PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
The Making of Croats - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Making of Croats

Banned
    Last Online
    06-09-2018 @ 10:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 601
    Given: 1,113

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Europa Nazione View Post
    Dat's true for Macure, but I1-P109 is connected with Drobnjak tribe, so...
    As I told you, I1-109 come here with Normans, not with Slavs. There is no P109 in western/eastern Slavic countries.
    Also, Serbian P109 has gedmatches in Sicily, dat's main reason why is P109 called ''Norman'' haplogroup among Serbs.
    There are 2 clusters : Macure group of families and Drobnjak group of families. There is also I1a3 Z58. There are a lot of I1a3 Z58 carriers among western Slavs. Macure group of families are the most closest to the Belorussian Kudin, while Drobnjak group of families are the most closest to the Russian Ovechkin. There are several carriers of I1 with haplotypes similar to the Ovechkin in Russsian DNK project.
    Last edited by katniss; 10-05-2016 at 12:52 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2020 @ 06:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Dragon
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1a-M458
    mtDNA
    H6a1b
    Taxonomy
    Cro-Ho-Ho
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,583
    Given: 5,443

0 Not allowed!

Any thread with croatian 23andme results and gedmtach runs ? Would be interested in slovenian autosomal too.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,384
    Given: 31,168

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rv12aval View Post
    There are 2 clusters : Macure group of families and Drobnjak group of families. There is also I1a3 Z58. There are a lot of I1a3 Z58 carriers among western Slavs.
    THE ONES AT SERB DNA PRJECT ARE NOT CONFIRMED Z58. THEIR MARKERS ACTUALLY MATCH CLOSE TO A RUSSIAN THAT IS I1-M227(MAYBE FROM VARANGIANS)

Quote Originally Posted by Zmey Gorynych View Post
    Any thread with croatian 23andme results and gedmtach runs ? Would be interested in slovenian autosomal too.
    I HAVE A HALF GERMAN/SLOVENE MIXED RELATIVE FROM THE US ON 23ANDME BUT I DONT THINK ANY SLOVENE HAS ACTUALLY TESTED.

Last Online
    07-08-2021 @ 06:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slav
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 23

3 Not allowed!

Serbs are obsessed with attacking the Croatian ethnicity because Croats have much more beautiful territory and Croatia is better than Serbia in just about any statistic you can think of. This kind of attack on the legitimacy of an ethnic group is just about unprecedented in the world (do Russians not recognize Ukrainians?) and only point to extreme amount of jealousy.

Last Online
    07-08-2021 @ 06:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slav
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 23

2 Not allowed!

Furthermore Serbs feel threatened by Croatian nationalism due to historical reasons therefore they seek convince as many people Croats aren't a legitimate ethnic group so Croatian nationalism shouldn't exist.

So it's jealousy and fear. Psychology 101.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2018 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Region
    Slavonija-Baranya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,569
    Given: 2,482

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Statistician View Post
    Furthermore Serbs feel threatened by Croatian nationalism due to historical reasons therefore they seek convince as many people Croats aren't a legitimate ethnic group so Croatian nationalism shouldn't exist.

So it's jealousy and fear. Psychology 101.
    Serbs were not a nation before the 19th century , they are just a religious identity consisting of many mongrel groups who follow the Serb Orthodox Church
    . To justify their existence they invent fake threats and enemies. Without an external threat, the so called nebeski narod would collapse by the sheer weight of its own lies

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

(Northern)Croats can't be "descendants of Slovenians" since Slovenes did not exist as ethnic group nor ethnonym until 19th century. It'rather the opposite in boreder region of Slovenia.

North Croats and Slovenes share common ancestors from Pannonian Slavs/Carantanians but that precedes any kind of Slovenian ethnic. And northern Croatia has been colonized by southerners for centuries, producing quite homogenous ethnic group.

Proud to be Croat!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

@rv12aval This is how we CROATS ARE MADE, watch the entire process:

JUDGEMENT DAY for all ppl like @rv12aval.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2018 @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Region
    Slavonija-Baranya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,569
    Given: 2,482

2 Not allowed!

Rv12aval opens a thread called "making of Croats " and then later claimed she doesn't open any threads about Croats,.

Maybe there should be a thread "making of rv12aval" so we can examine her Bosnian serb vlah origins. Bosnian Serbs like rv12aval are bigger retards than even Serbs from Serbia.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rv12aval View Post
    But I did not make more than 2 threads related to the Croatia in my whole forum career. Obviously, my obsession with Croatia exists only in your head. It seems that you are obsessed with me, which is what your reputations and private messages addressed to me clearly show. It could be a good material for psychiatrist researches.
    Croatian forum members are obsessed with "northern plotting", not me. This is thread about ethnogenesis of Croats, not about "northern plotting". You were the first who start to write about "northern plotting" here. I am afraid your "northern plotting" will get you straight to the madhouse.
    SNAKE, how many of Germans plots with Eastern French considering Y-DNA like North Croats and Slovenians? How many English with Scots? How many Northern Italians with Swiss in general, how many Swedish with Norge? Does that mean they are same nations?

You are one pathetic snake, you are obsessed with us, because your will NEVER BE LIKE US, never, we are like "stone in your shoe", unfortunately for you we exist and we are here, and you are over there...

Go on snake, piss off from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    Rv12aval opens a thread called "making of Croats " and then later claimed she doesn't open any threads about Croats,.

Maybe there should be a thread "making of rv12aval" so we can examine her Bosnian serb vlah origins. Bosnian Serbs like rv12aval are bigger retards than even Serbs from Serbia.
    She is obsessed with us, she cannot stand the fact that we exist because we are on her way to Northern Slavs.

Unfortunately for her, CROATS OVERLAP (by Autosomal DNA) WITH CENTRAL EUROPEANS 3 TIMES MORE THAN SERBS.

Even Bosniaks overlap more with Central Europeans than Serbs. HAH!

@rv12aval you PATHETIC SNAKE!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information