bill cooper, donahue, kemilla, buddha, truthiracy, lane, coleman
    Religion
    neocortex / hermetic laws
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,195
    Given: 731

1 Not allowed!

Default david lane on "purpose of life"

a pagan naturalistic perspective on the purpose of life by david eden lane(wotanist)

The point is that the cosmic mind, the compilation of the electromagnetic patterns of the universe will not tolerate Thralls who refuse to struggle. We could accurately call Allfather an emotion vampire. That which is eternal and immortal cannot feel the emotions that mortal biological life feels.

Allfather cannot fear death or feel the elation of escaping death. Allfather cannot feel the pleasure of intense orgasm with a beautiful woman. So we were created over eons of time, by guided evolution, so that Allfather can vicariously experience emotion. Woe to the Thrall who obstructs Allfathers plan. Allfather is not moral in the sense declared by abrahamic religions. Allfather created lions to eat lambs, wolves to eat deer, hawks to eat sparrows, and the races of men to battle for women, territory, power and life. The battles are neither good or evil. They are just the facts of Allfathers plan. A people who deny the plan will perish. In the cycles of soul-patterns, warriors win and Thralls perish, either in this cycle or another.

The great hermetic (or nature) philosophers have taught throughout history that the creative force and intelligence (whatever that means to you) formed all we perceive as duality, light and dark, hot and cold, positive and negative, male and female. Existence, as we know it, requires polarity and by extrapolation the tension or struggle that results. Indeed, life would be true Hell, or a living death, without competition. Be it war, a golf tournament or the Battle of the Sexes, the joy is in the struggle. On a false intellectual level we can speak of the equilibrium of "peace," but it is sugar-coated deception, whether in the realms of religion, politics, sex or anything else. An eternity of sitting on a cloud singing, "Jesus loves me" would be a torture just a step behind the Christian alternative lifestyle called hell. True pleasure comes from struggle, from achieving, from accomplishments which require time, effort and sacrifice. So why would anyone think the Battle of the Sexes would be different? The word "battle" is absolutely appropriate and those who would abstain from the contest deserve neither life nor pleasure. In a primitive and natural society the strongest or otherwise most successful male captures the most females and the most desirable females. Thus, the greater share of the best genes are passed along for the strength, beauty and preservation of the race. In species with social structures, the female then attempts to "tame" the male who has captured her. This she must do in order that the hunting and providing skill of the male will aid her offspring.

Few of us today would want to return to a society as rugged as in ages past. Although we have reached the ridiculous in pursuit of plastic gadgets, not many would give up flush toilets, anesthesia, electricity, housing and other things that require cooperation in a social structure. However, the basic instincts given by nature do not change. The tension between male and female does not end with a ceremony, a pronouncement of marriage or a sanction by artificial entities like Church and State. May the Gods forbid it -- for the absence of tension and struggle is found only in death!

When the gates of the mind are opened to the first irrational premise, then all barriers to a flood of insanity are broken. This is a fundamental secret of priestcraft. That is why the priestcrafter intones the never-ending litany of "believe-believe-believe" and "have faith-faith-faith!" The preacher will not tell his followers to go out and explore all religions, all philosophies, all science disciplines and then make a considered judgment.

The ancient mystery schools of our folk, whence sprang Wotanism, never taught "belief." In fact, the Adepts would have been horrified! They taught the aspiring initiate how to study nature in meticulous detail, and it was from such observation that they postulated an intelligence and motive force in the universe. However, the three major religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, which allegedly sprang from a common root, are all predicated on the irrationality of "belief," as opposed to "reason." As we shall see, opening the gates of the mind to an absurd premise is the secret of power for all three religions as they exist today.

The three most absurd supernatural tales that are presented as factual history, one from each religion, will illustrate the point. Moslems are told that Mohammed rose to heaven while still alive, as he stood on a rock which is now enshrined within a mosque called the Dome of the Rock. The Christians demand literal belief that the motive force of the entire universe turned itself into a mortal man, in order to have itself killed by mortal men, in order to keep itself from killing mortal men in the eternal torment of hell.

The motive force of the entire Universe did not turn himself into a mortal man in order to have himself killed by mortal men, in order to keep himself from eternally torturing mortal men. The God of Nature is not irrational. Neither is God composed of some emotion called love as New agers and Judeo-Christians teach.

The Creator made lions to eat lambs, hawks to eat sparrows, and the races of man to compete for life, territory and power.

David Lane
    Last edited by revealman; 10-04-2016 at 10:43 PM.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,860
    Given: 12,729

0 Not allowed!

Too much time in the prison library.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

1 Not allowed!

The best life purpose ideology to adopt is the "Best version of yourself"

Simplified it basically means work hard every day to be the best you can be today and better than yesterday.

Nobody is perfect,not even inanimate objects,even diamonds at microscopic levels have their flaws,but in the constant pursuit of the perfection you will never reach your work will still put you over a good bit of people in more than one regard.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2018 @ 07:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    antiglobalist, antiamerican
    Hero
    bill cooper, donahue, kemilla, buddha, truthiracy, lane, coleman
    Religion
    neocortex / hermetic laws
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,195
    Given: 731

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    The best life purpose ideology to adopt is the "Best version of yourself"

Simplified it basically means work hard every day to be the best you can be today and better than yesterday.

Nobody is perfect,not even inanimate objects,even diamonds at microscopic levels have their flaws,but in the constant pursuit of the perfection you will never reach your work will still put you over a good bit of people in more than one regard.
    LIFE is a battle against entropy

Banned Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-16-2018 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, German & Scandinavian-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    KN/Alpinid or KN/minor Baltid
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Atheist/philosophical Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,239
    Given: 10,259

0 Not allowed!

As for as purpose of life, for me, I think I outlined it well in my one blog post here:

I am a selflessly selfish person. I think nearly every species can achieve happiness. I think the true way to happiness, however, is selfishness. For nearly every living creature, true happiness comes from a feeling of superiority or victory over someone else. I personally have found this to be the only way I can be content in life. This happiness is not limited to me, nor my people, nor my species. Nearly every living thing can achieve this, so in this way I am not technically so selfish, as I do not necessarily wish to deny this happiness to anyone. Everyone needs someone below them, as is the natural order. The marvelous thing about such a system is that no matter which part you play, you can still feel victorious. A poor, Pygmy tribesman may be below many on the human-racial scale, but he still hunts - he hunts the species below HIM. In this sense, he is content. The obvious, natural reaction to low social status is to try to improve your condition - by any means necessary. Of course the Pygmy should do all in his power to some how reach a better level, or perhaps the top, of the social ladder. Europeans today lack the desire to remain powerful, for which ever reasons you can think of. This leaves an opening for another group - an opening which will naturally be filled. Whilst it is good to be content, it is idiotic and un-natural to settle for less in life. Europeans have truly lost the way.

So, I agree with Linebacker it is best to achieve greatest position in life that you can, but I also think anybody can be happy with themselves the way they are - but as I say it is always good to improve, both physical and social status.

Thread Information