Y-DNA
    O-M176
    Taxonomy
    CM-Pontid.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,796
    Given: 4,238

1 Not allowed!

I kill with a lighter and hairspray a Chicken I was 9.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harlekin View Post
    I kill with a lighter and hairspray a Chicken I was 9.
    You're a fucking psycho

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2017 @ 07:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Colonial Brazilian
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,369
    Given: 572

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    No offense but you are the lowliest member here, I would suggest you kill yourself but your face look suicideal already and I dont want a bad conscious.
    [removing this comment so that i don't get banned]
    Last edited by LP0956; 09-18-2016 at 03:03 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    O-M176
    Taxonomy
    CM-Pontid.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,796
    Given: 4,238

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    You're a fucking psycho

I take in Turkey with 14, puppies from the street and let be fighting them each other up to his death.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,931
    Given: 20,239

0 Not allowed!

When I was a young boy; I climbed a fence, ripped my pants on the fence that got me stuck and I fell. :3

Last Online
    05-14-2017 @ 08:59 PM
    Made in Ukraine and transported to America
    Meta-Ethnicity
    From the land of Slavs
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Boringggg
    Hero
    Trinity God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,310
    Given: 3,146

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    I'm not sure. I assume he was right handed. The question originally caught my friends off guard.

We later all went to court to give statements against him.By this time his name was known, he was actually known to expose himself to other people throughout the neighborhood. While we were being questioned, the lady taking our statements very insensitively tried to make light of the issue and said "oh it was just his little pee pee".
    I cracked up and everyone looked at me funny despite the fact that's very laughable.
    The guy actually later went on to serve 5 years in prison for "attempted rape, gross sexual imposition, robbery, failure to comply with the signal or order of a police officer and kidnapping "
    I had a similar incident. Glad you're ok. My guy wasn't caught though. Were you happy with the courts decision?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by UkrainianGirl View Post
    I had a similar incident. Glad you're ok. My guy wasn't caught though. Were you happy with the courts decision?
    I kinda felt apathetic tbh. Me and my friends still laugh about it today. His penis was really small.
    The news story I checked was from 2012. So it's likely he's out by now. I'll keep a watch for serial masturbators on the PA-OH border

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic, Caucasian, and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    West Asian, South-Central Asian, and Northeastern European
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Clark Kent with browner hair and a more Iranian nose
    Politics
    Progressive, but not the stupid kind
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,063
    Given: 6,146

2 Not allowed!

My first roller coaster ride, in July, 2006. I was at Six Flags and I was a few months shy of turning 10 years old. My cousin who was 18 took my sister and I to Six Flags. I used to be that kind of person that was afraid of scary rides at carnivals, but I would still ride them anyways if everyone else was. That's how I approached this roller coaster thing the first time. When we got to Six Flags, we rode a tilt a whirl and the bumper cars, then we started walking around the park until we ran into a giant orange and blue roller coaster with a sign that read "Two-Face" creeping over the entrance:

It was themed after my favorite Batman villan. Oddly enough, the most infamous Batman Villan had his own roller coaster themed after him, I thought that was really cool. The name made total sense with how the ride works, too. The ride has its cars set up so that there are seats on both sides of each car, and you can face your friends and see what they look like on a roller coaster, unless you're sitting in the back or front. Two-Face also featured two lift hills that riders would go through forwards or backwards, depending on which way they were seated. It was also an inverted roller coaster, meaning your feet are dangling It looked terrifying back then, but the theming of it made me wanna try it. "Let's go on that one!", I told my sister and as I pointed Two-Face. "That one?", she asked me as she nervously pointed to Two-Face. "Yes," I responded. "Ehhh, okay....." she slowly said. We all made our way to the entrance and the line was relatively short for it, cause it was still early in the day. I just went up to a random air gate for a seat, not knowing that I chose to wait in line for a seat that would make me go backwards for the FIRST part of the ride and make it 10x more scary. As I waited in line, I saw Two-Face zooming fast and loudly through its tracks with it's passengers screaming. As the train came back to the station and it was our turn to ride, my heart started pumping, but I was excited. The air gates flew open, and we sat down. I was facing my sister and my cousin. The ride attendants made sure we were all buckled in, and the ride operator said "All clear, this batch! Enjoy your ride on Two-Face!" I heard a "chissss" noise, and the floor dropped, and the train began climbing the first hill. The ride up the hill felt like it took forever event hough it probably only took 23 seconds to get to the top. We stopped at the top of the hill. I heard to clicks, and the train dropped down the first hill, that's when I realized I was going backwards first. We zoomed through the loading station, my sister was screaming her lungs out and I was apparently making a weird face cause my cousin was laughing at it. I was clenching onto my handlebars tightly. I remember my body feeling like it was being thrown around, and my butt bouncing off the seat a little during the inversions (airtime). We got to the second lift hill where the brake run caught us. The train started climbing the second hill, I screamed "this is awesome!" And then we went down the second hill and I loved it. I was going forwards and i actually liked roller coasters. I got off that one and rode all the ones in the park after that.

Unfortunately, Two-Face was removed from Six Flags in January 2009 after a 2007 accident that spilled hydraulic fluid on riders. It was sent to a theme park in Italy where it opened as "Diabolik Invertigo" in 2015 at Movie land Mania park.
    Learn some about Afghans here
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...of-Afghanistan

Indian Genomics can be modeled by four-way populations, not two way populations. Read more in this thread:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tion-structure

Last Online
    05-14-2017 @ 08:59 PM
    Made in Ukraine and transported to America
    Meta-Ethnicity
    From the land of Slavs
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Boringggg
    Hero
    Trinity God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,310
    Given: 3,146

1 Not allowed!

I was wearing a dress one day and hanging out with my brothers and their friends. Since childhood I liked to climb trees and fences. Even in dresses and skirts. So one day I learned my lesson. This was the day I was with my brothers and their friends. I got bored of them and said I was leaving to better encounters. I decided to climb a fence and ended up flashing all the guys. They started whistling and saying, "Better encounters thank you! ". And I yelled back, "Better be watching your balls instead boys!". And my brothers started punching them afterwards. I was on the other side of the fence already so I just walked away hoping my brothers whooped them lol

Ripped my pretty dress a little too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information