Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Integration of the portuguese in France [Split from: Will France break up...?]

Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 09:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,747
    Given: 3,217

4 Not allowed!

Default Integration of the portuguese in France [Split from: Will France break up...?]

Quote Originally Posted by Ouistreham View Post
    Those figures and graphs DO NOT refer to Muslim presence in France: they show the percentual of new born babies who undergo sickle-celle disease testing at birth. Since sickle-cellanaemia is specific to Blacks and other populations with SSA admixture, the diagnosis is routinely applied to all babies with a dark immigrant background — including Portuguese BTW.
    But of course. Sickle Cell Anemia is rampant in Portugal, so it's routinely applied to portuguese babies in France

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,666
    Given: 5,623

2 Not allowed!

[QUOTE]
    Those figures and graphs DO NOT refer to Muslim presence in France: they show the percentual of new born babies who undergo sickle-celle disease testing at birth. Since sickle-cell anaemia is specific to Blacks and other populations with SSA admixture, the diagnosis is routinely applied to all babies with a dark immigrant background — including Portuguese BTW.
    Incorrect, get the facts straight.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle...e#Epidemiology

As of 2013 about 3.2 million people have sickle-cell disease while an additional 43 million have sickle-cell trait.[7] About 80% of sickle-cell disease cases are believed to occur in sub-Saharan Africa.[8] It also occurs relatively frequently in parts of India, the Arabian peninsula, and among people of African origin living in other parts of the world.[9] In 2013, it resulted in 176,000 deaths, up from 113,000 deaths in 1990.[10] The condition was first described in the medical literature by the American physician James B. Herrick in 1910.[11][12] In 1949 the genetic transmission was determined by E. A. Beet and J. V. Neel. In 1954 the protective effect against malaria of sickle-cell trait was described.[12]

Distribution of the sickle-cell trait shown in pink and purple
    http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...are-non-white/

Fdesouche gets around the lack of ethnic data by using medical data on the screening of sickle-cell disease among newborns from the French High Authority for Health (HAS). Because of the cost of screening, only newborns from (overwhelmingly non-White) regions and ethnic backgrounds at risk of sickle-cell are screened. Fdesouche points to the fact that the number of screened newborns has increased from 27% in 2006 to 34.44% in 2012.

The HAS indicates that newborns are only screened for sickle-cell disease based on geographic origin, including all individuals originally from (I quote):

- The overseas French departments of the Antilles, Guyana, Reunion or Mayotte.
    - All sub-Saharan African countries and Cape Verde
    - South America (Brazil), Blacks from North America India, Indian Ocean, Madagascar, Mauritius, Comoros North Africa: Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco
    - Southern Italy, Sicily, Greece, Turkey
    - Middle East: Lebanon, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman

Needless to say, the babies that are screened are then overwhelmingly non-White and almost certainly made up largely of Blacks and Arabs.

There are a number of caveats however for a newborn to be screened: Both parents must be from an at-risk region or only one parent if the other is not known; if there is a history of sickle-cell in the family; or if there are any doubts on these criteria. The non-White population is underestimated by the data insofar as half-White newborns are not counted, on the other hand, non-Whites would be overestimated to the extent the figure includes Italians, Greeks and “uncertain” White newborns. Regardless of the exact non-White percentage among the screened newborns, the fact that the proportion screened has increased a whopping 7 points – an over 25% increase in just 6 years – suggests an exponential increase in the non-White share of births.

As you can see Portuguese are not included and it's obvious for someone who knows modern France ethnic make up that the overwhelming majority of the babies screened are of african and islamic origin.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-24-2018 @ 12:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Bell Beaker
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Lisbon
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med plus Berid
    Politics
    Independent leaning towards Right wing
    Religion
    Agnostic interested in Catholic Church
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,814
    Given: 6,097

0 Not allowed!

Those figures and graphs DO NOT refer to Muslim presence in France: they show the percentual of new born babies who undergo sickle-celle disease testing at birth. Since sickle-cell anaemia is specific to Blacks and other populations with SSA admixture, the diagnosis is routinely applied to all babies with a dark immigrant background — including Portuguese BTW.

The Muslim community in France is deeply divided between various nationalities and cultures (Arabs, Berbers, Turks, Pakistanis, West Africans), so it's not really a problem. A big minority among them (29% according to a recent poll) want to live under the Shariah law, others are willing to integrate into the mainstream society, I think that ultimately we'll have foreign communities encapsulated into the nation (more or less like in Britain right now).

The real big problem are the Blacks — whatever their religion. In view of their birth rates and persistent immigration, the future looks gloom — like permanent low-intensity civil wars around their ghettos.
    Your daughters are going to be cucked by Muslim immigrants.

Your country is doomed as fuck. But I don't mind. I never felt any empathy towards the country of the Croissants. You spite on the Portuguese but suck the dick of black and muslim Immigrants.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
    Your daughters are going to be cucked by Muslim immigrants.

Your country is doomed as fuck. But I don't mind. I never felt any empathy towards the country of the Croissants. You spite on the Portuguese but suck the dick of black and muslim Immigrants.
    why would frenchies hate on portoguese?
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Bell Beaker
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Lisbon
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med plus Berid
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    why would frenchies hate on portoguese?
    Because they still think Portuguese French community is the same of 40/50 years ago.

Construction Workers and Janitors......

What they don't know is that their largest car company (Peugeot-Citroen) is run by a Portuguese.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,759
    Given: 8,734

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    See my last post responding to Ouistreham...and you obviously miss this paragraph:

Those maps represent the percentage of newborn babies in France to whom the screening was perfomed, therefore their ethnic origins are from the countries/regions listed above.
    I don't get your point?
    Yeah he put Portugal on the list and it's not. It doesn't change the fact the graph you posted were wrong as they don't represent all the newborn in France.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Because they still think Portuguese French community is the same of 40/50 years ago.

What they don't know is that their largest car company (Peugeot-Citroen) is run by a Portuguese.
    i would ask this to them. because even italians arent discriminalized these days ..
    it's more likely a stereotype of ours , italians often think that french people dislike them for the same reason but i wonder why we dont think the same of belgians, germans etc?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

i would ask this to them. because even italians arent discriminalized these days ..
    it's more likely a stereotype of ours , italians often think that french people dislike them for the same reason but i wonder why we dont think the same of belgians, germans etc?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Britanny ( celtic land) and Normandy ( norse heritage)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nordic( norse ),Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    North-Western European ( Norman)
    Ancestry
    Normans Viking mainly, Slave ( Slovenia) and some Celtic
    Country
    France
    Region
    Lower Normandy
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid + Alpine
    Politics
    Skjaldmö
    Hero
    J.R.R. Tolkien,Magali Villeneuve, Aifé, Rollo, William the Conqueror
    Religion
    Ae ú-esteliach nad, estelio han, estelio ammen.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,070
    Given: 2,329

2 Not allowed!

It is that as the elders of the Portuguese community behaved impeccably in France, as the new generations behave as Arabs.
    Nothing to do with the cliché of the Portuguese building workers, even though many of them are.
    But new generations behave thugs, and spend their time spitting and insulting France.
    Nothing is done to appreciate, say it, I do not generalize to the Portuguese, those living in Portugal have nothing to do with the behavior of the Portuguese community in France.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Bell Beaker
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Lisbon
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med plus Berid
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NymphådoraBlüeBird View Post
    It is that as the elders of the Portuguese community behaved impeccably in France, as the new generations behave as Arabs.
    Nothing to do with the cliché of the Portuguese building workers, even though many of them are.
    But new generations behave thugs, and spend their time spitting and insulting France.
    Nothing is done to appreciate, say it, I do not generalize to the Portuguese, those living in Portugal have nothing to do with the behavior of the Portuguese community in France.
    Most of those "Portuguese" are probably mixed.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information