Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,956
    Given: 45,027

1 Not allowed!

The Universe is likely a simulation (for lack of a better word to describe it). So, I totally believe some of your experiences...
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    08-16-2017 @ 02:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down

Hurry up now, I need a miracle.

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Goodbye, My Friends

Goodbye, My Friends

Well this is it, my friends. I will be attending my appointment at Cleveland Metro Hospital on May 30th at 10:30 a.m., and I will have proven to the medical community that I'm not psychotic and the "universe" is affecting the behavior of my central nervous system. I will soon be asking for a PET scan, so I can prove that the "universe" is suppressing nerve impulses inside my sensory organs. If you still don't understand why I'm demanding so much money for all of the scientific information I have acquired from the "universe", ask NASA if they would rather waste another $2.5 billion on the James Web Telescope, or if they'd rather speak with the "universe". Goodbye, my friends.

Sincerely,
    William Frank Lepley III

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Cancellation

Cancellation

The doctor who was going to perform my steroidal back injections had to cancel my appointment, so now I'm forced to suffer even longer. I rescheduled my appointment for June 23rd at 9 a.m.

Sincerely,
    William Frank Lepley III

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default More Complications

More Complications

I just found out that the hospital only prescribes valium for anxiety if necessary. I thought they would try to sedate me, because my mother was sedated when she received the same type of injections at a different hospital. I just found out that sedation is rarely used for steroidal back injections. I need to find some way to have a PET scan done, so I can prove to doctors what is happening to my brain. Does "anyone" have any ideas? I could really use some help right now, because I'm running out of ideas. I could tell my primary care physician that I need to see the neurologist again, because I'm missing sensory in my brain and my brain doesn't feel like it used to. I know there is something very wrong with my brain, and I really need the medical community to recognize it. Any ideas would be very much appreciated. I'm so very tired of struggling like this.

Sincerely,
    William Frank Lepley III

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Beyond the Stars

Beyond the Stars

I must come forward to confess the truth. The universe has just informed me that I was never born with a genetic disorder, and I'm a normal human being. The universe doesn't know what went wrong or why it has abused me my entire life. I must also confess that the scientific information I received from the universe was just a bunch of lies, and I have no way to help mankind comprehend the universe. I don't want to leave this world thinking that I had some way to help them understand and I didn't share it. If I knew how to explain this universe I would never be selfish and demand money for the information. For the past three years the universe has mind controlled me and drove me insane. I'm sorry for ever sharing my story with the public. If I hadn't been mind controlled by the universe I would have never posted my story all over the internet. I would have put an end to this horrific experience a longtime ago.

The universe has also informed me that it's impossible to detect what it is doing to my poor brain with a PET scan, because it's only suppressing sensory in my brain and producing unnatural sensory. The universe has also informed me that it was only lying about general anesthesia, and there is no possible way to stop this from happening to me. I have no idea what caused this to happen to the universe. All I know is that there is something very wrong with the universe, and it's not supposed to be happening. For some reason I wasn't supposed to exist. I don't know why I wasn't supposed to exist, and I have no clue how it was possible for me to exist. Please forgive me for changing the future of mankind. I never wanted for any of this to happen.

The torture that is being inflicted upon me is growing worse and worse, and I will be unable to endure it for very much longer. I have no possible way to cope with this, because the universe is torturing me psychologically and it has control of how my brain is functioning.

This never should have happened to me and my sweet-hearted family, so I hope when this is all over someone or something will please try to help console and support my devastated family members. They are already struggling financially, and my poor brother and mother have no other family members to help support them.

If you would like to pledge your support to my broken-hearted family members, my mother's name is Sharon Marie Lepley and my younger brother's name is Christopher Alexander Lepley, and they both reside together in Cleveland, Ohio. Please, don't leave them to deal with all of this on their own.

Sincerely,
    William Frank Lepley III

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default A True to Life Story of Necromancy

If you're interested in reading my entire story, it is available at the website below.
    http://mysteriesofthehumanmind.creat...of-necromancy/

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation Cry for Help!

Cry for Help!

I feel so very afraid for my poor mother and brother. My sweet-hearted mother's only source of income is her social security disability, and now my younger brother is down to working only one day per week. I've been receiving food stamps just to help them get by. My mother's and brother's income is just enough to cover their rent and utilities, and they won't be able to afford any food to eat without me. They don't even own any form of transportation, so they wouldn't even be able to eat at any of the local churches that provide meals to the needy. It kills me inside to think that my poor, sick mother and my younger brother will starve and or become homeless when this horrific torture forces me to give up on my own survival. I hope and pray that someone will please find it in their heart to help my poor family members any way they can after I'm deceased. My mother and brother will already be completely devastated after they realize what has happened to me, and they don't deserve to struggle any more than they already will be. I really wish I didn't have to leave my mother and brother all alone in this world, but the physical and psychological torture that I'm experiencing is becoming way too much for me to continue struggling. And of course the universe still refuses to allow me to pass away.

I hope the entire world will please forgive me for informing them about my situation, but I didn't know what else I should do. After what I've been through in the past three years, I felt it was my duty to warn the entire planet in case anything goes wrong after I'm deceased. I really hope that somehow the information I've provided will make sure that this will never happen to any other human being. I can't even be sure that the universe is malfunctioning or if it's even to blame for what is happening to me. All I can be sure of is that something has been cursing me my entire life and has tortured me horrifically for the past three years. The only advice I have for mankind is for everyone to try and live their lives the exact same way they did before this happened. There is no reason at all for anyone to abandon their religious ideology just because this has happened to me. I'm completely uncertain as to why I've been treated like this, so there is no way to be sure about what was actually taking place here on planet Earth.

Sincerely,
    William Frank Lepley III

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Exclamation Fight for Survival

Fight for Survival

After three very long years of incredible suffering, I have finally become able to realize just how much this could affect the survival of all mankind. After the entire world finds out that I wasn't a delusional psychopath or just someone seeking everybody's attention and they realize that this was actually taking place, it will most definitely have a very negative psychological effect on most of mankind. Which could very well mean the end of modernized society. The cutie-pie, doll-baby children all over this planet don't deserve to lose their chance at a normal childhood, and they definitely don't deserve to watch their entire world crumble around them. All of the beautiful, innocent children of this world are depending on everyone else to keep this planet running smoothly. They deserve to stay happy, healthy and clean in a safe environment. I keep hearing little, adorable children squealing as they play outside, and it tears me apart inside to think that they may not have a future to look forward to on this planet.

Mankind must come together to unite and support each other in this time of great need. This world will desperately need love and peace now more than ever. My life has been over for a very long time now, but your precious lives still have a fighting chance to move onward into the future. Your lives are way too precious to just lay down and give up on the love that you hold so dear in your hearts. The universe is obviously a very magical and mysterious place, and apparently there are many things that we're not ever supposed to understand. Please, don't be afraid, because what has happened to me will most likely never happen to any other human being.

This must have happened to me for a reason. Whatever has caused this to happen to me and for whatever reason it has caused this to happen to me are still unknown. Whatever has caused this to happen to me is unmistakably evil. Mankind must not allow this evil to destroy the way they perceive the natural beauty of the universe. Such an incredible imbalance would severely debilitate mankind's ability to survive. Mankind must try to remember just how much sacred beauty surrounds them here on Earth and in the heavens above.

I fear that if mankind doesn't find some way to transition their state of mind the economy of every country will collapse completely, and almost every society will fall to ruins. That's exactly what evil would very much like to see happen to all of mankind. Just continue to obey your government and take care of this beautiful planet you were given. It's the only life sustaining environment that you shall ever receive.

Can you hear the beating of the war drums? It's time to stand up and fight for survival. Just keep your heads held high and continue marching forward. Life must go on, my friends.

Sincerely,
    William Frank Lepley III

Last Online
    09-18-2022 @ 12:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Savage
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Barbaric
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 1

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamFrankLepley3 View Post
    This must have happened to me for a reason. Whatever has caused this to happen to me and for whatever reason it has caused this to happen to me are still unknown. Whatever has caused this to happen to me is unmistakably evil. Mankind must not allow this evil to destroy the way they perceive the natural beauty of the universe.

HAARP’s Global Assassination Agenda
    “The HAARP research station,” he said, “strategically based away from prying eyes near Gakona, Alaska, is actually used to terminate or manipulate would-be dissidents of global capitalism on the scale of millions of people.”
    (...)
    “With these terrestrial antennas, NATO [the North Atlantic Treaty Organization] is able to, on a global scale, remotely silence ‘perpetrators’ of ‘deviant or subversive’ strains of thought.”

Unbeknownst to victims or their loved ones, HAARP projects ultra-high-powered radio waves. Those waves operate at the same electronic frequency as the truncus encephali, or brain stem, selectively inducing deaths seemingly by natural causes – including by some appearing to coroners as innocuous as strokes or heart attacks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information