Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 601
    Given: 1,113

2 Not allowed!

Default The Making of Croats

As informed people probably know, the modern Croatian nation was made by various ethnic elements, while real chakavian Croats are in the minority.

It is interesting that the founder of Croatian ethnography Antun Radić wrote 1903 that "Croats" from some parts of northern Croatia (Zagreb, Križevci, Sisak, Požega) were actually croatized Slovenians.
    Excerpt from his book (in Croatian):
    "U staro vrijeme, i još pred 300 do 400 godina nije oko Zagreba, Križevaca, Siska, Požege itd. uopće u Hrvatskoj s druge strane gore Velebita do mora, u cijeloj toj zemlji NIJE BILO NI JEDNOG HRVATA: Hrvati su bili preko Velebita, bliže moru, a oko Zagreba itd. pa na zapad sve preko Ljubljane i dalje dolje uza Savu sve su to bili Slovinci ili Slovenci. (ANTUN RADIĆ, "Dom" od 3.12.1903.)"

Slovenian author Boris Golec wrote the book "Nedovršena kroatizacija Slovenaca. (translation : "Unfinished croatiasation of Slovenians")
    https://books.google.rs/books?id=92S...page&q&f=false

Genetics confirms his statements.

Study "Croatian national reference y-STRs haplotype database. Molecular biology reports 2012."

A total of 1,100 samples from five regions of Croatia were included in the analysis.

Five region of Croatia: Northern Croatia, Central Croatia, Eastern Croatian, Western Croatia, Southern Croatia.

Results:

According to this, Croats from northern Croatia have mostly I2 dinaric north (Slovenians also have I2 dinaric north), while Croats from the rest of Croatia have mostly I2 dinaric south.

Study "Standing at the gateway to Europe--the genetic structure of Western balkan populations based on autosomal and haploid markers."

Croatian samples were picked up in Zagreb (northern Croatia).
    Last edited by katniss; 10-01-2016 at 01:30 AM.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,264
    Given: 13,622

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rv12aval View Post
    Servian whore, why can't you keep away from Croatian topics? Why are you so obsessed with Croats?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-09-2018 @ 10:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Slivovitz View Post
    Servian whore, why can't you keep away from Croatian topics? Why are you so obsessed with Croats?

Calm down, rude Balkanic boy.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Calm down, rude Balkanic boy.
    Me being rude does not explain a servian whore being obsessed with Croatia, now does it? Why don't you open a thread about serbianisation of Hungarians, Bosniaks, Bulgarians, Macedonians, Vlachs and Albanians? Most of Serbs in Croatia are of Vlach origin.

Croatian samples were picked up in Zagreb (northern Croatia).
    All this because you are still buthurt at Croats being more northern than Servs? A bunch of Croats from southern and eastern Croatia on my 23andme list are more northern than Serbs. Did Aemilius' thread make you butthurt so you had to open this thread?
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...A-and-Clusters
    Last edited by Insuperable; 09-30-2016 at 10:49 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-21-2018 @ 04:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon, Pro-Circumcision
    Ethnicity
    English American
    Ancestry
    English and Lowland Scottish immigrants to North America. Pro-Circumcision.
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,888
    Given: 2,144

1 Not allowed!

A Black man was involved in the creation of the Croats.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

All this because you are still buthurt at Croats being more northern than Servs? A bunch of Croats from southern and eastern Croatia on my 23andme list are more northern than Serbs. Did Aemilius' thread make you butthurt so you had to open this thread?
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...A-and-Clusters

You are indeed laughable.
    Unfortunately, I have the opportunity to notice your severe national frustrations and desperate wish to connect yourself with nations that you consider "higher" than themselves. Is it possible that you have such low self-respect. It is quite bizarre that you are continuously talking about supposed "northern plotting" of 20 Croats from Zagreb like it is some kind of an accomplishment or national achievement. Other nations have Shakespeare, Goethe, Lorca, Aristotele, Dostoyevski, Mozart, Einstein, Tesla, Marie Curie... You have your "northern plotting". Who ever picked up those 20 samples from Zagreb or posted some similar maps on amatheur / hobby blogs definitely made chaos in your head.
    Last edited by katniss; 10-01-2016 at 01:29 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You are indeed laughable.
    Unfortunately, I have the opportunity to notice your severe national frustrations.
    Funny thing is that you are showing your frustrations everytime you open a thread about Croatia.

Is it possible that you have such low self-respect.
    I have to ask you that since you seem to be obsessed with Croatia and this more northern plotting. So, is it?

It is quite bizarre that you are continuously talking about supposed "northern plotting" of 20 Croats from Zagreb like it is some kind of an accomplishment or national achievement.
    I have more than 30 Croats and about 20 Serbs on my 23andme list and guess what, average Croat is more northern plotting. Seems it is some kind of achievement since you are obsessed with that.

Other nations have Shakespeare, Goethe, Lorka, Aristotele, Dostoyevski, Mozart, Einstein, Tesla, Marie Curie... You have your "northern plotting". Who ever picked up those 20 samples from Zagreb or posted some similar maps on amatheur / hobby blogs definitely made chaos in your head.
    Looks like it made a chaos in your tiny head. So, why are you obsessed with this northern plotting?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-17-2016 @ 02:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,188
    Given: 1,099

2 Not allowed!

Kurva please

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,378
    Given: 31,164

2 Not allowed!

EXCELLENT THREAD

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Funny thing is that you are showing your frustrations everytime you open a thread about Croatia.

I have to ask you that since you seem to be obsessed with Croatia and this more northern plotting. So, is it?

I have more than 30 Croats and about 20 Serbs on my 23andme list and guess what, average Croat is more northern plotting. Seems it is some kind of achievement since you are obsessed with that.

Looks like it made a chaos in your tiny head. So, why are you obsessed with this northern plotting?
    But I did not make more than 2 threads related to the Croatia in my whole forum career. Obviously, my obsession with Croatia exists only in your head. It seems that you are obsessed with me, which is what your reputations and private messages addressed to me clearly show. It could be a good material for psychiatrist researches.
    Croatian forum members are obsessed with "northern plotting", not me. This is thread about ethnogenesis of Croats, not about "northern plotting". You were the first who start to write about "northern plotting" here. I am afraid your "northern plotting" will get you straight to the madhouse.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information