Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's the point in trying to stop race mixing?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-26-2016 @ 04:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Multi
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a8a><> the best
    mtDNA
    X2b<><>
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 711
    Given: 287

3 Not allowed!

Default What's the point in trying to stop race mixing?

What's the point in worrying about white genocide or trying to stop race mixing,interracial couples,etc? I would say like 98% people on these kind of forums just fight this sort of thing on forums and on other places on the internet. If you're not fighting it in real life then you're basically not making difference at all. Even if you convince a dozen black,multiracial (or other non-white men) from liking your women you still have millions and millions of non white men to convince on the internet and in real life. You got your work cut out for you. I feels like its just a waste of time and energy. If you mange to convince some what's stopping them from changing their mind and going for your women right when they log off their computer or going to a sperm bank and making their sperm only available to white women?

I would think getting mad every time you see something interracial whether it be just an interaction like saying hello or a couple would be tiring after awhile. Its pointless in my opinion. Trying change something that's going happen regardless of what you do. That's like trying to stop the sun from rising or a river from flowing. Its going happen regardless.

Getting that butthurt is just going to make it seem like you're insecure sore loser crybaby. Like a five year getting angry,throwing tantrums and fits because his parents didn't buy him some gum at the grocery store. What woman would want to date a man like that? Plus making it more taboo than it already is,is just going to make some people want to do it more. You're just increasing the chances of a woman choosing the other man over you or man want a white women more haha.

Personally I think white genocide is never going to happen. There is always going to some people who wont want to race mix. If its does happen,it won't happen in your lifetime. Why worry about something you will never see and might or might not happen in the distant future? You could die tomorrow. All of that would have been for nothing.

Even if you lived till 100 all of it would of been for nothing. I remember I seen someone say that fighting this on the internet was his passion lmao. Waste of fucking time. When someone like him turns 50 what are they going to do? Look back on his internet worrier days and say man that was a accomplishment. Golly gee I really made a difference. If I wouldn't have been on there fighting who knows what the world would be like right now

Why would from some from Germany or Belgium care about what someone from texas or ohio is doing or who he or she likes? For example. I don't get it.

I feel like only unhappy people care about stuff like this. If someone was content and and happy with their own lives then why would they care about what someone else is doing. Why would they want to bring something negativity in their life. Why would they want to harsh their own mello? Why not just say fuck it,i'm going to mind my own business and let people do what they want to do and go find my own happiness. I doubt getting upset about this stuff makes you happy. If its does than I feel bad for you.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-17-2021 @ 06:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Grk
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Rhode Island
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,377
    Given: 5,220

1 Not allowed!

Trump is going to put you in chains

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-17-2016 @ 02:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,188
    Given: 1,099

1 Not allowed!

Yeah brah, only white wimenz can go interracial. Typical mindset of a beta cuck whos got pussy on a pedestal.

I could of impregnated by now dozzens of non-white women but i chose not to

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Multi
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a8a><> the best
    mtDNA
    X2b<><>
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Multi
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a8a><> the best
    mtDNA
    X2b<><>
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
    Yeah brah, only white wimenz can go interracial. Typical mindset of a beta cuck whos got pussy on a pedestal.

I could of impregnated by now dozzens of non-white women but i chose not to
    No one seems to care about white men's preferences or who they date. People only care about what the white wimmenz are doing.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    ᖭི༏ᖫྀ
    Ancestry
    Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,629
    Given: 10,189

0 Not allowed!

who is trying to stop it?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Multi
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a8a><> the best
    mtDNA
    X2b<><>
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    who is trying to stop it?
    Well almost everyone on these kind of these forums but this applies to a good percentage of people outside of these forums and in irl too. I doubt there are many people on here who are ok with it. There are tons of people who constantly try to stop an interracial couple or interracial interactions from happening. I've just been thinking what would be the point in someone trying to stop race mixing or worrying other people's lives,white genocide,etc

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XvThomas_LysergicV View Post
    No one seems to care about white men's preferences or who they date. People only care about what the white wimmenz are doing.
    You see blacks get jealous too when black girls go with non-blacks. Or even Asians. Ive seen this plenty of times. But its non whites who live in white countries more than vice versa. And a lot of non white men seem to worship white women from my experience compare to how white men prefer mostly their own.

Women are not the only ones who can choose in the dating game. But in general they seem to be less jealous compared to men. The only time a girl s jealous is when shes in love with you, however for some men any random girl who goes with a foreigner seems to spark jealousy/insecurity.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Multi
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a8a><> the best
    mtDNA
    X2b<><>
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
    You see blacks get jealous too when black girls go with non-blacks. Or even Asians. Ive seen this plenty of times. But its non whites who live in white countries more than vice versa. And a lot of non white men seem to worship white women from my experience compare to how white men prefer mostly their own.

Women are not the only ones who can choose in the dating game. But in general they seem to be less jealous compared to men. The only time a girl s jealous is when shes in love with you, however for some men any random girl who goes with a foreigner seems to spark jealousy/insecurity.
    I see some blacks get mad from time to time but the way they act they act is nothing compared to how whites and non-blacks act. That's just what i've personally seen. Maybe your experiences have been different. I don't get mad when a man like a black or multiracial women but that's mostly because I prefer ww. Even if I preferred black and black admixed women I still don't think I would care. WW are just what I prefer. I don't know about other people though. People act like every other couple is IR. Its not as common as every other other couple.

I can understand why some men would get jealous but some of the stuff some guys do is just ridiculous and embarrassing and pathetic on their part. Getting mad just because a foreigner talks to one of their women is wild. Even if women who's the same race as you (not you) likes a foreigner its like who are you to try to ruin someone's else's happiness or try dedicate some random person's life? Its like come on man if a woman isn't into you then she's isn't into you. A little jealously is understandable but a lot of people take it too far. There has to be a point where a man has to take a step back,take a L (take a loss) and go for someone else.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XvThomas_LysergicV View Post
    I see some blacks get mad from time to time but the way they act they act is nothing compared to how whites and non-blacks act. That's just what i've personally seen. Maybe your experiences have been different. I don't get mad when a man like a black or multiracial women but that's mostly because I prefer ww. Even if I preferred black and black admixed women I still don't think I would care. WW are just what I prefer. I don't know about other people though. People act like every other couple is IR. Its not as common as every other other couple.

I can understand why some men would get jealous but some of the stuff some guys do is just ridiculous and embarrassing and pathetic on their part. Getting mad just because a foreigner talks to one of their women is wild. Even if women who's the same race as you (not you) likes a foreigner its like who are you to try to ruin someone's else's happiness or try dedicate some random person's life? Its like come on man if a woman isn't into you then she's isn't into you. A little jealously is understandable but a lot of people take it too far. There has to be a point where a man has to take a step back,take a L (take a loss) and go for someone else.
    I agree. But from my experience living in Western Europe, white people here are much less racist than blacks and other immigrants.

I think you are generilizing too much. People should live their lives. I got enough problems to even care who dates who.

Most of the people who are jealous seem to be incels. And this accounts for all races. Or extreme hypocrites that complain about it but do it themselves.

Well, I prefer white women but for some reason a lot of non-white women seem to like me but I was just never interested.

I saw some Somalis who got extremely jealous because some Somali girl went with a white dude. And they didnt even know the girl. They were calling her a used up whore. And whats funny is these are the same people who would try and get with white women.

Overall, black people and other eastern cultures just seem to be much more racist and hypocrites in general from my experience compared to some white people

The most racist white people are probably east europeans and some rednecks.

Youre not gonna tell me that if white men started approaching black women that blacks wouldnt get jealous? They would.

And this jealousy even concerns people who are the same race but just another ethnicity.

I saw these Somali/Indians running after some white girls and the white girls werent even looking at them. Honestly.

I agree with what youre saying though. And I never understood why some people care so much when you are supposed to go out there and live your life instead of looking at what others do. If you believe in something then simply lead by doing it yourself.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information