Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,074
    Given: 1,717

5 Not allowed!

Default White BLM supporter gets jaw broken, pants jacked - STILL A CUCK

A 24-year-old Charlotte financial services worker has come forward as the man who was beaten, kicked and stripped of his pants last week by a group of 10 attackers during Charlotte’s violent uptown protests Sept. 21.

Mitchell Barnes says he suffered a broken jaw in the attack, which he said occurred about 10:15 p.m. in the EpiCentre garage at 210 E. Trade Street.
    ADVERTISING

Police could not be reached to verify his claim, but have confirmed that they have spoken to a 24-year-old victim who suffered broken bones. Video of the attack posted on the Internet received international coverage and condemnation. One arrest has been made and a police report says a second suspect is being sought.

Reports surfaced late Thursday that another Charlotte man was beaten on the street outside the EpiCentre around the same time: Army veteran David Palmer, 27. Police did not return messages asking for confirmation of a second attack, which family members say left Palmer in need of surgery for broken bones in his face. A fund raising account has been set up to raise money for medical bills.

Mitchell Barnes told the Observer Friday that he lives in uptown and came out Tuesday night to watch the marchers and show support for their cause. The attack happened during the most violent night of uptown protests that erupted over the fatal police shooting of Keith Lamont Scott. Police say they confronted Scott after observing him in a parked car with marijuana and a gun.

Scott’s family and his neighbors said Scott was harmless, and that the police shot him because he was black. Police said Scott was shot after he ignored commands to drop a gun.

Barnes says the attack in the garage started when someone hit him in the back of the head. Over the next few minutes, he says he was chased, punched, kicked and stripped of his pants. In addition to a broken jaw, he says he suffered a concussion.

“I didn’t see who hit me first. It was unprovoked,” said Barnes, struggling to speak clearly with his jaw wired shut. “I was knocked to one knee and took some big shots. I was just trying to plead my way out of it.”
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/new...105105896.html

“I think coverage of the video distracted from what I really feel is an important cause. I think most people were there in a united front against something, and I just happened to run into a bad group among all those people.”

bird struggles to feed a large cuckoo chick believing it is her own

Last edited by XenophobicPrussian; 10-04-2016 at 10:47 AM.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

Black lives matter isn't even a legit civil rights movement. It's more about blacks wanting to kill police officers. Even sane African-Americans hate the black-lives matter movement.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,954
    Given: 9,127

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    Black lives matter isn't even a legit civil rights movement. It's more about blacks wanting to kill police officers. Even sane African-Americans hate the black-lives matter movement.

Weren't you a SJW anti-white a week ago or so?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odin of Ossetia View Post
    Weren't you a SJW anti-white a week ago or so?
    That was a different scenario. I was merely expressing my opposition and anger of the rape of a black woman by a white police officer and also fighting against the casta system white-supremacists inflicted upon the other races of the world, that doesn't mean that I can't be objective and see BLM as what it is, a dangerous and lying criminal organization.

I support African-Americans, just not the thuggish hoodlum type, which unfortunately, most of the BLM movement members are an example of, since they hate the police, both black and white.
    Last edited by Selurong; 10-04-2016 at 12:40 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic, Caucasian, and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    West Asian, South-Central Asian, and Northeastern European
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Clark Kent with browner hair and a more Iranian nose
    Politics
    Progressive, but not the stupid kind
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,061
    Given: 6,146

1 Not allowed!

I'm for the activism stuff to a certain extent, but non black people who support the Blm movement are cucks.
    Learn some about Afghans here
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...of-Afghanistan

Indian Genomics can be modeled by four-way populations, not two way populations. Read more in this thread:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tion-structure

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,828
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

America is so fucked right now. When will European Americans will ever revolt against their government?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    I'm for the activism stuff to a certain extent, but non black people who support the Blm movement are cucks.
    Nah. Most of them are well-meaning but are just misinformed.

Thread Information