Left-wing
    Religion
    Atheist/philosophical Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,239
    Given: 10,259

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    99% of Black African countries are artificial entities with a mere 'husk' of nationhood. The problems Africa face is in any case completely seperate from the demands of African American and groups like BLM
    They're just fucking dumb.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Minná View Post
    They're just fucking dumb.
    Have you been to Africa? I have and I think the average person here is dumber, atleast lacks more common sense...

Banned Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-16-2018 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, German & Scandinavian-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    KN/Alpinid or KN/minor Baltid
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Have you been to Africa? I have and I think the average person here is dumber, atleast lacks more common sense...
    They just aren't intelligent enough, you need to have a group of people with fairly high IQs to have a successful, functioning nation. They don't have that.

Common sense? Lol. Well, I suppose common sense and intellectual capacity are indeed two different things, no? I guess you can still have common sense while not being able to invent anything of worth. Regardless, I don't think common-sense to you is the same as it is to me.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They just aren't intelligent enough, you need to have a group of people with fairly high IQs to have a successful, functioning nation. They don't have that.

Common sense? Lol. Well, I suppose common sense and intellectual capacity are indeed two different things, no? I guess you can still have common sense while not being able to invent anything of worth. Regardless, I don't think common-sense to you is the same as it is to me.
    Ok, how has your superior intelligence contributed to your daily routine to make it superior (however you wanna measure it) compared to a San Hunter Gatherer's daily routine?

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,802
    Given: 25,904

2 Not allowed!

I'm hoping to take a trip to Africa next year if I can. Unlike most other people, I don't usually buy luxury items with extra cash, I just spend it on airfare and cheap hostels and learn about shit firsthand.

But anyways, people like to talk about our current stage of history like it's a done deal, like we've done all there is to do. That's pretty stupid. History is far from over, we are just getting started. IMO, the age of Western domination which we all grew up with, is quickly ending, we are heading into a much more multipolar world. And also many parts of Africa, probably with the exception of North and Eastern Africa, had little ties with the large urban civilizations of Eurasia in the past, and thus, did not adopt many of the social innovations which were common then. So at this point of history, I think Africa is just starting to solidify their nation states, and starting to adapt to many of the social and cultural norms of many of the more powerful and advanced nations, so the verdict is still out.

Africa is actually set for a great boom in the next 30-40 years. Countries like Ethiopia are rapidly modernizing. It's not just a bunch of huts like many people here think. Many African countries may start developing large economies and industries of scale in the next few decades. Either way, the verdict is still out. Who knows what the world will look like 300 years from now. I wouldn't be surprised if there were well developed African nations then.

In the year 1000 AD, if someone told you that a country like Germany would be the most culturally and economically advanced in the world, you'd think they were absolutely insane. But most people's minds are too small to comprehend perspectives like that, so they just base their idea of probabilities only on what they see here and now.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ok, how has your superior intelligence contributed to your daily routine to make it superior (however you wanna measure it) compared to a San Hunter Gatherer's daily routine?
    I value the technology I have because of white people existing. I don't wanna live in a mud-hut thank you very much. It's not for me - our priorities are different.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'm hoping to take a trip to Africa next year if I can. Unlike most other people, I don't usually buy luxury items with extra cash, I just spend it on airfare and cheap hostels and learn about shit firsthand.

But anyways, people like to talk about our current stage of history like it's a done deal, like we've done all there is to do. That's pretty stupid. History is far from over, we are just getting started. IMO, the age of Western domination which we all grew up with, is quickly ending, we are heading into a much more multipolar world. And also many parts of Africa, probably with the exception of North and Eastern Africa, had little ties with the large urban civilizations of Eurasia in the past, and thus, did not adopt many of the social innovations which were common then. So at this point of history, I think Africa is just starting to solidify their nation states, and starting to adapt to many of the social and cultural norms of many of the more powerful and advanced nations, so the verdict is still out.

Africa is actually set for a great boom in the next 30-40 years. Countries like Ethiopia are rapidly modernizing. It's not just a bunch of huts like many people here think. Many African countries may start developing large economies and industries of scale in the next few decades. Either way, the verdict is still out. Who knows what the world will look like 300 years from now. I wouldn't be surprised if there were well developed African nations then.

In the year 1000 AD, if someone told you that a country like Germany would be the most culturally and economically advanced in the world, you'd think they were absolutely insane. But most people's minds are too small to comprehend perspectives like that, so they just base their idea of probabilities only on what they see here and now.
    Of course. It's called evolution.

Africans may have successful nations eventually, but it will take a long time. Or, maybe never because of the climate. In such a climate you really do not need to be intelligent.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,802
    Given: 25,904

0 Not allowed!

Of course. It's called evolution.

Africans may have successful nations eventually, but it will take a long time. Or, maybe never because of the climate. In such a climate you really do not need to be intelligent.
    Societies are evolving all the time. Who knows how Africa will evolve in the next few centuries. A lot of African countries are starting to get their shit together. A lot are still in horrible states. But it is a huge continent with a multitude of cultures and societies, it is not homogeneous. There are some cultures in Africa, like the Kikuyu in Kenya or the Igbo in Nigeria who are extremely entrepreneurial and they have succeeded well abroad wherever they immigrate, entrepreneurialism is a key factor for the advancement of socio-economic wealth in a society.

Even Rwanda, has developed night and day since it's genocide because of good governance under Paul Kagame, who is essentially a dictator, but he is an educated technocrat and has run Rwanda almost like an African Lee Kwan Yew. I wouldnt be surprised if countries like Rwanda become relatively prosperous in the next 20-30 years as long as he is succeeded by leaders of like mind and vision.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Societies are evolving all the time. Who knows how Africa will evolve in the next few centuries. A lot of African countries are starting to get their shit together. A lot are still in horrible states. But it is a huge continent with a multitude of cultures and societies, it is not homogeneous. There are some cultures in Africa, like the Kikuyu in Kenya or the Igbo in Nigeria who are extremely entrepreneurial and they have succeeded well abroad wherever they immigrate, entrepreneurialism is a key factor for the advancement of socio-economic wealth in a society.

Even Rwanda, has developed night and day since it's genocide because of good governance under Paul Kagame, who is essentially a dictator, but he is an educated technocrat and has run Rwanda almost like an African Lee Kwan Yew. I wouldnt be surprised if countries like Rwanda become relatively prosperous in the next 20-30 years as long as he is succeeded by leaders of like mind and vision.

Interesting, interesting.

It's hard to say. I'd like to see more civil rights in Africa. I use the backwards soci-conservative o' meter to decide how advanced a society is. Backwards social conservatism pretty much determines how dumb a society is. Look at white rednecks, dumb Slavs the result of Communism, most Negroids, Saudi camel fuckers, etc. etc. all backwards nations of the world, are where socio-conservatism thrives.

Africa is still very much lagging in this area.

If they built those buildings without the help of white people then, I must say I am impressed. I wonder how the sciences thrive, there? I never saw negroids as really scientific.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Not if you talk to people like Xenophobic Prussian...for him  though a German from 1000 AD was not aware of simple concepts like soap and water for bathing, even back then they were superior to places with more advanced socieities that had sophisticated irrigation and horticulture (like Ethiopia) for eg.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information