@
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,538
    Given: 1,428

1 Not allowed!

Default The Bulgarian-ness of the Nazi-planned Independent State of Macedonia

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

An issue compounded by a severe de-Bulgarianization campaign.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The ridiculous premise put forth by Sokol, our favorite Macedonist denialist, that the Independent State of Macedonia was a plan by the Nazis to create a new Macedonian nationality is another risible fabrication. The Macedonists love to jump back and forth from communism, nazism, Jews, and pro-Americanism/Western. They care not the actualities of history, but whoever promises them the sky in the accomplishment of the fabrication.

The Independent State of Macedonia was in fact, an idea put forth by the VMRO, an organization led by an unapologetic Bulgarian whose accounts of growing under the Turkish terrors are well-documented, and his desire for the liberation of Macedonia and coupling with Bulgaria.

Yet, he too realized that the Macedonia problem could be only solved if the lives of the Bulgarians were secure and protected from de-Bulgarianization campaigns. In this, he saw a utility in an independent state. Unfortunately, when the right wing lost, this wing which held pro-autonomist and understood Bulgarian-ness of their identity, the communists took over and enforced their solution.

The communists are the ones who made official an ethnic Macedonian identity, an ethnic Macedonian nation, and an ethnic Macedonian language. All artificial creations that wouldn’t have been allowed to occur if it was Ivan Mihailov leading the Bulgarians of Macedonia than Lazar Kolishevski.

The communists had various motivations for endorsing Macedonism:

1. Regionalism, a method of de-nationalization to make people more susceptible to communism.
    2. Anti-Bulgarianism, the Bulgarians had long been a powerful force (some could say too independent) in the Balkans, and the uncoupling of some 700,000 Bulgarians (currently 1.2 million) was irresistible to people who hated Bulgaria and Bulgarians.
    3. Tito desired an Aegean outlet and hoped to exploit Western liberalism by appealing to the injustices against Bulgarians, now Macedonians, and annex Aegean Macedonia similarly to how he annexed the southern part of Trst.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

Nobody is denying the Bulgarian-ness of this state, relax.

Here is what Metodija-Andonov Chento, 1st Macedonian President said about these matters, after being imprisoned by Yugoslav Communists;

"...на поминување во Скопје, бев повикан од Македонскиот национален комитет кој имаше карактер на - македонска територијалност, бугарска националност. а негов претседател беше Стефан Стефанов. Комитетот го определи адвокатот од Кавадарци - Атанасов, да ми објасни дека треба да соработувам со бугарската власт, бидејќи Македонија се обединила со Бугарија. Мојот одговор во присуство на Матов и инженерот Цветко беа дека јас нема да соработувам со бугарската власт, затоа што не се чувствувам Бугарин, туку Македонец, и затоа што за мене е важно обединувањето на цела Македонија и на националните права на Македонците." - Разговор воден на 26 Април 1941 година, споменат во "Жалба од Методија Андонов Ченто осуденик на КПЗ Идризово", до Окружниот суд Скопје До Врховниот суд на НР Македонија, од 4 декември 1947 Скопје

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sokol View Post
    Nobody is denying the Bulgarian-ness of this state, relax.

Here is what Metodija-Andonov
    Chento, 1st Macedonian President said about these matters, after being imprisoned by Yugoslav Communists;

"...на поминување во Скопје, бев повикан од Македонскиот национален комитет кој имаше карактер на - македонска територијалност, бугарска националност. а негов претседател беше Стефан Стефанов. Комитетот го определи адвокатот од Кавадарци - Атанасов, да ми објасни дека треба да соработувам со бугарската власт, бидејќи Македонија се обединила со Бугарија. Мојот одговор во присуство на Матов и инженерот Цветко беа дека јас нема да соработувам со бугарската власт, затоа што не се чувствувам Бугарин, туку Македонец, и затоа што за мене е важно обединувањето на цела Македонија и на националните права на Македонците." - Разговор воден на 26 Април 1941 година, споменат во "Жалба од Методија Андонов Ченто осуденик на КПЗ Идризово", до Окружниот суд Скопје До Врховниот суд на НР Македонија, од 4 декември 1947 Скопје

Cool story, bruh. He can feel whatever he wants, it doesn't change our history. Nor his past activities.

Луч е сръбско месечно списание, издавано в Скопие, Югославия от 1937 до 1938 година. Списанието е издавано от пробългарски интелектуалци, сред които и дейци Македонската младежка тайна революционна организация, като орган поддържащ съпротивата срещу посърбяването на Вардарска Македония.

Членове-съдружници на предприятието „Луч

28 Методи Андонов Прилеп търговец винар

ММТРО е създадена като организационно независима от ВМРО организация през март 1922 година в Загреб от петима българи от Вардарска Македония, студенти в Загребския университет, начело с Иван Бояджиев от Велес. Уставът на ММТРО е одобрен и подписан от ръководителя на ВМРО Тодор Александров и в него се посочва, че основните цели на организацията са да подпомага дейността на ВМРО в борбата и за освобождаване на Македония и да противодейства на асимилаторската политика на сръбските и гръцките власти по отношение на българското население.

The whole purpose of FYROM is to serve Serbian and Hellenic interests by keeping Bulgaria weak and subservient. FYROM poses absolutely ZERO threat to Greece, they can overrun the shithole that is FYROM. They can exterminate the Fyromians overnight. Which would be for the Fyromians a merciful fate, all things considered.

You are quite literally a dumb Serbian cuck, buying into their argument about the Bulgars so you refuse to accept who you are. By doing so, Stefan Dushan thanks and loves you, and so does Basil II the Bulgarslayer. Miloshevich, and Samaras too. Nobody gives a fuck about your insecurities, the name Hrvat has an Avar or Iranian origin, and the same with the name Srbi… go tell them to identify with ancient Illyrians instead of pestering us with hallucinations like a typical cuck!

You need to get back to bending over because Miloш misses your arse!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are doing a magnificent job at gargling Asparukh's throat-yogurt whilst massaging Krum's dick with your arse...keep it up tatar

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are doing a magnificent job at gargling Asparukh's throat-yogurt whilst massaging Krum's dick with your arse...keep it up tatar
    A Bulgarian insulting me with great Bulgarian leaders and national food? Well, thank you for the compliment! What other hallucinations will you think up of that is debunked the next minute?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aemilius View Post
    A Bulgarian insulting me with great Bulgarian leaders and national food? Well, thank you for the compliment! What other hallucinations will you think up of that is debunked the next minute?
    I want you to keep posting your anti-Macedonian rants. It is just great for building anti-Bulgarian feelings amongst Macedonians

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I want you to keep posting your anti-Macedonian rants. It is just great for building anti-Bulgarian feelings amongst Macedonians
    As if I care about other Fyromians? I'm Fyromian, and I couldn't give a shit about what other Fyromians think about my posts on an internet forum. All the Fyromians can march toward hell for all I care! Why do you think I'm voting for an Albo party? Want to speed that up!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aemilius View Post
    As if I care about other Fyromians? I'm Fyromian, and I couldn't give a shit about what other Fyromians think about my posts on an internet forum. All the Fyromians can march toward hell for all I care! Why do you think I'm voting for an Albo party? Want to speed that up!
    Good good, this is what I mean...perfect!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information