Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Default Erdogan: Manbij belongs to Arabs not to Kurds

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region (Kurdistan24) – Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Monday declared the Syrian town of Manbij belongs to the country’s Arab ethnic majority, reiterating his strong opposition to a Kurdish self-rule in Syria labeling it “a terror corridor.”

Erdogan was speaking at a press conference at Istanbul Ataturk Airport before his departure to New York City.

The Turkish president will be attending the 71st United Nations General Assembly held in the United States, Kurdistan24 Istanbul bureau reported.

“Although 95 percent of the place called Manbij belongs to the Arabs, [they] insisted the PYD and YPG capture the area and move toward the north [Jarablus],” said Erdogan.

His comments were referring to the US that backs Kurdish forces in Syria in the fight against the Islamic State (IS).

http://www.newsjs.com/url.php?p=http...Arabs--Erdogan

I told to Kiros that he would anyway prefer Arabs over them since his wife is also Arab but Kiros kept dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Halgurd View Post
    Listen fag, I hope one day our leader Erdogan rounds up racists like you and executes them.
    Actually he would never tell Turkey belongs to Turks because he thinks that Turkey should belong to anyone from Arabs to Albanians and from Kurds to Circassians but he would care for his Georgian/Laz brethens plus for the brethens of his Arab wife. No worries Kiro, he has federal plans and intention to create federal Lazistan and Kurdistan inside Turkey. He also plans to become president and the one man. asdasdfgjfgjdkgjg lol.

Last Online
    01-18-2024 @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    KRD
    Ancestry
    Karda | Kurtî | Kardox | Corduene | Kartawaye
    Country
    Saudi-Arabia
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,517
    Given: 913

1 Not allowed!

You take some of my comments way too seriously. Fuck Erdogan I couldn't care less if he is skinned alive.

Manbij was liberated by a force led by people from Manbij (e.g Abu Leyla) under the Manbij Military Council. It was the people of Manbij who liberated the city under the banner of the SDF. Therefore Erdogan can bark all he wants.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    O-M176
    Taxonomy
    CM-Pontid.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,796
    Given: 4,238

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Halgurd View Post
    You take some of my comments way too seriously. Fuck Erdogan I couldn't care less if he is skinned alive.

Manbij was liberated by a force led by people from Manbij (e.g Abu Leyla) under the Manbij Military Council. It was the people of Manbij who liberated the city under the banner of the SDF. Therefore Erdogan can bark all he wants.

de la Serna was intrigued by Atatürk and his works, he was his paragon.

Thread Information