Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The Truth Behind the Christ Myth: Ancient Origins of the Often Used Legend

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,399
    Given: 12,599

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by monfret View Post
    Jesus existed.the shroud of turin is witness to his death and resurrection.we have the apostolic fathers(St.clement,St.ignatius,St.polycarp of smyrna) who knew the 12 apostles personally.Orthodox and catholic churches have apostolic succession,meaning their laying of hands is in a unbroken line back to the 12 apostles(I include paul).there are circa 6000 catholic saints,to be a saint in the catholic church you must have atleast 3 verifiable miracles be done.God still works thru miracles in his church,padre pio of petrelcina is the foremost saint of our times with thousands of miracles(like healing a woman with no pupils who now sees),healings and levitation,bilocation and stigmata,no new age eastern religion demonic influenced gurus can mimic the acts of God.

no scholar not even bart ehrman believes Jesus son of mary is a myth.on the shroud of turin the blood was xx chromosoned,meaning no human father .

revealman you worship demons,eastern religion and new age is nothing but pantheism and glorification of man.the entire hindu cult is satanic to its core.you are following a false path and will pay for it if you do not repent.
    Um, wow... I don't know where to begin...

The Shroud of Turin has been tested for its age. It doesn't go as far back as the time Jesus lived.

St. Pio de Petrelcina mutilated himself.

No one has seen Jesus in hell or heaven or anywhere else. Notice how all these stories are often different in the details (beyond the stereotype of how hell and heaven is like... you know... fire and people suffering... that everyone is told). Hell is a misinterpretation of how Jews perceive what Christians would call hell (and Muslims considering they adopt the Christian misinterpretation). The Jewish hell sounds more like the Christian concept of purgatory.

There is no such thing as a miracle. There is, however, a small probability of a disease being cured on its own without the medical field being able to explain why. That isn't proof of a miracle. This also occurs with people who don't seek out a holy man with magical powers. If enough people come to you asking for your blessing the probability that one of these freak occurrences will happen rises. People focus on those freak occurrences and forget all the other people that weren't cured.

So on and so forth...

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2018 @ 07:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    antiglobalist, antiamerican
    Hero
    bill cooper, donahue, kemilla, buddha, truthiracy, lane, coleman
    Religion
    neocortex / hermetic laws
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,195
    Given: 731

0 Not allowed!

dumbites get over it

Last Online
    05-06-2020 @ 08:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Amazigh
    Politics
    Metaphysical realism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 346
    Given: 196

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimiera View Post
    [FONT=Arial][B][SIZE=4]

In order to honor his beloved Mithras, the Emperor Charlemagne chose his day of Sunday,

the day of the Sun, to be the holiest day of the week.

Paul learned from these soldiers that Mithras had been born in a manger to a virgin on December 25th and that he was surrounded by shepherds
    This tradition "Dies Natalis Solis Invicti" just like Sunday itself was timed and is going from Roman "Saturnali", and seven days Egypt and Greek calendar with its "Day of the Sun". Cult of Mithra was only adopted to this Roman practice later. There are not proven link of these paganic cults with Epiphany or Resurrection Day

According to the early Christian historian Epiphanius, Paul was not a Jew when he subsequently arrived in Jerusalem, but converted to the faith after falling in love with the daughter of a Jewish priest and seeking her hand in marriage.
    Epiphanius commented this passage as a slander of Ebionites based just on the fact that Paul originated from Tarsus, despite that he was raised in Pharisse tradition and could be even the memeber of Synedrion
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Amazigh
    Politics
    Metaphysical realism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by revealman View Post
    The Creator is not moral in the sense declared by religions. The Creator made lions to eat lambs, wolves to eat deer, hawks to eat sparrows, and the races of men to battle for women, territory, power and life. The battles are neither good or evil. They are part of natural law put into operation by the Creator. Ascetic people who deny natural laws will perish. In the cycles of soul-incarnations and battles for survival, warriors win and cowards perish, either in this cycle or another. This is the harsh but true natural law which runs this world of time and space. The Absolute set creation in motion with iron hard rules called the Laws of Nature. Within those rules each race, each species and each individual must struggle... There is only natural law which is the highest law. Religions are built on ignorance and superstition. The fictious character Jesus demands that his followers be as little children, who of course "believe" all they are told and have no power of reason. Since creating this fictious entity,

If the concept of "God" can be understood within the limitations of human perspective, the most precise grasp would be defined by the eternal Laws of Nature. But Christians and other believers are required to abandon all reason and "believe" in the "immaculate conception." Religions are a perfect tool for dumbing down naive and childish masses and feed their false hopes.. There is only Natural Law which is immutable, everything else is man made false doctrines of anthropomorphism! Mankind wishes the creator to be made in its own image but this is a logical fallacy. The most honest image of God is found in Natures Laws. This also explains why there is death, suffering, struggle and pain! Because they are part of natural law, life is and always has been a struggle for survival. The basis of all religions is Natural Law and Cycles!
    A typical secular approach of frantic atheists, equate human to animal. That should mean they not very differ from animals themselves and can not lead rational way of life, because natural laws and cycles aren't envisage this

the church began to murder every scientist, every philosopher, every custodian of the Mysteries and every Pagan priest, which brought about the Dark Ages of ignorance, superstition, disease and death. It is vital to remember that religious myths are allegory, parable and code for natural laws, and not to be taken literally.
    If there was not Church there were not science,philosophy, art and many other things, only rare wild people which is tryin to kill each other until they exterminate each other finally
    What about pagan priests, you can use own "rule of natural laws", they lost cause strong eats weak
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Amazigh
    Politics
    Metaphysical realism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    Aristotle and Plato are fathers of modern states, they are theists and also the founders of universal ethics, who opposes them? Nobody. Aristotle is the proponent of geocentrism which was replaced with heliocentrism but his ethics keep holding up the spine of modern philosophy. These two philosophical giants already have shown our path to future, growing out of mysterious cults of human creation that was symbolized by Solon`s narration of Atlantis. Greeks endeavored to contribute to civil matter rather than sticking to cults like hindi and other tribes of Asia. I concede that there does not exist any naturally universal ethical principle, it is a human creation, just like humans creat cities, states, cultures. It is the universal ethics that keep the civilization alive after all as we have come to this modern age after numerous downfalls of empires. We can never give up theism, but it is necessary to move forward on the path started by the greeks to pursue reason and dialectical(not a marxist invention) inquiries.
    Christianity demonstrates continuation of ancient tradition as much as it was possible through early medieval period, Tertullian lost and Augustine won, he was influenced by Neoplatonism including. Rational way of thinking and focus on antiquity gradually became the common practice in Church and gave the first results already in Carolingian renaissance. I'm not talking about different heresy like Arianism or destructive Protestantic branch which turned Europe into desert
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fantomas View Post
    Christianity demonstrates continuation of ancient tradition as much as it was possible through early medieval period, Tertullian lost and Augustine won, he was influenced by Neoplatonism including. Rational way of thinking and focus on antiquity gradually became the common practice in Church and gave the first results already in Carolingian renaissance. I'm not talking about different heresy like Arianism or destructive Protestantic branch which turned Europe into desert

Christianity is found on the mystery of Jesus Christ, his birth, life and death are subject of veneration. I can not judge christianity through dialectical ways I only have to follow the reality of christianity, the complacency with Greco-roman heritage and other secular cosmoploitan cultures worldwide. I even can not rule out that communism has something to do with christianity because the whole christian spirituality is out of my qualification to evaluate on theological principles. I believe that being religious is to follow litrugical rules on daily basis, all people who do not follow daily liturgical pattern can be considered ethical atheist even if he/she personally believe in God. Therefore, christianity seems to me unrelated to neoplatonism. Platonism is a science of ethics, it means to talk and deal with visible and invisible problems, even including the theologies of Atlantis and Hellenic patheon. Although Platonism is the basis of dialecticism, but I want to emphize that dialecticism is strictly a human creation, however and whatever she may develop into, she will never become a theological evidence to the theological questions. Neoplatonism is to separate dialectical methods from theological ones. You maybe questioning why christianity coexists with western science or why Hellenic theocracy coexists with dialecticism, it is indeed a mystery by its own right, we do not need to draw the conclusion that theism gave birth to science, if we did, then we would be justifying all religious crimes.

Marxism cripples human mind, enslaves human thinking, the poison by the highest degree. Maybe we should include the appearance of marxism into the category of unsolved problems to be tackled with dialecticism. And its role to pseudodialecticism is similar to christianty to dialecticism. Now I started considering marxism as a collective paradox of human society in imitation to the theist paradox of Jesus Christ. I mean, yes, marxism is a cult of human mind.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

I propose a strictly ethical classification of people according to their actual life pattern: 1-Ethical theist,2-Ethical atheist. Ethical evalution of people is very important, when we talk about atheism or theism, we use the term too loosely to brand each other into conflicting camps of mobs. The key is the ethical evaluation, or the empirical evaluation of people based on their life. Most people are just not sure about God not that they really deny God, it is wrong to call non-religious people as atheist, because we do not understand each others personality. I want to call people who can not or do not follow religious traditions as ethical atheist, it means they are neither voluntarily living an atheist life but somehow forced to live this way, nor actively breaching religious codes. The propositional expression "Ethical" neutralizes all non-religious life pattern. Ethical theist would refer to people who are born to religious family and have to follow religious traditions, but do not or can not challenge or influence the secular world.

According to my theory of neutrality of the ethical values, the true atheist must be murderers, because action is necessary to break this neutrality border of ethical classification. Miracle would be necessary to break the border for the true theists. Therefore, the ethical status becomes a critical value for all ideological arguments.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 05-25-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Amazigh
    Politics
    Metaphysical realism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    Christianity is found on the mystery of Jesus Christ, his birth, life and death are subject of veneration. I can not judge christianity through dialectical ways I only have to follow the reality of christianity, the complacency with Greco-roman heritage and other secular cosmoploitan cultures worldwide. I even can not rule out that communism has something to do with christianity because the whole christian spirituality is out of my qualification to evaluate on theological principles. I believe that being religious is to follow litrugical rules on daily basis, all people who do not follow daily liturgical pattern can be considered ethical atheist even if he/she personally believe in God.

I propose a strictly ethical classification of people according to their actual life pattern: 1-Ethical theist,2-Ethical atheist. Ethical evalution of people is very important, when we talk about atheism or theism, we use the term too loosely to brand each other into conflicting camps of mobs. The key is the ethical evaluation, or the empirical evaluation of people based on their life. Most people are just not sure about God not that they really deny God, it is wrong to call non-religious people as atheist, because we do not understand each others personality. I want to call people who can not or do not follow religious traditions as ethical atheist, it means they are neither voluntarily living an atheist life but somehow forced to live this way, nor actively breaching religious codes. Ethical neutralizes all non-religious life pattern. Ethical theist would refer to people who are born to religious family and have to follow religious traditions, but do not or can not challenge or influence the secular world.

According to my theory of neutrality of the ethical values, the true atheist must be murderers, because action is necessary to break this neutrality border of ethical classification. Miracle would be necessary to break the border for the true theists. Therefore, the ethical status becomes a critical value for all ideological arguments.
    If we’re talking about spirituality or mysticism in Christianity, which might be regarded as irrational, that’d be more graphically imagine it like scales, where on the one side is strict rationality and very logical way of thinking and on the another is “irrational” believe or even personal mystical experience. If one side of scales outweighs the other, it can lead to serious problems, but if there’s a perfect balance- you’re on the right way. Liturgical practice is important exactly in this rational sense, showing importance of the collective action as a symbol of unity, service, support and education.

Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”
    Matthew 18:19–20

But i doubt that non-compliance of liturgical practice automatically brings on anathema or some labeling like “atheist”. Church is not a corporation or political party with iron discipline for that. And for the Christians don’t need some miracle or enlightenment from above to abide by high ethical standards cause it is “programmed” initially, it’s desirable since childhood. But the most important that even “miracle”, which is calling break some border must pass through a filter of rational thinking of Christian mind, and this ability must be improved constantly and that’s the point. From another side atheist, which has also rational thinking, but doesn’t have the last and most important basis is not limited in his actions and will to power, so he can become “omnipotent” easily. In its turn that would lead him to insanity like Nietzsche or suicide like Hitler, because he enters into overpowering contradictions with surrounding world

Therefore, christianity seems to me unrelated to neoplatonism. Platonism is a science of ethics, it means to talk and deal with visible and invisible problems, even including the theologies of Atlantis and Hellenic patheon. Although Platonism is the basis of dialecticism, but I want to emphize that dialecticism is strictly a human creation, however and whatever she may develop into, she will never become a theological evidence to the theological questions. Neoplatonism is to separate dialectical methods from theological ones.
    Ethic is the foundation of Christianity and it is open for each aspect and problem including questions of Atlantis and polytheistic religions. There’re no serious obstacles to use dialectical method on any issue for Christians either separately from theology or in conjunction with it. And it has many centuries tradition at least since Thomas Aquinas or even earlier.

You maybe questioning why christianity coexists with western science or why Hellenic theocracy coexists with dialecticism, it is indeed a mystery by its own right, we do not need to draw the conclusion that theism gave birth to science,
    There’s no question of coexisting of western science and Christianity at all. The former is a logical and straight continuation of the latter. Later science progress became associated with atheism for some reason and that’s the real mystery for me, it’s the biggest falsification of warlike atheists in new history. Western development until 19 century is so closely intertwined with Christianity so it’s impossible to separate them

if we did, then we would be justifying all religious crimes.
    No reason for this actually

Marxism cripples human mind, enslaves human thinking, the poison by the highest degree. Maybe we should include the appearance of marxism into the category of unsolved problems to be tackled with dialecticism. And its role to pseudodialecticism is similar to christianty to dialecticism. Now I started considering marxism as a collective paradox of human society in imitation to the theist paradox of Jesus Christ. I mean, yes, marxism is a cult of human mind.
    That's happened when people take upon themselves role of the God. It began not with Marxism, but 500 years ago when reformers ,the first propagandists in European history, were tryin to destroy all civilization to “bring closer Kingdom of Heaven”.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information