Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation No Way Out

No Way Out

Well, I now know why my neurologist, Joseph Hanna, MD, MBA at Cleveland, Metro Hospital never decided to contact me when he received the results from my EEG testing. I finally called back the neurology department at Cleveland Metro Hospital on Friday, December 16th, and I was informed that the results of my EEG testing seem to be normal. It has become apparent to me that the "universe" isn't actually suppressing nerve impulses in my brain and rather it's somehow blocking out sensory from existing in my brain.

The "universe" has recently informed me that for some reason it has been malfunctioning ever since my brain began to produce sensory, but it doesn't know why my brain's sensory is causing it to malfunction. That's why I came to the conclusion that my brain must possess some type of extra-perceptual capabilities that it is not supposed to be able to acquire. But if my brain did acquire some type of extra-perceptual capabilities during my fetal development because of genetic mutation, I don't know why my son didn't receive these genetic traits from me.

It seems very likely that the reason why the "universe" has been malfunctioning worse and worse the longer I've existed is because my sensory has changed over time just as anyone's sensory changes in their brain as they mature and get older. The "universe" has also recently informed me that it actually hasn't taken control of my entire nervous system, and it is only affecting the behavior of my entire nervous system because of its malfunctioning condition. I don't have any way to prove to anyone that this is actually happening to me unless I'm monitored very closely by medical professionals, and no one is going to believe me now because the "universe" has already done a very good job of making me look like a psychopath.

I don't even know when or if the "universe" is going to block out anymore of the sensory that my brain is still producing, and I may just end up blind and deaf, or completely unconscious in the hospital without the ability to communicate with the outside world, and that's only if the "universe" doesn't torture me to death. So now the "universe" has been torturing me physically and psychologically for the past two and a half years, and I still have nowhere and nobody I can to turn to for help. If I return to Cleveland Metro Hospital, they'll most likely have me admitted in another psych ward somewhere for psychological evaluation, but this time I'll be presenting the psychiatrists and psychologists with all of the documentation I've created so far including this information.

I know I'm not psychotic and what I'm experiencing is very real, and I know for a fact that if I was schizophrenic I wouldn't be able to have in-depth conversations about astrophysics and the formation of the observable "universe" with the voices I heard. There has to be some way to prove this is actually happening to me, and I have no other option but to return to the hospital. It may be impossible to revert the condition of the "universe" back into a prior state of being, since the "universe" has already become this dysfunctional and has somehow blocked out a very large amount of the sensory that my brain produces.

All I know is that I can't possibly continue to go on like this. The sensory in my brain feels completely inhuman like and I'm being tortured viciously. The only things I've been able to sense for over the last two years now is my eyesight, hearing, smell, taste and my sense of touch. I feel like I consist of just two ears, two eyes and a brain stem that's keeping me alive. And let's not forget all of the bats in my belfry. The results from my recent CT scan and EEG assessment don't provide any physical reason for why I'm experiencing any of this, so there must be some other underlying cause. A PET or MEG scan may be able to reveal something else, but I doubt it.

Sincerely,
    William Frank Lepley III

The Evil Continues

Of course the "universe" just refuses to quit torturing me. Here are just a few more examples of what I've been forced to experience lately.

1. The "universe" teased me about how my younger brother brought me home a candy bar when he only had less than ten dollars left to his name, and he barely had enough money to bring us something home to eat for dinner. And then the "universe" made me feel heartbroken about the fact that my brother still cares enough about me to buy me something sweet to eat even though my family has been struggling financially for a very long time now.

2. The "universe" continually teased me by repeatedly making me feel hopeful that it is possible to reverse its evil behavior and survive comfortably again, and then the "universe" would make me feel hopeless and heartbroken as it informed that it was never going to allow me to survive comfortably again.

3. The "universe" repeatedly made me feel extremely frustrated about how long it was taking me to call back the neurology department at Cleveland Metro Hospital about my EEG results, and then the "universe" would cause me to experience sensations of extreme hopelessness. Then the "universe" would cause me to believe that I had waited too long to call the hospital back, and I was going to struggle even longer because the hospital wasn't going to be concerned anymore when I finally called them back.

4. The "universe" repeatedly caused me to feel guilty and heartbroken about how all of the beautiful children on this planet would be affected if I didn't allow it to continue torturing me to death. The "universe" also repeatedly caused me to feel guilty and heartbroken about how my sweet-hearted mother and my unsuspecting brother wouldn't be able to survive if I didn't allow it to continue torturing me to death.

5. The "universe" repeatedly reminded me about all of the evil things it has done to me, and then it rubbed it in my face by repeatedly saying "Oopsy daisy" while it caused me to feel very angered inside.

If something can be done to help me survive comfortably again, it must be done very soon because the "universe" is going to cause me to have an aneurism, heart attack, or a stroke from the torture it's inflicting upon me.

William Frank Lepley III

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    08-16-2017 @ 02:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation Hope for the Future

Hope for the Future

I just wanted to let everyone know that I believe I have found a method to cure myself of the disgusting and horrific suffering that the "universe" has been inflicting upon me for the past two and a half years now. The method I'm proposing deals with general anesthesia. Since the "universe" has been malfunctioning because of some type of sensory dysfunction in my brain, general anesthesia should alleviate the effects that the "universe" has had on me my entire life, and cure me of any and all suffering that the "universe" has been subjecting me to. Because general anesthesia will eliminate all of the sensory in my brain for hours during a surgery, the "universe" should no longer have a physical target to affect while I'm unconscious. Since the "universe" can never quit malfunctioning now and doesn't have the ability to make its own decisions like a human being does, the "universe" should never be able to affect me in any negative manner ever again after the general anesthesia detaches the physical target (my body and brain) from this horrific existence.

I've been suffering from severe back problems ever since I injured my back working at the age of 20 bailing clothes at a thrift store, so luckily I actually have a legitimate reason to have a surgery done. I've already tried physical therapy at home and it never did anything at all for my back except cause me to have more and worse muscle spasms. Let's hope the general anesthesia actually helps alleviate my suffering, because I highly doubt doctors would ever try to restart my brain 30+ minutes after my heart was stopped. Since there is no way for me to scientifically prove to physicians that this is actually happening to me, general anesthesia is my only hope for survival. If I am able to change my situation and survive normally again, I will try to prove that I have been honest and I actually have communicated with the "universe". The information that I have received from the "universe" would be paramount to mankind's understanding of the "universe".

Sincerely,
    William Frank Lepley III

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,378
    Given: 31,164

4 Not allowed!

Dear William,

You should start a gofundme campaign.

Sincerely,
    Dick

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,942
    Given: 45,032

1 Not allowed!

Jesus...

Dude, why do you want an artificial heart? Some people may say you're crazy. But I think you're very interesting.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,942
    Given: 45,032

1 Not allowed!

Percocet and Xanax... hmmm...

Just mainline the brown stuff already and you'll be alright.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Jesus...

Dude, why do you want an artificial heart? Some people may say you're crazy. But I think you're very interesting.
    I now know that I don't require any organ transplants or implants to survive normally again. Which I tried to explain in "Once was Blind". I'm sorry if I have confused you. Also, thank you. I'm very glad that you think I'm an interesting person. I think that's one of the best compliments a person can ever receive.

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Percocet and Xanax... hmmm...

Just mainline the brown stuff already and you'll be alright.
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm actually trying to take the legal route when medicating myself now.

WilliamFankLepleyIII
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasion
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Dear William,

You should start a gofundme campaign.

Sincerely,
    Dick
    For what reason, or was this just a friendly joke?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information