Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

5 Not allowed!

Default US vs Russia war in Syria

I think we are very close to open confrontation and a clash between the US and Russia in Syria.

Clearly, the Obama administration has decided to step in and aid ISIS in it's fight against Assad. The recent strike on Syrian forces was INTENTIONAL and not a mistake. All the circumstances point to a coordinated US and Israeli attack on Assad's forces under the guise of joining the fight against ISIS.

Russia came to Assad's support shortly after the attack. I think the situation is very volatile now. If the Obama administration moves ahead with further strikes against Assad, it will lead to a direct retaliation by Russia. Russia knows it is the weaker party, and I think that is why there is such a tone of dire stress in the Russian envoy's speech.

We're very close to a very dangerous confrontation here. And I can't believe the US is on the side of ISIS. What the actual FUCK.

Ülev

1 Not allowed!

oh, "Etain" here

Banned
    Last Online
    02-24-2018 @ 05:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,190
    Given: 1,121

0 Not allowed!

After 2 years in Syria America only attacked Assad once with airstrikes. Let's not over exaggerate. America has been fighting Assad's enemies for these past 2 years. So Russia should not be worried about Obama, he is a fruitcake. However, if Clinton becomes president, we might see round 2 of the Afghan-Soviet war. She accused Russia of hacking her, and threatened a military response. But maybe she is all talk and no walk, I don't know. But America has been so busy killing Sunnis for over a decade, I wouldn't mind seeing them change the direction in which their weapons are pointed at to another enemy.

Last Online
    01-29-2017 @ 11:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    _
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,930
    Given: 1,607

0 Not allowed!

Yeah it's a textbook proxy war, just like Vietnam was half a cenury ago.

We're currently in the midst of a new Cold War and if Russia and the US get involved fighting each other directly, a new World War will surely emerge.

Last Online
    04-25-2022 @ 03:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Türk
    Ethnicity
    Türkem
    Ancestry
    Ottoman Sultans
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Politics
    Pan-Turkic khaganate
    Hero
    Atilla The Hungarian
    Religion
    Tengri
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,102
    Given: 587

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I think we are very close to open confrontation and a clash between the US and Russia in Syria.

Clearly, the Obama administration has decided to step in and aid ISIS in it's fight against Assad. The recent strike on Syrian forces was INTENTIONAL and not a mistake. All the circumstances point to a coordinated US and Israeli attack on Assad's forces under the guise of joining the fight against ISIS.

Russia came to Assad's support shortly after the attack. I think the situation is very volatile now. If the Obama administration moves ahead with further strikes against Assad, it will lead to a direct retaliation by Russia. Russia knows it is the weaker party, and I think that is why there is such a tone of dire stress in the Russian envoy's speech.

We're very close to a very dangerous confrontation here. And I can't believe the US is on the side of ISIS. What the actual FUCK.

I don't understand why Americans are "Suprised" that their goverment stands behind bad guys, the list is even too long for me to list of how many scenarios the US adminstration have politically & militaraly funded organizations with questionable agendas.

They've been doing it since the 1950s
    Ne mutlu Türküm diyene

Last Online
    04-25-2022 @ 03:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Türk
    Ethnicity
    Türkem
    Ancestry
    Ottoman Sultans
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Politics
    Pan-Turkic khaganate
    Hero
    Atilla The Hungarian
    Religion
    Tengri
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,102
    Given: 587

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    After 2 years in Syria America only attacked Assad once with airstrikes. Let's not over exaggerate. America has been fighting Assad's enemies for these past 2 years. So Russia should not be worried about Obama, he is a fruitcake. However, if Clinton becomes president, we might see round 2 of the Afghan-Soviet war. She accused Russia of hacking her, and threatened a military response. But maybe she is all talk and no walk, I don't know. But America has been so busy killing Sunnis for over a decade, I wouldn't mind seeing them change the direction in which their weapons are pointed at to another enemy.
    Man with you guys, it's never certain.... Hillary might openly hire you guys again, when things starts going really sour in America's proxy war on the Middle eastern front.

However this won't be like the 1980s, you will be facing 4 countries with a potential 5th one on the way.
    Ne mutlu Türküm diyene

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

0 Not allowed!

Im starting to lean more and more towards Russia because everytime this kind of news pops up it shows USA hindering the fight against ISIS.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    The people killing Sunnis ARE SUNNIS.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Yeah it's a textbook proxy war, just like Vietnam was half a cenury ago.

We're currently in the midst of a new Cold War and if Russia and the US get involved fighting each other directly, a new World War will surely emerge.
    The potential for direct conflict is far greater because both Russian and American jets are actively bombing and careening by each other. In Vietnam, the Russians supplied the Viet Cong with weapons but did not have an active army on the ground.

Russia has already given the go ahead for Assad to shoot down Israeli aircraft which it has already attempted. Russia knows it cannot afford a direct war with the United States so it will be far more careful dealing with the American airforce, but if Obama decides to continue bombing Assad's troops in order to support ISIS, he can only do so much before he invites direct retaliation by Assad and Russia.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

The legitimate government in Syria is the best chance for stability,but the idea that anyone involved in this are the "good guys" is ridiculous.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information