Politics
    Hero
    TITO
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 1,740

2 Not allowed!

Default Journalist leaves Bosnia after Internet threats

You can rescue her https://www.gofundme.com/lutfmission, if you don't she's going to be gased and raped by Mirza Djigic

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,538
    Given: 1,428

4 Not allowed!

Are you kidding me? That's the best troll gofundme ever, a nice payoff she even has coming, it seems! Smart, too. She's taking advantage of the Trump-hysteria to fool Americans into donating!

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,385
    Given: 31,170

1 Not allowed!

WHAT A LYING WHORE...

Spoiler!

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Bosanska Krajina
    Country
    Belgium
    Politics
    Hero
    TITO
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 1,740

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aemilius View Post
    Are you kidding me? That's the best troll gofundme ever, a nice payoff she even has coming, it seems! Smart, too. She's taking advantage of the Trump-hysteria to fool Americans into donating!
    Funny is that she is Muslim herself...Americans are really nuts.

Last Online
    01-10-2019 @ 02:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Hero
    MrMalus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,957
    Given: 7,024

1 Not allowed!

NICE TROLL

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,042
    Given: 1,392

0 Not allowed!

I dont trust to her face,

Fighting Social Liberal TheGoldenSon's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-05-2021 @ 01:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slaven
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b-L621
    Politics
    Social liberalism/Rhine capitalism
    Hero
    Adil Zulfikarpašić, Konrad Adenauer, Ludwig Erhard, Lee Kuan Yew
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 764
    Given: 1,020

2 Not allowed!

Best comment about this:

Whoa! Who knew a small-time journo could stir up such a shitstorm? Anyway, calm down. Lejla is no secular martyr, and she never came close to becoming one. She just wants your attention - and I guess she also wants to further her career abroad?

Nope, she did not "escape" anything. An idiot threatened her and he will be held accountable for his actions, in accordance with the law. She was not "sentenced to death" as you imply in the title. For starters, there is no death penalty in our penal code and I think we executed the last convict in 1972 or something. Secondly, I can't think of a single law that in any way targets atheists (and I graduated law in Sarajevo). At least a third of the people I know in Sarajevo are atheists, probably even more. In fact, quite a few people who write the laws are atheists, too.

- How come none of us ever get into any trouble? Not even people running the biggest atheist sites and communities in the country, some of whom I consider close personal friends? How come very few Bosnian atheists and atheist leaders came out in support of Lejla over this controversy?

- Could it be that we know a bit more about the whole incident than people who can't find Bosnia on a map, who don't speak the language and know nothing about our culture and legal system? Well, instead of getting your info from a person like Ms Colak, whom I had never even heard of prior to this mess, I suggest you do some real reading. You can start with God is Not Great by Christopher Hitchens. You will find a few passages from Sarajevo, where Hitch toured the front lines during the siege. He met our fighting men and women, our officers and our people of various ethnic and religious backgrounds. If you choose to believe a wannabe journalist kid over Hitchens, that's your problem.

- Could it be that Bosnian atheists like myself usually don't go around insulting our Muslim, Christian and Jewish friends and neighbors? We expect and receive the same respectful conduct from them. Lejla does not, guess why?

- Lejla is outright lying about her FB status. It was not merely "critical" of religion, it was downright stupid, bigoted and insulting. It compared religious symbols to sexual aides, namely dildos - hence the negative comments included a lot of references to dildos, buttplugs, intercourse, rape and so on. I am not trying to justify these despicable comments, but I think context is important, and as a journalist Lejla should know this.

- She should also know better than to go online and insult people based on their religion, ethnicity or race. If you publish a FB post comparing a crucifix to a vibrator or a yarmulka to a condom, you'd probably get some nasty comments from Jews and Christians. Don't believe me? Try it out, post something along those lines on Facebook, then sit back and enjoy being de-friended by a bunch of people, including atheists who will see your post for what it is - bigotry. If you're not de-friended over such a post, and don't get any backlash, well, I can only say your friends probably belong in Hillary's Basket of Deplorables.

- Taken to safety? Rescue campaign? Getting to safety? What the hell is she talking about?! The head office of the publication she worked for (and still does unless they sacked her over this episode) is located 30 meters from one of the biggest police stations in town. Why the hell didn't she just go there, report the threats, and ask for a police security detail?

- I am not sure how things work in your part of the world, but when someone threatens you in Bosnia, we usually call the police. We don't go online begging for money, we call the cops and get a good lawyer. It wouldn't be the first time police assigned a few officers as security for journalists who receive serious threats. Of course, this tends to happen to real journalists who cover serious issues - corruption, white-collar crime, drug trafficking and so on. They receive serious threats from people who have the resources and motivation to actually harm them. Individuals like Lejla don't cover that sort of stuff, because they're not proper journalists - they're copy/paste hacks and nobody gives two shits about them.

- Number of reporters harmed or killed for being atheist in Bosnia over the past two decades: 0

- Number of atheists harmed or killed for being atheist in Bosnia over the past two decades: 0

- Cities with the biggest atheist population in Bosnia: Sarajevo and Tuzla

- Number of atheists in Bosnia: going up with each passing day. We can do without people like Lejla who give us a bad name, but I hear the Trump campaign and Breitbart have some vacancies, so she can try working with like-minded people for a change.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

1 Not allowed!

A typical "modern" woman from Bosnia, who is willing to shit on everything and everyone just to get out of Bosnia and get some extra money. The way she presents it almost as Raqqa under ISIS is beyond laughable.
    Hi everyone!

Fighting Social Liberal TheGoldenSon's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-05-2021 @ 01:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slaven
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b-L621
    Politics
    Social liberalism/Rhine capitalism
    Hero
    Adil Zulfikarpašić, Konrad Adenauer, Ludwig Erhard, Lee Kuan Yew
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 764
    Given: 1,020

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulj View Post
    A typical "modern" woman from Bosnia, who is willing to shit on everything and everyone just to get out of Bosnia and get some extra money. The way she presents it almost as Raqqa under ISIS is beyond laughable.
    I have misfortune to know few people who defend her like that C U C K Damir Omerbegovic.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

she resembles a lot few apulians i know
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information