10-01-2016 @ 07:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 191
    Given: 398

2 Not allowed!

The answer to the question is no when you realize that God is EQUALLY LOVE AND JUSTICE. God always wanted people to love him and stop making bad decisions in the old testament so then he sent the messiah as the final sacrifice so that believing and following his example was all man had to do. The devil is the one that wants man to choose as he did making it seem like doing wrong is better but in the end will only keep you in hell with him. God doesnt want us to be perfect, just to realize his purpose and hope.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,190
    Given: 58,965

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
    I'm not the one who believes in a man made book and to justify it's errors claim it as symbolic or whatever

It says nothing about your family hating you for following Jesus in the qquotes I posted? It says basically he has come to spread the sword and make families go against eachothet and anybody who loves his family more is not worthy of him. Even if he is talking about his own followers you're not able to grasp the selfishness that this person depicts in these quotes. Why would you make families go against eachother in the first place ? If some of your followers priotize their families more then you then simply dismiss miss them unless they are willing to come back and commit to you. It's really simple.
    We look at it from very different perspectives, you see it as evil I see it as not evil. And what he said means his message splits families, and makes them go against eatch other as some take up the message and follow jesus and others reject and persecute those who did. Thats exactly what happened. I dont see it as selffish he is God, "Love God with all your heart" "You should not have God's besides me". For you thats evil, but for me not. I see nothing evil. And I explained already his message of eternal life and his resurrection splits families, its a revolutionary message, it creates a rebellion.

Jesus himself said "And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it." Luke 8:21

Whoever does not do the will of God is not worthy. To you thats maybe radical, but thats basic christianity.

You also ignored the parts where he says children should be put to death for insulting their parents? We have all made mistakes in life and this one right here is a law from the old testament
    He isn't rejecting the old testament. In my first quote he has come to fulfill it.. He is talking about the old testament... The laws of the prophets - that's the old testament
    I explained with the fullfillment of the law

In Pauls words
    Romans 8:4
    so that the righteous standard of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

2 Not allowed!

5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy
    He fullfilled the law by his perfect love and perfect sacrifice. Love is the fullfillment of the law.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,190
    Given: 58,965

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    He fullfilled the law by his perfect love and perfect sacrifice. Love is the fullfillment of the law.
    yes, its obvious only word splitters and narrow minded people who are idiots dont understand.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

1 Not allowed!

What makes him a bro more than Mohammed?
    All this has been tackled by about 1000 times on this forum. Use search, there are I am guessing older, not deleted threads. Mohammad was a pedophile supporter (pedophile himself), caravan raiding, beheading warlord. That is what makes him a bro more than Mohamamd.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

2 Not allowed!

Muslim thread

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

1 Not allowed!

I'm not the one who believes in a man made book and to justify it's errors claim it as symbolic or whatever

It says nothing about your family hating you for following Jesus in the qquotes I posted? It says basically he has come to spread the sword and make families go against eachothet and anybody who loves his family more is not worthy of him. Even if he is talking about his own followers you're not able to grasp the selfishness that this person depicts in these quotes. Why would you make families go against eachother in the first place ? If some of your followers priotize their families more then you then simply dismiss miss them unless they are willing to come back and commit to you. It's really simple.

You also ignored the parts where he says children should be put to death for insulting their parents? We have all made mistakes in life and this one right here is a law from the old testament
    He isn't rejecting the old testament. In my first quote he has come to fulfill it.. He is talking about the old testament... The laws of the prophets - that's the old testament
    Those are parts of the Old Testament, Exodus and you wrote 'Here is some more from Jesus in the new testament'.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-17-2016 @ 02:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,188
    Given: 1,099

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    Muslim thread
    Who is Muslim? Ive already debunked Islam

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post

Jesus himself said "And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it." Luke 8:21

Whoever does not do the will of God is not worthy. To you thats maybe radical, but thats basic christianity.
    "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." (1 John 4:8)
    = Not loving others IS EQUAL TO not knowing God BECAUSE God is love IS EQUAL TO Love is God.

"For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen." (1 John 4:20)
    = Not loving others you see IS EQUAL TO not loving God who you cannot see.

"We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. Anyone who does not love remains in death." (1 John 3:14)=
    Loving others IS EQUAL TO having eternal life. Not loving others IS EQUAL TO not having eternal life.

"God is love." (1 John 4:8) AND "Love keeps no record of wrongs." (1 Corinthians 13:5)
    = God IS EQUAL TO love AND love keeps no records of Wrongs.

"God is love." (1 John 4:8)
    "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)

= God is love AND God is patient, kind, doesn't envy, does not boast, is not proud, is not rude, is not self-seeking, not easily angered, keeps no record of wrongs, does not delight in evil, rejoices with the truth, always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres, and never fails.

Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law." (Romans 13:10)
    = Love IS EQUAL TO fulfilling the law of God AND God IS EQUAL TO love, THEREFORE, love is the law of God.

"The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. (Galatians 5:6)=

Expressing faith through love IS EQUAL TO all that counts. All that counts IS EQUAL TO eternal life. THEREFORE expressing faith through love IS EQUAL TO eternal life.

"By this [love] all humans will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." (John 13:35)
    = Loving others IS EQUAL TO being a disciple of Jesus.

"And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love." (2 John 1:6)
    = Loving others IS EQUAL TO obeying Jesus' commands AND his command IS EQUAL TO walk in love. THEREFORE, loving others IS EQUAL TO obeying Jesus.

"We love because he first loved us." (1 John 4:19)
    = Loving others IS EQUAL TO God loving us first AND God is love (1 John 4:16) AND love is the way to eternal life (Luke 10:25-28) THEREFORE God is the Source of love.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16). "In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by works, is dead." (James 2:17) "Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law." (Romans 13:10)

= God loves the world AND gave his Son THEREFORE faith in him EQUALS eternal life AND faith without works IS EQUAL TO death AND loving others EQUALS fulfilling the law of God THEREFORE the law of God IS EQUAL TO loving others THEREFORE everyone who loves fulfills God's law and has eternal life.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-17-2021 @ 06:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Grk
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Rhode Island
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,377
    Given: 5,220

1 Not allowed!

Mortimer explained it pretty well.

Love is not whatever makes you feel good at the moment. Sometimes you need to learn the hard way , to feel better in the future.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information