Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Religions:

Resident SJW
    Last Online
    03-26-2018 @ 03:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,318
    Given: 363

0 Not allowed!

all religious gods are horrible who had tribal hut mentality.
    They aren't even real, the Bible, Quran ect were just the worlds first fairytale stories written by a deluded retard

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Nordid - Baltid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,287
    Given: 1,364

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lech_pride View Post
    He was killed by jews and wanted to share his message to people of all kind.
    Great man for me.
    Matthew 15:21-28 (ESV):

22 And behold, a Canaanite woman from that region came out and was crying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; my daughter is severely oppressed by a demon.” 23 But he did not answer her a word. And his disciples came and begged him, saying, “Send her away, for she is crying out after us.” 24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” 25 But she came and knelt before him, saying, “Lord, help me.” 26 And he answered, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.”

Matthew 15:24 (ESV):

24 He [Jesus] answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Matthew 10:5-6 (ESV):

5 These twelve [disciples] Jesus sent out, instructing them, “Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritans, 6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Christianity is a sect of judaism. Plain and simple. If you want to worship a messiah that would have compared you to dogs and pigs, and only helped you (as gentile) out of pity is a bit... uhm... no way to put it in a nice fashion.
    Its a blood religion, just like we had our own blood religions in Europe, before they were destroyed with our indigenous cultures by christians.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Saiwalo View Post
    Matthew 15:21-28 (ESV):

22 And behold, a Canaanite woman from that region came out and was crying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; my daughter is severely oppressed by a demon.” 23 But he did not answer her a word. And his disciples came and begged him, saying, “Send her away, for she is crying out after us.” 24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” 25 But she came and knelt before him, saying, “Lord, help me.” 26 And he answered, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.”

Matthew 15:24 (ESV):

24 He [Jesus] answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Matthew 10:5-6 (ESV):

5 These twelve [disciples] Jesus sent out, instructing them, “Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritans, 6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Christianity is a sect of judaism. Plain and simple. If you want to worship a messiah that would have compared you to dogs and pigs, and only helped you (as gentile) out of pity is a bit... uhm... no way to put it in a nice fashion.
    Its a blood religion, just like we had our own blood religions in Europe, before they were destroyed with our indigenous cultures by christians.
    Jesus narrowed the area of preaching to those who knew the scripture (Jews) and were expecting Messiah and to those who would welcome him and apostoles the most. Jesus also had first to fullfil what was written and by becoming the Jewish King. Also, Jews and even Apostoles themselves had at first a problem accepting that the gospel was intended for all nations despite that it was written (in the OT) that Messiah would be a light for all nations.

And Paul and Barnabas spoke out boldly, saying, “It was necessary that the word of God be spoken first to you. Since you thrust it aside and judge yourselves unworthy of eternal life, behold, we are turning to the Gentiles. For so the Lord has commanded us, saying, “‘I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.’” And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord, and as many as were appointed to eternal life believed.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
    Here there is no Greek (Gentile) or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.
    Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too, 30 since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiwalo View Post
    If you want to worship a messiah that would have compared you to dogs and pigs
    That reference has nothing to do with comparing Gentiles to dogs. We very well know that Jesus not rarely spoke metaphorically and in parables. Jesus came to Jews who would then (as it was) spread the word, but he did not turn away Gentiles he came across who asked for help like that of Roman centurion.

She asks Jesus to help her, but Jesus said to her 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. It is not right to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs'. Jesus was telling her that his duty is with Jews and her asking him to help her would be like father taking his attention away from his children and taking their food from the table and throwing it to dogs.

Woman said:
    “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.
    While you can still see this as Gentiles being compared to dogs it is evident from the Bible there is no difference between Jews and Gentiles in Christ's eyes.
    Last edited by Insuperable; 09-28-2016 at 10:39 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,686
    Given: 9,316

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
    Was Jesus evil?
    why was?

Last Online
    05-14-2017 @ 08:59 PM
    Made in Ukraine and transported to America
    Meta-Ethnicity
    From the land of Slavs
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Boringggg
    Hero
    Trinity God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,310
    Given: 3,146

0 Not allowed!

Boys who are arguing above... Jesus said....
    Matthew 28:19

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information