don't know the difference between Azeris and Persians.

Persians who are majority and owners of Iran are an Indo-Iranian ethnic group

Azeris are the southernmost nation belonging to a Siberian, Gorno Altai originated meta-ethnic system, .

The two groups, Azeris and Persians belong to separated worlds.
    Inb4 "Azerbaijanis are Turkified Iranian Azaris", they historically called themselves or were referred to by others as Turks before 1930s. The name "Azeri" is recently invented. You can't find "Azeris" in any historical document that predates the 20th century.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information