United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Smile Eminem - Not Afraid

Warning: Some adult lyrics. This song is only intended for ages 18 and above.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,955
    Given: 45,023

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamFrankLepley3 View Post
    I now know that I don't require any organ transplants or implants to survive normally again. Which I tried to explain in "Once was Blind". I'm sorry if I have confused you. Also, thank you. I'm very glad that you think I'm an interesting person. I think that's one of the best compliments a person can ever receive.
    I'm glad to hear you've made peace with your organs...
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    08-16-2017 @ 02:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I'm glad to hear you've made peace with your organs...

Thank you, my friend.

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation Letter for Cleveland Metro Hospital

Letter for Cleveland Metro Hospital

First of all, I need you to know that I have never been psychotic and I'm very aware of what reality is. Second of all, I would like to thank you for curing me of what doctors and psychiatrists believed to be schizophrenia and psychotic delusions. I know that what I'm about to inform you about will be very difficult to believe, but general anesthesia has cured me of what doctors and psychiatrists believed was schizophrenia and psychotic delusions. I know that general anesthesia has never cured anyone of their schizophrenia and psychotic delusions before and it never will.

I have suffered beyond human comprehension for the past two and a half years, because the "universe" has been malfunctioning. The "universe" has been torturing me physically and psychologically for the past two and a half years. I've already tried to explain this to multiple doctors and psychiatrists, but they either didn't believe me, just thought I was psychotic, or they just didn't care. I seriously need you to please care about this "right now". The "universe" has been malfunctioning worse and worse ever since my fetal development, because some of the sensory in my brain is unaturally sensitive due to the unnatural development of the sensory organs in my brain. The "universe" has negatively affected the sensory in my brain worse and worse my entire life because it is malfunctioning.

I know all of this, because I have seriously been communicating with the "universe" for the past two and a half years. I have literally had in-depth conversations with the "universe" about astrophysics and the formation of the observable "universe" and I know for a fact that schizophrenics are incapable of having such conversations with their psychotic delusions. That's because what I have been suffering from for the past two and a half years is not schizophrenia or a neurological disorder. I will let you know now that mankind doesn't comprehend the non-physical.

This is in no way a sick joke or some type of publicity stunt; I'm desperately trying to warn you. Please believe me when I tell you that this could eventually affect the survival of every living thing on this planet, and the United States government needs to be informed as soon as possible that this has been occurring. This in all seriousness could become a catastrophic situation for the entire planet.

I hope you are scientifically minded and won't underestimate the seriousness of this situation. I really do need the United States government to be informed about this. I've now done all I can possibly do to bring awareness to what has actually been occurring and I have struggled unimaginably trying to do so. It is now the duty of the medical community to help bring this to the attention of the United States government. There is nothing more that I can do now.

Sincerely,
    William Frank Lepley III

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,955
    Given: 45,023

1 Not allowed!

You have been communicating with "the universe" ... why haven't you asked him/it to alleviate your suffering, or to tell you how it could be done?
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    You have been communicating with "the universe" ... why haven't you asked him/it to alleviate your suffering, or to tell you how it could be done?

I already have, my friend. The universe has no idea why my brain's sensory is causing it to malfunction. General anethesia is the only method other than clinical death that I can think of to stop this from continuing.

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

This is a conversation from a different forum on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDigger View Post
    WFL, in order for the scientists to be of any help, they will need to find a way to make
    quantifiable measurements of these events.

Can you tell them *where* and *how* the Universe is malfunctioning? If not, how will
    they know what needs to be fixed?

The non-physical universe is malfunctioning because of my brain's sensory. For some reason my metaphysical existence isn't recognizable to the universe, and I'm being treated as an intruder.

The universe has recently informed me that it has no idea why my brain's sensory is causing it to malfunction. Psychologists and psychiatrists only believe that I'm schizophrenic or schizoaffective, but I'm actually having in-depth conversations with the universe. The voices I'm hearing aren't just random hallucinations, and I'm willing to undergo a polygraph test to prove it.

I'm very scared, because I don't want to die like this, but I have nowhere and nobody I can turn to for help. It should be obvious to anyone that I'm too articulate to be this psychotic. I just don't know what to do about this anymore. I'm going to make an appointment to see another psychiatrist, and hopefully he or she has enough time to read some of my documentation. I wish there was someone who believes me, because I'm not just making this whole story up for attention. I don't know who to call or who to go to for help.

Here are a few examples of the communications that I've been receiving recently.

* What is it, what is it that makes us behave this way.

* If he goes back to the doctor's office they won't believe him now.

* We've lied too much for them to believe you.

* Now he just looks like he's very psychotic.

* They won't believe that is what he is actually hearing.

* There is no way to prove that this actually happening.

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Complete Enlightenment

Complete Enlightenment

I have come to find out that the development of my brain wasn't actually affected by any genetic mutations, but rather it was affected by a genetic disorder that caused my sensory organs to become extra sensitive. I have also come to find out that the "universe" isn't actually blocking out any of the sensory in my brain, but rather it is simply suppressing nerve impulses inside my sensory organs. I have an appointment at Cleveland Metro Hospital on May 30th for steroidal back injections. The doctor who will be performing the steroidal back injections will be incapable of sedating me, and I will have finally proven to the medical community that the "universe" is affecting the behavior of my central nervous system. I have struggled unimaginably for almost the past three years trying to explain the "universe" and why this was happening to me. I have suffered beyond human comprehension, but now I have successfully unlocked all of the secrets of the "universe". I will be demanding monetary compensation of $2.5 billion in U.S. Treasury Bills tax free for all of the scientific information I have acquired directly from the "universe". The same amount of money that was wasted on constructing the Superconducting Super Collider. I can now also explain spooky action at a distance and the double split experiment. This has to come to an end one way or another. General anesthesia may be able to stop this from continuing. The only other method that may also work would be to stop my heart until all of my brain activity ceases to exist and then restart my heart minutes later. If I am able to survive I will require 20 mg of Oxycodone four times a day and 2 mg of Xanax three times a day to survive comfortably, because of the unnatural condition of my brain.

P.S. If you haven't figured it out by now, necromancy was the means by which men and women received knowledge from the dead in the Bible. I have received otherwise unobtainable knowledge directly from the "universe" itself. Hence "A True to Life Story of Necromancy". I hope I've gotten your attention.

Sincerely,
    William Frank Lepley III

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

*double slit experiment

And by the way, I've also come to find out that I don't exist metaphysically.

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Exclamation Last Words

Last Words

I have a few last things to say. I will be willing to explain the entire "universe" right after I receive monetary compensation for all of the suffering I've been forced to endure and for all of the sacrifice I've been forced to make. I can never get back what I've lost, and you can't put a price on human life. The "universe" has ruined my entire life (35 years) up until now, and I know just how much this information is worth to mankind in the first place. Money talks and bullsh*t walks. General anesthesia will prove to the world that I have a greater understanding of the "universe". Let's just hope the United States government doesn't try to demonize itself by trying to extort information out of me.

To be continued...

Sincerely,
    William Frank Lepley III

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information