3 30.00%
  • YES

2 20.00%
  • I don't know.

0 0%
  • Just wanna see poll results.

5 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The difference between Atlanto ppl & Pontid ppl - THE KEY to understand the difference.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

5 Not allowed!

Default The difference between Atlanto ppl & Pontid ppl - THE KEY to understand the difference.

Confusion between Pontids and AtlantoMeds/Atlantid ppl shouldn't be confusion at all, but one important reason why is this confusing ppl is because we never discussed one important thing on this forum (and nowhere on other forums), and that is:

Western Balkans & Balkan in general Atlanto/Atlantid ppl who always comes in combination with Dinarid admix, always.

That ppl are not Pontids, it is clear as sky, as day and night, and because ppl are full of stereotypes they will always say for people from eastern part of Europe like southeast Europe; "it is Pontid", no it isn't always, this is bordeline of Atlanto family and Pontids.

Croatia and relatively Bosnia is the last border of Atlanto ppl, Serbia is full of Pontids even though Atlanto ppl can be found there, but Bulgaria is like homeland of Pontids.

Ppl have to understand this, they need to learn the difference between Balkan Atlanto ppl and Balkan Pontid ppl, when they do that, they will never again, NEVER, confuse Atlanto ppl with Pontid.

I will show you all some examples of Balkan Atlanto ppl (who always comes, as I've said in combination with Dinarid, I am one of those Atlanto ppl as well), so here it goes, this are examples of "Balkan" Atlanto ppl, Croatian football player Ćorluka:

Bosnian football player Spahić:

etc...

Now important thing: Notice how this ppl have in the same time Western and Eastern Euro vibe, more western but never the less eastern as well, because that is exactly what they are (people like me as well), but never the less they are Atlanto ppl, not Pontid.

When people FINALLY LEARN THIS, WHEN THEY LEARN ABOUT ATLANTO PPL FROM BALKANS, especially Western Balkans ofcourse, THEY WILL FINALLY KNOW the difference between Atlanto and Pontid ppl, finally, till that day... they will never learn.

On the other hand here are Pontid ppl:

Serbian actor Vuk Kostić

P.S. Atlanto people will always have same pale light skin-tone like Pontids, BUT, Atlanto people will always have darker hair color, they will always have longer skull shape and smaller eyes shape (more so if person is Atlantid and not AtlantoMed), Atlanto ppl have that soft and sharp traits on face, while Pontids look much more robust.

Until ppl learn THIS, THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ATLANTO & PONTID PPL at the very core (area) of separation of this two in geographical and every other term, they will never understand the difference, and they will always be victims of stereotypes.

Many of them here would say for Emir Spahic that "he is Pontid" only because he is from Bosnia, wtf man? Are we here for facts and to learn somethin, or are we here for stereotypes?

PEOPLE HAVE TO LEARN ABOUT ATLANTO PPL from Western Balkans who always come in combination with Dinarid admix, they just have to, when they do, they will see how things are.

That's it.

In the end you have to understand (all of you) how Atlanto ppl emerged and how Pontid ppl emerged, they had different Euro ancestry, and while similar, it is much different never the less, much different, here is my map which I have made, one more time, pay attention:

Person cannot learn the difference between Atlanto ppl and Pontids if you just showing to him or her Atlanto ppl from France, Iberia, UK or Italy, no, that is not the right way to learn this difference, you can only do somethin like that when someone truly understand the difference...

Because those are homelands of Atlanto ppl, and ppl will just stick with their stereotypes about everything.

To truly learn about the difference between Atlanto ppl and Pontid ppl is to learn the difference on area where they separate themselves from each others, the borderline area which is: Croatia and Bosnia, and relatively Serbia.

That is the KEY to understand the difference between Atlanto and Pontid ppl, the key.
    Last edited by Robocop; 10-04-2016 at 04:52 AM.

Last Online
    09-12-2021 @ 10:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Rbst brrby
    Country
    India
    Taxonomy
    Negropolreby
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,302
    Given: 4,653

7 Not allowed!

"Pontid" is just something ppl say when they don't know how to classify someone

Communism Is So Bourgeois
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 07:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Scythian-Jewish, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    Q1b Scythian/Khazar (Indigenous Central-Asian)
    mtDNA
    U5b2a3 Mesolithic European (Indigenous European)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Charles Martel, Winston Churchill, Fjordman, Allen West & Robert Spencer
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,012
    Given: 11,416

4 Not allowed!

Very informative. Thanks
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bromin View Post
    "Pontid" is just something ppl say when they don't know how to classify someone
    Ofcoruse, and when they see someone from SouthEastern Europe or even central, they go like andorids: "it is pontid", just like that: "Pontid" by default lol.

They never thought of difference, true difference in origins of Atlanto ppl and Pontid ppl, they never payed any attention where is the borderline of those two ppl and what are they differences, they just go like mad: "that is Pontid, that is Atlanto" only based on HOMELANDS OF THOSE TWO, like; they will say Atlanto by default for western european (which is right), and by default for SouthEastern/Central Europe "that he or she is Pontid" ONLY because he or she is from that area, and that's WRONG, exactly that area is borderline of this two phenotypes, and THE KEY to understand the difference

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglojew View Post
    Very informative. Thanks

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Rbst brrby
    Country
    India
    Taxonomy
    Negropolreby
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Ofcoruse, and when they see someone from SouthEastern Europe or even central, they go like andorids: "it is pontid", just like that: "Pontid" by default lol.

They never thought of difference, true difference in origins of Atlanto ppl and Pontid ppl, they never payed any attention where is the borderline of those two ppl and what are they differences, they just go like mad: "that is Pontid, that is Atlanto" only based on HOMELANDS OF THOSE TWO, like; they will say Atlanto by default for western european (which is right), and by default for SouthEastern/Central Europe "that he or she is Pontid" ONLY because he or she is from that area, and that's WRONG, exactly that area is borderline of this two phenotypes, and THE KEY to understand the difference
    to me pontid is just someone who looks like a slav but isn't very light and atlanto med is just someone who would be offended if they were classified as gracile med

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

to me pontid is just someone who looks like a slav but isn't very light and atlanto med is just someone who would be offended if they were classified as gracile med
    No no, Pontids are autochthonous ppl of SouthEastern (in most cases) Europe and Eastern Europe, Eastern Europe especially in the case of Nord Pontids.

Pontids in SouthEast Europe (if they are Slavs) they are either slavicized, or they came as Nord Pontids but later emerged as Pontids, truly in both cases it doesn't matter, because you come to the same conclusion who are Pontids.

Also about AtlantoMeds, no, AtlantoMeds are not Gracil Med ppl, and one who says to Gracil Med ppl that he or she is AtlantoMed only not to insult him or her, It is pathetic way to treat a person, because you are doing more harm to that person than good.

Gracil Med ppl are europeans as well as Atlantids, Pontids or AtlantoMeds.

But Gracil Meds are totally different than AtlantoMeds (same goes for Atlantids and Pontids ofcourse in comparison to Gracil Meds).

AtlantoMeds are more robust than Gracil Meds, they have long skulls (and Gracil Meds DO NOT), AtlantoMeds have pale skin-tone while Gracil Meds DO NOT, AtlantoMeds have smaller eyes-shape while Gracil Meds DO NOT, AtlantoMeds have CM to high degree in phenotype (visibile especially on jaw) while Gracil Meds DO NOT, AtlantoMeds have thinner eye-brows than Gracil Meds, AtlantoMeds have thinner lips than Gracil Meds.

So... don't think ever like that anymore lol .

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Rbst brrby
    Country
    India
    Taxonomy
    Negropolreby
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

i was just kidding lol

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

i was just kidding lol

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I have to say that even though I admire @Agrippa very much and I've learned a lot from him, that even he never understood the true difference between Atlanto and Pontid ppl, maybe because he never payed attention to this borderline area where this two separates from each others.

I saw often that @Agrippa when in doubt about someone WHO IS ATLANTO from SouthEast or Central Europe, he would try to compromise with term: "AtlantoPontid", there IS NO SUCH TERM OR PHENOTYPE as "AtlantoPontid", that is a term when someone doesn't know or he or she isn't sure, that's why @Agrippa's map of phenotypes is somewhat different than my map, he didn't even bother with mentioning Pontids because he didn't knew where to place them or how, for him they were nothin more but "eastern Atlanto", which IS TOTALLY WRONG.

That's like someone would invent term: TronderSubNordid, wtf? Only because he or she cannot see the difference between that two totally different Nordid phenotypes .
    Last edited by Robocop; 10-03-2016 at 08:54 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information