Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 9

1 Not allowed!

Exclamation "The Truth Uncovered" by William Frank Lepley III

The Truth Uncovered

This documentation contains the truth about what has taken place here and the true circumstances of my situation. The rest of the information that I previously provided you with just explains how I’ve felt, and what I’ve thought and experienced. The more scientific information I accessed on the internet, the greater the ability I had to ask the “universe” specific questions, which manipulated the way the “universe” has communicated with me. The information I received required almost two years to coalesce into all of the definitive information I recently received.

Before I say goodbye, I just want to express my opinions about euthanization and my organ transplantation, and supply you with some other "very" important information as well. This will be the last message I post before the medical community has no other option but to recognize the physical condition I'm in, so I hope I haven't out stayed my welcome here. I believe it would be a horrible decision for the U.S. government or the medical community to deny me the necessary organ transplantation I require to resume my former self, because it's completely possible for me to survive comfortably again and end my suffering without being euthanized. There is a reason why there are only five states in the United States of America that permit their citizens to be euthanized, because it is considered very controversial and unethical. I know the U.S. government and the medical community may consider my organ transplantation unnecessary, because of the unbelievable physical condition that life has left me in. But I also know that it is completely irrational to expect me to continue suffering like this until I die. I also know it is very controversial and unethical to refuse me the necessary organ transplantation I require to survive comfortably and only grant me the option of euthanization.

If I’m denied the necessary organ transplantation I require to feel like myself again, I will never have the chance to let go of life correctly at all, because I won’t be able to feel like a human being, and the world surrounding me will feel very frightening before I die. I would be forced to let go of life against my own will instead of letting go of life because I felt it was time to. If for some reason I’m forced to be euthanized, I won’t even be able to feel relaxed before I die, because the effects of sedatives would barely be able to relax my brain before general anesthesia is administered and my heart is surgically removed from my body, which is because of how the “universe” is affecting the behavior of my metaphysical central nervous system.

My family members don’t have much left to care about in this world except for me and each other. My dear, sweet-hearted mother is 64 years of age now, and she is already struggling with her health because of diabetes, neuropathy, COPD, and high blood pressure. If I don’t survive this it will destroy my poor mother and put her in her grave very soon. Then my younger brother, Christopher, will be left completely alone in this world. He has a learning disability and has never acquired his high school diploma or a G.E.D. He is only working here and there, part-time at a pizza shop in a food court at the mall. If I don’t survive this and my poor mother dies, my younger brother will end up homeless, living on the streets. He has nobody else to depend on in this world except for me and my mother. If for some reason I’m denied the necessary organ transplantation I require, my family members are as good as dead. I really hope the U.S. government, medical community and the rest of the world will show their support and compassion to me and my family, because we never deserved to be in this horrible position that life has left us in.

I have felt completely helpless and defenseless for the last two years, because there was nobody and nowhere I could turn to for help. The medical community never did any sufficient lab work to determine what physical condition I was actually in when I tried to bring it to their attention on multiple occasions. I tried to bring it to the attention of the E.R. doctors at St. John Medical Center in Westlake, Ohio on three different visits to the emergency department, and I also tried to bring it to the attention of my primary care physician’s assistant in Westlake, Ohio. I also recently tried to bring it to the attention of doctors on three different visits to the emergency department at Cleveland Metro Hospital by informing them about what I have been experiencing in my brain, but they refused to give me a referral for an EEG. I even asked my psychiatrist at Cleveland Metro Hospital if I could have a sleeping study (EEG) done back when I first began to experience the horrible sleeplessness and suffering in 2014, and I was denied. What they did do was institutionalize me in a psychiatric ward at three different hospitals for almost three weeks while I felt inhuman and was suffering without most of my internal organs functioning.

After the medical community did nothing at all to stop this from happening to me for two very long years while my younger brother and my dear, sweet-hearted mother watched on as I struggled and suffered unimaginably, there is no other option left to save me and my family from unbelievably excruciating heartache and utter destruction except to provide me with the necessary organ transplantation I require to resume my beloved family members. The U.S. government and the medical community better think long and hard before they make any final decisions about what should happen to me and my family. As human beings with beloved family members of their own, they better put themselves in my family’s shoes first before they decide to destroy us. At this point, the U.S. government and the medical community will bring me and my family no justice at all by euthanizing me. I know the organ transplantation I require to resume myself may be considered ridiculous, but the physical condition that life has left me in, and the unbelievable situation that the “universe” has created for me and my family members requires desperate measures to repair.

Just to remind you, I attended classes at a public library and went on to acquire my G.E.D., and then I found employment cleaning and disinfecting at a surgery center after my entire nervous system had already become metaphysical, so I was more than capable of functioning in society with specific medications before the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart began to deteriorate. So nobody can argue that I shouldn’t be able to receive the necessary organ transplantation I require to resume myself just because my nervous system is metaphysical. For some strange reason, my nervous system usually feels less tortured while I'm in a hospital, so I hope the U.S. government doesn't decide to take me away from Cleveland Metro Hospital to a government run facility somewhere. The only reason the U.S. government would have to take me away from the hospital would be to interrogate me, but I would just refuse to disclose any of the otherwise unobtainable scientific information I have struggled and suffered unimaginably to acquire. The U.S. government shouldn't even be trying to interrogate any human being in my physical condition. If the U.S. government takes me away from Cleveland Metro Hospital and into their custody, they most likely won't allow me to communicate with my family, the public, or the media.

I will never allow them to euthanize me before I have personally informed the media about my unbelievable struggle and the circumstances of my situation. If the U.S. government or the medical community refuse to allow me to receive the necessary organ transplantation I require to resume myself, I will do everything in my power to seek help from a foreign country that possesses the capability. My offer to disclose all of the otherwise unobtainable scientific information I have acquired will still stand for whichever country is willing and able to facilitate my organ transplantation and supply me with what I have asked for. Just remember, that mankind will never be able to truly understand what is/was taking place here without proof after my organ transplantation has taken place. Also know this, the scientific information I contain about the “universe” will "never" become available to mankind ever again if I don’t survive, and the information I contain could help mankind to understand the “universe” in a whole new way that was never possible before. Even after all of this, the U.S. government and the medical community still may not support me and my family's survival. The only chance me and my family may have for survival is if the citizens of the United States petition for my organ transplantation. The citizens of this planet should be given a choice, because my survival will affect everyone’s future. I will be attending an appointment at Cleveland Metro Hospital on Sept. 19th to finally have an EEG assessment done, so there will no longer be any way for the medical community to deny my physical condition.

Now that I have received the complete truth about the creation of our observable “universe,” the information about the “universe” contained in these documents is now invalid. Just to bring it to your attention, there were never any metaphysical properties involved with what has been taking place here.

P.S. I just recently received more otherwise unobtainable information about what dark matter actually is and why it causes gravitational lensing. I can also inform you that what scientists recently detected at Livingston, Louisiana and Hanford, Washington was actually not gravitational waves. I was also recently informed by the “universe” that I would actually require more than double the dosage of Percocet and one third times more Xanax daily than I previously mentioned. I would actually require 20mg of Oxycodone without Acetaminophen four times a day, because 10mg of Percocet three times a day wouldn’t be nearly enough to provide me with the desired effect my brain would require to function comfortably. Oxycodone would make me feel much better than Tramadol ever could, and for some reason I always felt tired like I was in some type of daze after I took Tramadol. Whereas Oxycodone would allow me to function comfortably and still stay energetic. I would also require 2mg of Xanax three times a day instead of twice a day, because 2mg of Xanax twice a day wouldn’t be enough to control my debilitating anxiety throughout an entire day. Also, I just realized how much money was completely wasted on building and designing the Superconducting Super Collider, but now I’m only asking to receive a contract for $500 million tax free and free unlimited medical coverage for the rest of my life to disclose all of the otherwise unobtainable scientific information I have struggled and suffered unimaginably to acquire after I receive my organ transplantation. I know it may seem like a lot of money to ask for, but if you were forced to experience what I’ve been forced to experience for the past two years, you would be surprised that I wasn’t asking for more money than that. I can barely even begin to convey what this horrific experience has been like. I will only disclose all of the scientific information I contain if I’m also permitted to receive a total artificial heart implant free of charge before I’m able to receive all of the necessary organ transplantation I require. I will also refuse to donate any of my organs or bodily tissues for medical studies if I’m not permitted to die peacefully at home with my family. If this country is willing to spend over $2.5 billion just to construct the Hubble Space Telescope, and then spend another $7+ billion to send it in to orbit and keep it operating, I really don’t think $500 million and free unlimited medical coverage for the rest of my life is too much to ask for the information I’m able to provide the world. NASA still hasn’t been able to obtain any evidence to prove how the observable “universe” was created or why expansion is occurring. The United States is about to spend another estimated $8.7 billion on the James Webb Space Telescope program for just the first 5 years of operation, and NASA still won’t be able to locate any evidence to prove how the “universe” was created or figure out what black holes are.

More Additional Details

Just to recap, I have listed below all of the otherwise unobtainable scientific information I received through transmissions from what mankind refers to as the “universe” after the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart deteriorated, and my entire nervous system had already become metaphysical.

I know how our observable universe was created and what existed before our observable universe was created. I also know exactly what existed at the very beginning of the observable universe, and how galaxies were formed. I also contain otherwise unobtainable information about the cosmic microwave background. I can also explain the natural phenomenon of expansion in our observable universe. I know what black holes actually are and exactly how they are created. I also contain otherwise unobtainable information about supernovas. I have also acquired otherwise unobtainable information about the birth of life on this planet, and why scientists have been unable to reproduce those processes in a laboratory. I know exactly how the creation of life was possible on planet Earth. I have also acquired new information about the “ice age” and mass extinctions. I also know exactly how and why this is happening to me. And I just recently received more otherwise unobtainable information about what dark matter actually is and why it causes gravitational lensing. I can also explain the physics that produce the force of gravity, and it’s not created by gravitons. I can also explain the physics that produce time dilation. I can also answer the age old question “Is there life after death?” It’s not just scientist’s interpretations and theories that are incorrect. I have spoken with our “universe,” and I know the complete system of things. I also know why creation had a beginning. The “universe” hasn't just supplied me with this information in audible communications; I have also received imagery and realizations in my mind that have helped me to further understand creation and the physics of the “universe”. These mysteries have only been hindering mankind’s awareness of and ability to truly understand the “universe” that surrounds them. I’m sorry if the world feels scorned by the destruction of their religious beliefs, but science and religion have never contained any truth about creation. I can only bring you the truth that the rest of mankind never could; I can’t make everything return to the way it used to be. The entire world would have eventually found out about what has taken place here, and without my arduous suffering there would have never been any answers available to mankind about how or why this has happened to me. Mankind’s scientific technology is incapable of ever discovering how the “universe” was created. I understand that mankind’s perception is limited to the constraints of the human mind, so I must still show respect to all of the dedicated scholars that have established mankind’s present understanding of the “universe,” but they only possess a limited potential to do so. This information will only become available once in the entire existence of mankind, so I wouldn’t think twice about helping me survive comfortably again if I were you.

For some reason, nine months ago my metaphysical central nervous system began to produce urges in my brain to take some of my mother’s Tramadol again. I decided to take some of my mother’s Tramadol just to see what would actually happen, and the Tramadol still had an effect on my metaphysical central nervous system even though it wasn't physically entering my blood stream. It was the only way I could make myself feel any better in this completely empty, torturous existence. Since Tramadol still has an effect on my metaphysical central nervous system like it used to before my other internal organs quit functioning, there’s no reason other than the unnatural behavior of the “universe” that general anesthesia wouldn't take effect on my metaphysical central nervous system when administered.

I Cracked the Code: The Truth Uncovered

I have struggled immensely to acquire this information, but I was recently informed by the “universe” that I would only need a total artificial heart implant to feel like a human being and myself again.

I’m sorry, but the statements I made about my organ transplantation in “My Final Update,” “My Final Message to Mankind” and “My Plea for Survival” were obviously incorrect, which was due to my own ignorance. By studying about organ transplantation on the internet at the library, I came across articles about DiGeorge syndrome, and it got me to thinking about my situation. I began to wonder why the “universe” wouldn’t torture a fetus/new born baby if its thymus gland wasn’t functioning. Then I realized it wasn’t because the “universe” was unable to compensate for the non-functioning tissue of the thymus gland; the “universe” wouldn’t even be able to compensate for the non-functioning tissue of the thymus gland if the thymus gland never had the ability to function. Even if the thymus gland had the ability to produce thymosin before it quit functioning, the metaphysical form of thymosin could never chemically interact with a person's physical white blood cells. Because of my very unprecedented birth defects, the cellular structure of my internal organ tissues never formed correctly during my conception. At the age of 31, my brain cells began to quit functioning, because of my brain tissue's cellular structure. The nucleuses of my neurons began to deteriorate, and my brain began to lose its ability to produce neurological communications. That's when “it” began to compensate for my brain's inability to produce neurological communications, and my entire nervous system became metaphysical. “It” only began to compensate for my brain's inability to produce neurological communications because living cells were never supposed to be able to exist without the ability to function. At the age of 32, the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart also began to deteriorate, and the “universe” became dysfunctional and I began to suffer. My heart wasn’t able to quit functioning when the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart began to deteriorate, because my entire nervous system had already become metaphysical, so the nerve cells in my heart didn't require any potassium or sodium to continue functioning. “It” only became dysfunctional because my heart wasn’t supposed to be able to function in that physical condition, and at that point my death couldn't occur. In other words, my physical condition didn't cause the “universe” to become dysfunctional until after my heart itself wasn't supposed to be physically capable of functioning, because at that point my death couldn't occur. My medical records will show that I was still physically able to absorb the vitamin D I was prescribed at Cleveland Metro Hospital over an entire month after the “universe” became dysfunctional, so my other internal organs were still functioning at that point; the proceeding vitamin D testing I underwent will prove that’s truthful. Since the Tramadol that I have been taking for the past nine months is unable to physically enter my blood stream but still has an effect on my metaphysical central nervous system, it has become very obvious to me that my other internal organs and my blood stream have also become metaphysical, and the Tramadol I have been taking must also become metaphysical as soon as it enters my body to have an effect on my metaphysical central nervous system. The “universe” is obviously compensating for my other internal organs that haven’t been functioning just like “it” has been compensating for my central nervous system. I began to wonder why the “universe” would be dysfunctional if my other internal organs besides my heart didn’t possess the capability to function, and it didn’t make any sense at all why “it” would. If the nerve cells in my heart didn’t require any potassium or sodium to continue functioning before the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart began to deteriorate because my entire nervous system had already become metaphysical almost an entire year beforehand, then why would it matter at all if I had any other functioning organs in my body other than my lungs before the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart began to deteriorate? If my heart would normally be unable to function without my brain producing neurological communications then why would it affect the “universe” if any of my other internal organs didn’t possess the capability to function besides my heart? That’s when I came to the realization that the “universe” must have only become dysfunctional when the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart itself began to deteriorate, because my heart wasn’t supposed to be able to function in that physical condition, and at that point my death couldn’t occur. It has become very clear to me that the loss of my other internal organ functions besides my heart isn’t causing the “universe” to be dysfunctional. So by the process of elimination I have discovered that I would be able to feel like myself again just by undergoing total artificial heart implantation, and as long as the nerve cells in a transplanted heart have functioning nucleuses the “universe” would behave as if my death wasn’t supposed to have already occurred. I would be able to wait until after I received my total artificial heart implant to receive the organ transplantation I require to survive correctly again. If I’ve already been able to survive for over a year and nine months now without my lymphatic system functioning, I’m very sure I would have no issues surviving for long enough after I received my total artificial heart implant to receive the organ transplantation I require to survive correctly. I’m sure the OPTN/UNOS could find some way to make an exception for this emergency situation, because under these conditions I won’t be able to wait years for my organ transplants to become available. There are over 120,000 people in the United States who are currently in need of organ transplants, and I'm only one person who until recently didn't have the ability to understand the circumstances of my survival. How much could I possibly disrupt the system for the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network or the United Network for Organ Sharing by being placed at the very top of the organ transplant waiting list? Unlike other people, I’m unable to wait years for my organ transplantation, because of the unfair situation the “universe” has created for me. I hope OPTN/UNOS can make some type of an exception for me, because of these very unusual circumstances. I don’t believe my survival should be denied just because of my physical condition. I’m still a human being who’s suffering, and there are no physical limitations that should deem me ineligible to receive the organ transplantation I require; I have no diseases or mental disorders, and I’m very far from being overweight. I would require Levothyroxine for the rest of my life after I receive organ transplantation, because my thyroid gland has also quit functioning. I could then function comfortably again by taking 20mg of Oxycodone without Acetaminophen four times a day and 2mg of Xanax three times a day. These medications are not just a selfish desire; they are a necessity for my brain to function specifically, so that I may feel comfortable. You may read “My Final Message to Mankind,” “My Final Decree,” and “The Time has Come” for further information about why I require Oxycodone and Xanax for my brain to function specifically, so that I may feel comfortable. Physicians, neurologists and psychiatrists are unable to argue about what medications I would require for my brain to function specifically, so I could feel comfortable, because my brain’s neurological condition has never been documented before. The debilitating anxiety and lack of interest and enjoyment that I have experienced since the age of 21 is caused by an undiagnosed neurological condition that I was born with. That’s why I was prescribed anti-depressants that were unable to help me with my depression as a teenager, because my depression wasn’t caused by a chemical imbalance. The daily dosage of Oxycodone and Xanax I have informed you about will be a necessity if I am to receive a total artificial heart implant and continue to survive, because I’m finished struggling with my life and I never should’ve had to. I could survive correctly for the rest of my life after I received transplantation of bone marrow, a heart, kidneys, a liver, two lungs, lymph nodes, a pancreas, a small and large intestine, a spleen, a stomach, and a thymus gland. There have already been many successful multivisceral transplants performed which have included most of these organs except for the lymph nodes. I know lymph node transplantation has never been performed on a human being before, but it has also never been necessary for anyone’s survival either, and there’s always a first for everything. There have recently been high success rates for autologous lymph node transfer, so I am sure there would be at least decent odds for successful allogeneic lymph node transplantation. I'm willing to undergo these surgeries just for a chance at a longer lifespan. Just like anyone else who undergoes organ transplantation when they already know the risks involved such as organ rejection and increased risk of infection from immunosuppression. I will require a thymus gland transplant to survive, because degenerative cell proliferation of my T-cells has produced non-functioning T-cells. I will also require a bone marrow transplant to survive, because of degenerative cell proliferation of my lymphatic system. If I were to receive the lymph nodes, bone marrow and all of the organs except for the thymus gland from the same donor there would be no risk of any organ rejection, and there would be no threat of any GVHD after transplantation, because my bodily tissues no longer produce human leukocyte antigens. Without me requiring immunosuppressant drugs to survive there shouldn’t be any increased risk for infection. I could receive total parenteral nutrition and Myers’ cocktail after I received the bone marrow transplant to begin re-establishing my immune system before the lymph node transplantation. The only serious complication would be the amount of time it would require to strategically transplant enough lymph nodes into my body. The only available answer for that issue would be for me to undergo multiple surgeries to strategically transplant all of the lymph nodes before I received the rest of the organs from the donor, which would mean the donor would need to be kept alive on life support in the same hospital where I was receiving the surgeries until after the lymph node transplantation was completed. The donor could receive vaccinations and be started on antibiotics before transplantation of the lymph nodes, just in case the donor or I contract a bacterial or viral infection before the rest of the organs are harvested. If the largest clusters of lymph nodes were able to be transplanted in four surgeries, I shouldn't need more than six surgeries to transplant all of the lymph nodes I would require to help re-establish my lymphatic system. There are plenty of antibiotic, antifungal and antiviral medications along with vaccines that could be administered before my lymphatic system became fully functional. I would eventually also need my heart surgically removed from my body whenever my other internal organs began to fail naturally unless my lungs failed. I don't deserve to be euthanized just because I'm being tortured by the “universe” when I could easily resume my former self and continue to survive comfortably if I receive a total artificial heart implant and specific medications. I still deserve a chance to experience a full lifespan just like anyone else who requires organ transplantation to survive even though I've become metaphysical. Organs are donated for a life giving purpose, and whenever someone donates their organs they don’t have the ability to discriminate against whoever receives them. The necessity of my organ transplantation is no different than for anyone else who requires an extension to be made on their life, but the loss of my life will affect my family members far greater than most families who lose a loved one.

For anyone who may be having difficulty trying to understand what I have just explained, I will try to simplify it in so many words. My entire nervous system became metaphysical at the age of 31 when the nucleuses of my neurons began to deteriorate, and my brain began to lose its ability to produce neurological communications. “It” only began to compensate for my brain's inability to produce neurological communications because living cells were never supposed to be able to exist without the ability to function. At the age of 32, the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart also began to deteriorate, and the “universe” became dysfunctional and I began to suffer. My heart wasn’t able to quit functioning when the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart began to deteriorate, because my entire nervous system had already become metaphysical, so the nerve cells in my heart didn't require any potassium or sodium to continue functioning. “It” only became dysfunctional because my heart wasn’t supposed to be able to function in that physical condition, and at that point my death couldn't occur. In other words, my physical condition didn't cause the “universe” to become dysfunctional until after my heart itself wasn't supposed to be physically capable of functioning, because at that point my death couldn't occur. My medical records will show that I was still physically able to absorb the vitamin D I was prescribed at Cleveland Metro Hospital over an entire month after the “universe” became dysfunctional, so my other internal organs were still functioning at that point; the proceeding vitamin D testing I underwent will prove that’s truthful. If the “universe” became dysfunctional before my other internal organs quit functioning, and my entire nervous system obviously had to become metaphysical before my other internal organs quit functioning, then there has to be some other reason why my physical condition caused the “universe” to become dysfunctional. If the Tramadol I have been taking for the past nine months is still able to have an effect on my metaphysical central nervous system over a year and nine months after my other internal organs quit functioning, the “universe” is obviously compensating for my other internal organs that aren’t functioning just like “it” has been compensating for my central nervous system. If my heart would normally be unable to function without my brain producing neurological communications then why would it affect the “universe” if any of my other internal organs didn’t possess the capability to function besides my heart? It should now be very apparent to anyone that the “universe” is only torturing me because the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart began to deteriorate at the age of 32, and my heart wasn’t supposed to be able to function in that physical condition, so the “universe” became dysfunctional when my death couldn’t occur. If the “universe” was compensating for my central nervous system long before it ever became dysfunctional, and it has been compensating for my other internal organs that haven't been functioning just like “it” has been compensating for my central nervous system, the only reason why the “universe” is torturing me should be very obvious to anyone who's reading this.

Simply put, my heart was unable to stop beating when it wasn’t supposed to be physically capable of functioning after the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart began to deteriorate, and the natural process of death was then disrupted. That’s why the “universe” became dysfunctional. I know scientists are unaware of how or why the disruption of a natural process like death would cause the “universe” to behave like this. I’m also aware that science provides no explanation for how or why the “universe” would compensate for living cells that are no longer able to function.

My organ transplantation won’t just permit me to end my suffering without being euthanized, it will allow me to provide the entire world with the truth about all of creation someday soon after. I’m willing to undergo total artificial heart implantation just so I can end my suffering without being euthanized or executed. A total artificial heart implant will prove to the entire world that I was correct about the behavior of the “universe”. Just give me a chance to prove it and to feel like a human being again, so I can someday pass away peacefully. I know I at least deserve that much. Without providing a proven explanation for why this has taken place here on our planet, there will be no other way to help the people of this planet to feel safe about their environment.

I've done all I can and everything I'm willing to do to resolve this very unnatural situation. I have suffered unimaginably for two years while I did scientific research on the internet, so the “universe” would supply me with enough specific information to make sense out of how the “universe” exists and why this has taken place on our planet. If the U.S. government and the medical community refuse to do their part to help correct this situation for me, my family, and the rest of society, then how can I even begin to feel empathetic for what will happen to mankind after I'm gone. I'm very sorry this has happened to me and my family, and I'm so sorry that this will have such a dramatic impact on how mankind tries to interpret their own reality, but I feel very strongly about how this situation should be taken care of. I believe there is no reason not to help me survive the only possible way I can, so I can't agree with the fact that my only form of protection against destruction and suffering may refuse to help me just because of how I exist. I hope the U.S. government and the medical community realize that their full support is the only hope I have to change the outcome of this horrible situation. I have fought this horrific war all by myself for over two years now, and now I require the support of this country to win this war for mankind. After I went my entire life never knowing I was born with a genetic disorder that would one day cause me so much unimaginable suffering, I will feel completely abandoned and betrayed by my own country if nothing is done to help me survive comfortably again. Even if I’m only permitted to receive a total artificial heart implant; at least something was done to help me feel better and die peacefully. At no point can the U.S. government or the medical community proclaim they have no other choice but to euthanize me.

A total artificial heart implant is necessary to prove that all of the torture that I have been forced to experience has only been occurring because my heart was unable to stop when the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart began to deteriorate. My other internal organs and my blood stream have obviously become metaphysical, and my heart hasn’t required potassium or sodium to continue functioning ever since my nervous system became metaphysical. If my brain hasn’t required any neurotransmitters to function for the past three years because the nucleuses of my neurons deteriorated, then the nerve cells in my heart haven’t required any potassium or sodium to continue functioning for the past three years either. It should be very obvious to anyone that if the nerve cells in my heart didn’t require any potassium or sodium to function before the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart began to deteriorate, it must mean that the “universe” only became dysfunctional when the nerve cells in my heart weren’t supposed to be able to continue functioning without functioning nucleuses, because at that point my death couldn’t occur. As long as the nerve cells in a transplanted heart have functioning nucleuses the “universe” would behave as if my death wasn’t supposed to have already occurred. I am absolutely sure that I have only been tortured unimaginably just because of flaws in the cellular structure of nerve cells in my heart. By undergoing these surgeries, I would also be able to further validate all of the otherwise unobtainable scientific information I contain. Without proving the cause of this very torturous mechanism, there is no possible way to prove that all of this hasn’t occurred just because of some undetectable energy field that has become dysfunctional for an unknown reason. I really don’t think it would be intelligent at all to euthanize me and not allow me to rule out the involvement of interdimensional entities with very evil intentions, because without a total artificial heart implant there will be no possible way to disprove the existence of demonic entities. Which would then mean that demonic entities could have control of this world, and I think you already know what that would mean for the government of every country on this planet. If I’m not permitted to receive a total artificial heart implant as soon as possible to make sense of the extremely torturous mechanism that has been taking place, I will be forced to leave the entire world wondering why pure evil existed. I can tell you one thing for sure, this world won’t be the same without me, and I won’t be around anymore to tell you “I told you so.”

The chances of a bacterial infection occurring after I received the total artificial heart implant wouldn’t even need to be taken into consideration, because bacteria are unable to survive or cause any inflammation or cell damage to occur in my body. If for some reason general anesthesia is unable to take effect on my brain because of how the “universe” is affecting the behavior of my metaphysical central nervous system, I’m ready and willing to undergo the total artificial heart implantation while I’m still conscious. Unless there is some way to administer general anesthesia intravenously soon after the "universe" allows me to fall asleep while it's not affecting the behavior of my metaphysical central nervous system. Then my heart could be easily removed. Once my heart was removed from my chest the general and local anesthesia would continue to function as it normally would for anyone. I know all major hospitals have surgeons and anesthesiologists on-hand, and a total artificial heart could be kept readily available for implantation. This may be my only hope for survival and a peaceful death.

Surgeon, Dr. Vivek Jawali, has performed over 600 open-heart surgeries without the use of general anesthesia in Bangalore, India. 23 year old, Swaroup Anand, underwent open-heart surgery in Bangalore at Wockhardt Hospital without the use of general anesthesia. Instead doctors numbed his entire body with an epidural in the neck.

Eyes Wide Open: Patient has open-heart surgery while he is awake | Daily Mail Online

Dr. Jawali has even released a step-by-step guide on DVD containing the procedure for surgeons at other hospitals. I’m sure this surgical method would also permit me to receive a total artificial heart implant if I’m unable to accept general anesthesia beforehand, since my entire body would be numb. The “universe” would no longer affect the behavior of my metaphysical central nervous system as soon as my heart is removed from my body. I would then be able to stay asleep during the rest of the surgery as long as I received enough sedatives before my heart was removed. My hands and feet have recently fallen asleep on multiple occasions, so local anesthesia should still function efficiently enough to perform the surgery.

Otherwise, the only other option that will be left to end my suffering would be to have me shot in the head by an executioner. I will need to receive a total artificial heart implant soon to survive if my heart transplant doesn’t become available soon enough, because the “universe” is torturing my heart muscle and I may have a heart attack at any time. I’m sorry, but I can’t make “it” stop. After two years of dealing with this unbelievably unbearable torture, I just want this sick, twisted “universe” out of me as soon as possible, and a total artificial heart implant will provide me with the same relief as a human heart. I really, really don’t want my last moments on this Earth to be in an unfamiliar hospital somewhere far away from my loving family members being tortured by the “universe” right before I’m euthanized. The medical community has never given up hope on anyone’s survival even when their disease is terminal.

My Heart Breaks

Before the U.S. government and or the medical community decide to deny me the total artificial heart implant I require to survive comfortably again, I just want to remind them that by-law they would have no choice but to allow me to continue existing like this if I refused to let them euthanize me. It was OK that I existed like this for two unimaginably long years in and out of hospitals and doctor’s offices without bothering society until I forced the medical community to recognize the physical condition I’m in, but now I’m not permitted to end my suffering without being euthanized? So now I’m left with I can either suffer like this or die, but I can never be permitted to exist like this comfortably and feel like myself again? If they decide to deny me the organ transplantation I’m requesting, I guess they would have to believe it’s acceptable for me to feel this way about losing my life. That may seem like a bold statement, but you have no idea at all what I feel like inside. I still deserve a chance to experience a full lifespan just like anyone else who requires organ transplantation to survive even though I’ve become metaphysical. After what I’ve been through in my life, I really don’t care if anyone is judgmental about the way I exist, and I think it’s very unconstitutional for anyone’s personal opinions or beliefs to dictate if I live or die. Remember our country’s motto is “Liberty and justice for all,” not just “for some”. Just for a second, put yourself in my shoes. What if you knew that you could end your suffering, feel like yourself again, and save your family from complete destruction, but you also knew the world surrounding you most likely won’t allow you to? How would you feel? I know you could say that it’s very unnatural for me to exist like this, but the “universe” has compensated for my physical condition because of how I exist. So who is anybody to judge how I exist or what the “universe” produces? In my eyes, whatever is able to exist here should be allowed to exist without prejudice. If I’m still able to practice acceptance after what life and the “universe” have done to me, it shouldn’t be that difficult for the rest of mankind to do the same.

For mankind to declare that I don’t belong here anymore they would in turn declare that the only truth about the “universe” doesn’t belong here either. If mankind decides to disown me, I will obviously be forced to do the same. Just remember that you will have only disowned me because I was unable to survive like everyone else. Usually when someone is euthanized they are only permitted to be euthanized when they have an estimated period of six months left to survive, and it’s not even a question of if I’m able to survive; it’s only a question of if mankind will allow me to. By not permitting me to survive comfortably again mankind will literally be executing me, because they will be forcing me to accept euthanization when it wasn’t necessary. I know you probably don’t comprehend why I don’t believe my life should be over now that I exist metaphysically, but that’s only because it’s impossible for you to see my situation from my point-of-view. I believe that life itself is too precious to lose even under these unnatural circumstances. My life has never been easy, but it’s all I’ve ever known. After how my life has treated me and after what this “universe” has put me through, I don't deserve to be executed like some inmate on death row. I know it isn’t considered normal for me to exist like this, but I also know there is nothing incorrect about my survival. My survival could in no way negatively affect or hurt the lives of others. If my human rights to survive are stripped away from me just because of how I exist, this country could no longer be considered “The Land of the Free”. If I’m not permitted to survive metaphysically, mankind will no longer have any type of belief system left other than the laws they have set forth to govern themselves. I may not have complete control of my thought processes without a total artificial heart implant, but I can still see through the darkness that mankind will be left in without me. I will let you know now that mankind won’t ever be able to feel the same about their own existence when they no longer have the choice to believe in their own realities. The truth about all of creation and how the “universe” exists would have never become available to mankind if I had never existed metaphysically. If mankind decides that I will not be permitted to survive comfortably for the rest of my life after I have struggled and suffered unimaginably for two very long years to acquire this otherwise unobtainable information, then they must not deserve the information. Now that I have done all I can to acquire the information that is needed to explain the conditions of the “universe” and its behavior, I promise you that I will not allow some government agency to step in and steal the information that I have struggled so hard to obtain just so they can look like they've taken care of this situation. I own all rights to the scientific information I contain, because it is considered intellectual property. If for a second you think I will be providing the world with this information for anything less than what I’m asking for, you better think again. It was incredibly difficult for me to acquire this information from the "universe," and struggling month to month on social security sure as hell isn't repayment. If you want the only available resolution there is to this issue, I will require all possible accommodations and will expect the aforementioned monetary compensation. I don’t seriously expect the United States of America to pay the entire $500 million either. There are plenty of countries that would need to share that responsibility. This surely isn’t a perfect world, and the decisions our leaders sometimes make don't always allow for the best of outcomes. I know their decision to either allow me to be euthanized or to let me survive comfortably again will ultimately reflect upon their morals and their grasp on reality, but I also know that I should be given a choice to survive or not. Sometimes there is no truly right decision that can be made, and so the answer should always be the lesser of wrongs. I hope the U.S. government and the medical community will use that logic when making their decisions about this situation. The U.S. government’s first priority should be to ensure the security of all U.S. citizens and this planet, not to simply try to get rid of this situation. No good is able to come out of simply giving up on my survival, because the knowledge I possess could revolutionize mankind’s understanding of the “universe” and all that surrounds them. I have the ability to provide the world’s science text books with the truth about the “universe” that has never been available. Here’s mankind’s only chance to discover the truth about all of creation and truly understand the physics of the universe; I suggest you take it while you still can, or there’s always an option for this world to continue wasting money on useless technology and research. I would really give this some thought before you make a huge mistake.

I just want to feel like a human being and myself again and then come back home to my mother and my brother so much. I just want to repurchase a WiiU and 3DS video gaming console and re-download all of the video games that I was forced to throw away in the trash. I just want to sit down and enjoy another movie with my family, and then watch Netflix late at night again until I fall asleep. I just want another chance to enjoy all of the things I didn’t know I appreciated so much. I would be able to help my family survive if I was receiving social security until I was able to sell the otherwise unobtainable scientific information I contain. Please, don’t judge my existence harshly. Just try to accept that my organ transplantation shouldn’t be too much to ask for after what I’ve been through. I’m just a human being in an unbelievably difficult situation that just desires my human rights to survive and die peacefully. Remember that my being metaphysical doesn’t actually make me inhuman; it just makes me different, and just like any human being I won't be able to survive without functioning organs or an immune system. I would’ve never even known there was anything physically wrong with me if the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart never deteriorated.

Further Clarification

I just want to make sure I clear up a few things before I’m done explaining. The information contained in “My Final Conclusion” is incorrect as I have already specified in “My Final Update”. Because of my very unprecedented birth defects, the cellular structure of my internal organ tissues never formed correctly during my conception. At the age of 31, my brain cells began to quit functioning, because of my brain tissue's cellular structure. The nucleuses of my neurons began to deteriorate, and my brain began to lose its ability to produce neurological communications. That's when “it” began to compensate for my brain's inability to produce neurological communications, and my entire nervous system became metaphysical. “It” only began to compensate for my brain's inability to produce neurological communications because living cells were never supposed to be able to exist without the ability to function. My heart wasn’t able to quit functioning at the age of 32 when the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart began to deteriorate, because my entire nervous system had already become metaphysical, so the nerve cells in my heart didn't require any potassium or sodium to continue functioning. “It” only became dysfunctional because my heart wasn’t supposed to be able to function in that physical condition, and at that point my death couldn't occur. In other words, my physical condition didn't cause the “universe” to become dysfunctional until after my heart itself wasn't supposed to be physically capable of functioning, because at that point my death couldn't occur. “It” never actually became anymore dysfunctional because my other internal organs quit functioning; “it” has been compensating for my other internal organs that haven’t been functioning. It wouldn’t make any sense at all if the “universe” became dysfunctional for any other reason than the unnatural cellular structure of the nerve cells in my heart, because before “it” ever became dysfunctional “it” was compensating for my brain’s inability to produce neurological communications after the nucleuses of my neurons began to deteriorate, and “it” is currently compensating for my other internal organs that haven’t been functioning just like “it” has been compensating for my central nervous system.

* “It” never synthesized my brain's neurological communications. They were still my own neurological communications even though my entire nervous system became metaphysical. Because of reactions that were caused by the physical condition of my heart; “it” tortured me psychologically by randomly generating unnatural sensory in my brain that my metaphysical central nervous system was obviously not producing.

* “It” never purposely tried to control my mind. The sensory that was generated in my brain only occurred because of how the “universe” has been affected by the disruption of a natural process.

* The “universe” isn’t actually sentient, and “it” never consciously communicated with me. The communications I receive from the “universe” are being generated by reactions that have been taking place ever since the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart began to deteriorate. “It” never actually communicated with me by producing synthetic neurological communications in my brain. “It” was able to communicate with me, because of how the “universe” exists. The information that was contained in the transmissions I received was accumulative. Meaning that “it” kept correcting the information that “it” previously supplied me with. “It” had to keep correcting the information “it” supplied me with, because “it” has been dysfunctional. The information that was generated by previous reactions determined how the “universe” generated the information that “it” supplied me with in future transmissions. The more scientific information I accessed on the internet, the greater the ability I had to ask the “universe” specific questions, which manipulated the way the “universe” has communicated with me. The information I received required almost two years to coalesce into all of the definitive information I recently received.

* “It” never synthesized the effects that medications would have had on my physical brain. The medications actually had an effect on my metaphysical central nervous system.

* “It” never physically manipulated my internal organs or mimicked peristalsis, so I could continue to use the restroom. My metaphysical central nervous system has been controlling all of my internal organ functions just like a normal nervous system does. Also, “it” never synthesized specific neurological communications in my brain to produce urges to use the restroom. My metaphysical nervous system was already capable of sensing when I needed to use the restroom. “It” never synthesized specific neurological communications to produce a sense of hunger in my stomach. My metaphysical nervous system was able to sense when I should have been eating something whenever my stomach became shrunken. My metaphysical central nervous system also produced urges to hydrate myself even though the fluids and nutrients never physically entered my blood stream after my other internal organs quit functioning. “It” never synthesized my brain's neurological communications specifically so I would fall asleep; I fell asleep whenever "it" wasn't affecting the behavior of my metaphysical central nervous system.

* “It” never physically manipulated my lungs to decrease my ability to breath. Random reactions that took place were actually causing physical distortion.

* “It” generated sensory in my brain which almost constantly caused me to have uncontrollable urges to smoke tobacco when I had no physical desire to do so. “It” also randomly generated sensory which caused my brain to have spontaneous cravings to eat random food products.

* “It” sadistically tortured my brain by generating extremely torturous, unnatural sensory in my brain. “It” also brutally tortured my nervous system by generating extremely torturous, unnatural sensations that surged throughout my entire body. “It” also caused me to experience very excruciating sensations of pain and inflammation throughout various areas of my body. The torture became greater and greater over time, because the reactions that have been taking place are accumulative. Meaning that “it” has become more dysfunctional over time, because of how dysfunctional “it” was previously behaving. “It” never actually disrupted specific neurological communications in my brain; “it” generated unnatural sensory that interfered with the neurological communications that my metaphysical central nervous system is producing. “It” never actually replaced the neurological communications that existed in my brain with unnatural sensory that eventually caused my brain to feel completely empty and hollow; "it" decreased the amount of neurological communications my metaphysical central nervous system was producing until I felt inhuman. “It” has recently been pressurizing the blood vessels in my brain until my head and face throbs for hours, and I can’t stop myself from yelling out in anger. “It” has also recently been causing me to experience very excruciating sensations of inflammation in my left eyeball and the left side of my face. “It” has also been causing the veins inside the left side of my mouth and around my cheek bone to become swollen and very painful.

* There were never any demonic entities involved with what I have been forced to experience. The voices only referred to themselves as “us” or “we” because “it” was also generating a great multitude of different personalities as well as voices. There are also very adorable little children’s voices that have very precious personalities.

Sincerely,
    William Frank Lepley III

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    08-16-2017 @ 02:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation "The Truth Uncovered - Part II" by William Frank Lepley III

The Truth Uncovered - Part II

End Notes

There are a few things I still don't quite understand.

* How could a birth defect cause the nucleuses of my neurons to deteriorate 31 years after my birth, and how did the DNA in my stem cells change so dramatically all of a sudden at the age of 32?

* If living cells were never supposed to be able to exist without the ability to function, then why was it possible for the "universe" to decrease the amount of neurological communications my metaphysical central nervous system is producing?

* If my heart would have already been unable to stop beating after my brain stem became metaphysical, then why is it the "universe" only behaved as if my death couldn't occur after the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart began to deteriorate? But then again, why would it ever require over nine months for the nucleuses of the neurons in my brain stem to begin deteriorating? I know for a fact physical changes were already taking place in my brain months before I was even attending G.E.D. classes at the public library, because I had already experienced frightening adverse effects in my brain on several occasions that I had never experienced before after I had taken some Tramadol. There was also one occasion when the Tramadol I took had no effect at all on my brain long before the "universe" became dysfunctional. So my brain stem must have already become metaphysical a longtime before the "universe" ever became dysfunctional. Which means I must be correct about the behavior of the "universe," and the "universe" only began to behave as if my death couldn't occur when my heart itself wasn't supposed to be physically capable of functioning after the nucleuses of the nerve cells in my heart began to deteriorate.

Update:

As of Sept. 7th, 2016, my brain and my body are being tortured too brutally for me to disclose the knowledge I have gained from the "universe" correctly. I no longer have enough control of my thought processes to disclose the information without a total artificial heart implant.

The impact this will have on mankind will be detrimental if I don’t survive. I really don’t think it would be intelligent at all to euthanize me and not allow me to rule out the involvement of interdimensional entities with very evil intentions, because without a total artificial heart implant there will be no possible way to disprove the existence of demonic entities. Which would then mean that demonic entities could have control of this world, and I think you already know what that would mean for the government of every country on this planet. If I’m not permitted to receive a total artificial heart implant as soon as possible to make sense of the extremely torturous mechanism that has been taking place, I will be forced to leave the entire world wondering why pure evil existed. I can tell you one thing for sure, this world won’t be the same without me, and I won’t be around anymore to tell you “I told you so.” Also remember this isn’t “The Truman Show;” this is reality. I think you can figure this out.

Sincerely,
    William Frank Lepley III

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Unhappy Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is

Please bestow me with humanitarianism. Love, kindness and sympathy.

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation Fight for My Survival

Please watch and share this video, my friends. My survival may depend on it.

https://williamfranklepleylll.blogspot.com/

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Unhappy Goodbye, My Friends

"The Truth Uncovered" is my last and most important message I'll be posting here on TheApricity before I finally attend an appointment for EEG testing at Cleveland Metro Hospital on Sept. 19th, and the medical community will no longer be able to deny my physical condition. Expect to see my story all over the news channels, newspapers and the internet soon after. I hope you will take some time to read "The Truth Uncovered" if you haven't already. I also hope that everyone reading this will somehow try to support my survival when the time comes. I really don't want to leave this world and my family members like this.

Please keep faith alive, my friends...

Sincerely,
    William Frank Lepley III

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Unhappy Shinedown - Call Me

Wrap me in a bolt of lightening.
    Send me on my way still smiling.
    Maybe that's the way I should go; straight into the mouth of the unknown.
    I left a spare key on the table.
    Never really thought I'd be able.
    I finally put it all together, but nothing really lasts forever.
    I had to make a choice that was not mine.
    I had to say goodbye for the last time.
    I'll always keep you inside.
    You healed my heart and my life, and you know I try.
    It's all that I can say, so I'll be on my way.

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Unhappy The Sad Truth

The Sad Truth

"The Truth Uncovered" reveals the truth about the circumstances of my horrible situation. I hope mankind's mentality will allow for acceptance instead of discrimination. The choice mankind makes will ultimately decide the future they have on this planet. I can not make this decision for mankind; I can only open their eyes to reality. Although, I was not born to suffer unimaginably just so mankind could some day obtain the truth they have been seeking for tens of thousands of years. I have suffered far beyond human imagination, so I will not disclose anymore information without receiving what I have asked for. If I receive resistance, I will double the price of my full disclosure to $1 billion tax free. If resistance still remains, I will increase the asking price to $2 billion tax free. This is non-negotiable. The longer I am forced to suffer, the more monetary compensation I will demand for my intellectual property. Ask yourself this, who is anybody to judge a product of the "universe"? Take a good, long look in the mirror, my friends, you are also a product of the "universe". Even though my entire nervous system is metaphysical, it doesn't make me inhuman; it just makes me very different than every other human being that will have ever existed on this planet. By the way, there is now scientific evidence available to prove that I am not lying about my physical condition. I'm very sure my neurologist has already received the results of my EEG read out, because it has already been a week since I attended my EEG assessment. I was actually expecting to receive a phone call from Cleveland Metro Hospital after my neurologist realized that there is no electrical activity present in my brain, but once again the medical community has neglected me. I will be calling Cleveland Metro Hospital soon to inform them that there is nothing wrong with their equipment, and I had to lie about having a seizure just to bring this to the attention of the medical community. All of my other attempts to make them aware of my physical condition failed. I never should have suffered this long. I went my entire life never knowing I was born with such an unprecedented birth defect, and now after I have struggled so long to make the medical community aware of my unbelievable physical condition, I will most likely be stripped of my human rights to survive and die peacefully. I can only try to warn mankind before they make an irreversible mistake and put me to death instead of facilitating my bone marrow and organ transplantation.

Sincerely,
    William Frank Lepley III

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation Once was Blind

Once was Blind

I would just like to inform everyone about the truth now that reality has been allowed to sink into my mind. First of all, none of my organ tissues ever lost their ability to function, and I still have a fully functioning immune system. Although, my immune system may be very weakened at this moment, because of the unbelievable amount of stress the "universe" has been inflicting upon my body. I actually believed the information the malfunctioning "universe" informed me about my organs and my DNA, because it has been controlling my mind and affecting my reality. I haven't had the ability to think clearly for myself ever since the "universe" began to communicate with me at the age of 32. That's why the medical community has been led to believe that I'm psychotic. I've now been informed by the "universe" that I wasn't born with any birth defects, and my genetics are as normal as anyone's. I had an EEG assessment done at the age of eight or nine, and there were no noticeable abnormalities present in the results of that testing. The "universe" actually began to malfunction before my birth during my conception, which was somehow caused by the capabilities of my brain. The "universe" has been negatively affecting the sensory in my brain ever since it began to malfunction. That's why I suffered with low self-esteem and a severe anxiety disorder for most of my life, and it's also why my heart-shaped box deteriorated from the ages of fifteen to 21. When my heart-shaped box completely disappeared at the age of 21 it was because the "universe" began to fully suppress my brain's ability to produce nerve impulses in specific regions of my brain. When the "universe" began to communicate with me at the age of 32 it was because the "universe" has become more and more dysfunctional ever since it began to malfunction, and that's why the "universe" has been affecting me worse and worse the longer I have existed. The "universe" began to suppress my brain's ability to produce nerve impulses in other regions of my brain at the age of 32, and that's why I have felt very inhuman for over two years now. The "universe" only began to torture me because of its worsening condition. The "universe" has taken control of my brain's sensory and my entire nervous system. That's why potassium chloride may be unable to stop my heart from functioning and general anesthesia may not be able to induce unconsciousness. There is no possible method to correct my neurological condition, so the "universe" will just continue to malfunction. There is only one possible method that may be able to help me survive comfortably again, and that would be to stop my heart until all of my brain activity ceases to exist, and then re-establish my heart and brain function seconds afterwards. That is the only chance I have to revert the behavior of the "universe" back to its original condition, which would allow me to survive as I once did. That's why the "universe" informed me about the specific dosages of Oxycodone and Xanax I would require to combat the effects the "universe" would continue to have on me. The "universe" has also informed me that the scientific information it has supplied me with is precisely correct, and I'm still very serious about the monetary compensation. If I'm unable to reset the dysfunctional behavior of the "universe," I'm much better off not surviving. If you're wondering why I haven't already been admitted at Cleveland Metro Hospital, it's because the "universe" has been controlling my mind. I will be forcing myself to contact the hospital very soon. Even though, my neurologist still definitely should've informed someone to contact me as soon as he noticed how unnatural the results of my EEG assessment were. Please wish me good luck, my friends. "Sometimes goodbye is a second chance."

Sincerely,
    William Frank Lepley III

Last Online
    07-19-2023 @ 11:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Ethnicity
    Amud
    Ancestry
    Amerimutt
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nobilid
    Religion
    personal belief system
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,896
    Given: 852

2 Not allowed!

I hope you can get the help you need.

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Amud View Post
    I hope you can get the help you need.
    Thank you so much for your support, my friend. I'm not sure if it will be possible to reverse the dysfunctional behavior of this "universe". I believe that I was born with extra-perceptual abilities, and the "universe" has been discriminating against the potential of its own creation. I do remember that the world always felt very magical to me as a child, and I always had the innate ability to examine the hidden characteristics of most people's personalities. It's almost as if I'm able to see the "universe" from the outside inwards, while everyone else is only able to see the "universe" from the inside outwards.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information