Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should 20+ virgin males even have partner?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-02-2017 @ 06:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Primate
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 25

2 Not allowed!

Default Should 20+ virgin males even have partner?

Why should 20+ virgin male ever have a partner? Why play if you can't win? If you look at 15 years old dating and you're 20+ with no sexual experience at all, then it means you should give up. Even if you find girl later, there's no way gonna admire or respect some beta male. You're just living cash machine for them.

Personally I don't know when to give up, but maybe I should long time ago and focus on other things.

Last Online
    02-19-2023 @ 03:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,542
    Given: 600

2 Not allowed!

I remember a guy when i was in the army he was like 2 meters tall really strong but he had the mentality of a 10 year he was really sensitive and weak with not a strong character..Some people will always be weak no matter if they are 20 or 30 or 40..There will always be betas stop telling them to give up..Being a virgin is not bad but if you want my opinion grow some balls and fuck some bitch right in the pussy its nothing special

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Primate
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ujku View Post
    I remember a guy when i was in the army he was like 2 meters tall really strong but he had the mentality of a 10 year he was really sensitive and weak with not a strong character..Some people will always be weak no matter if they are 20 or 30 or 40..There will always be betas stop telling them to give up..Being a virgin is not bad but if you want my opinion grow some balls and fuck some bitch right in the pussy its nothing special
    This seems so complicated, lot of males wasting time on self-analyzing and theorizing about most natural things that even dogs do while some low intelligence "alpha male" who think less right now gets a laid. I can't even understand all that term those slut-hate community using, I mean like "red pill", "blue pill", "PUAhate" even concepts of "alpha" and "beta" male aren't clear for me.

What I want to say, it takes lot of effort and in the end you just always face humiliation and nobody cares about it.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incel King View Post
    This seems so complicated, lot of males wasting time on self-analyzing and theorizing about most natural things that even dogs do while some low intelligence "alpha male" who think less right now gets a laid. I can't even understand all that term those slut-hate community using, I mean like "red pill", "blue pill", "PUAhate" even concepts of "alpha" and "beta" male aren't clear for me.

What I want to say, it takes lot of effort and in the end you just always face humiliation and nobody cares about it.
    Im not getting what you are trying to say? you feel sorry for those virgins or you are one of them?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-10-2016 @ 04:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    -----
    Country
    Pakistan
    Taxonomy
    ----
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 266
    Given: 80

0 Not allowed!

nah tbh, just giving up is ideal

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Primate
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Im not getting what you are trying to say? you feel sorry for those virgins or you are one of them?
    I feel sorry for them and know lot of them, even I'm one of them but I could lose my virginity but I didn't because want to be with girl I'm in love with. I struggle to properly understand women. Most of them are closed toward me when it comes to sexual discussion and act like they're nuns when I'm around so I might get wrong perception of their psychology and then treat them as untouched princess or as sluthaters like to say pedestalize.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incel King View Post
    I feel sorry for them and know lot of them, even I'm one of them but I could lose my virginity but I didn't because want to be with girl I'm in love with. I struggle to properly understand women. Most of them are closed toward me when it comes to sexual discussion and act like they're nuns when I'm around so I might get wrong perception of their psychology and then treat them as untouched princess or as sluthaters like to say pedestalize.
    Brother women are nuts you should of realised that by now..My advice to you is to just do it dont think about it too much..i get that you think that it must be special but you have to try many women to find the one that will be special with

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Primate
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Brother women are nuts you should of realised that by now..My advice to you is to just do it dont think about it too much..i get that you think that it must be special but you have to try many women to find the one that will be special with
    In order to do that I'd have to pass through lot of humiliation and sacrifice a lot of myself and then would have a nothing.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-19-2019 @ 10:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    EV-13 Daco-Thracian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 1

1 Not allowed!

We are not animals, we are not instict driven , humans have many other objectives except for procreating, if people in the past thought only about "getting laid" you would still live in a cave with no treatment for the least important illnesses

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2017 @ 11:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mr. Cogito
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lublin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,617
    Given: 2,771