Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

8 Not allowed!

If we didn't have a corrupt media/government establishment the debate on race would be over already.

White kids with family incomes under 20k do better on American SATs than African American kids with family incomes of 200k+. Impoverished, alcohol fetal syndrome Native American kids do better on SATs than African American kids with family incomes of 70k+. Many impoverished nations outperform Qatar heavily on PISA.

I mean, you can't make this shit up. The debate is over, the question is when the information will be released to the public.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Strasser-ue View Post
    Yeah that makes sense.

The only really un-intelligent people are Negroids, collectively that is. Australoids maybe too.

North Indians are fine.
    Wrong. North Indians are borderline retarded.

The US has 2.5 million Indians, the UK has 800k, Canada has 1.1 million, Australia has 500k. There are 1,250 billion Indians in the world.

Immigrants are usually the smartest of their populations, add onto most immigration from India is via employment green cards rather than family reunification/etc like from Mexico, it's not really that surprising. You can have 2.5 million SSAs with an average IQ of 112 as well.

Even though Indian immigrants may be smart, their children will be stupid. It's called regression to the mean, children only have a .45 correlation with their parents IQ. We see it already in the UK and other places.

ILEA, 1967 | Age: 11 | N = 43 | IQ: 87 | British Indians
    Dickenson et al. 1975 | Age: 9-10 | N = 173 | IQ: 93 | British Pakistanis
    Black Peoples, 1978 | Age: 10 | N = 149 | IQ: 91 | British Indians
    Scarr et al. 1983 | Age: 11 | N = 173 | IQ: 94 | British Indians
    Scarr et al. 1983 | Age: 11 | N = 32 | IQ: 89 | British Pakistanis
    Mackintosh et al. 1985 | Age: 11 | N = 37 | IQ: 83 | British Indians
    Mackintosh et al. 1985 | Age: 11 | N = 25 | IQ: 97 | British Indians
    Mackintosh et al. 1985 | Age: 10 | N = 91 | IQ: 93 | British Pakistanis
    Mackintosh et al. 1985 | Age: 10 | N = 170 | IQ: 96 | British Pakistanis
    West et al. 1992 | Age: 7-15 | N = 560 | IQ: 88 | British Pakistanis
    West et al. 1992 | Age: 7-15 | N = 330 | IQ: 87 | British Indians
    West et al. 1992 | Age: 7-11 | N = 177 | IQ: 87 | British Bangladeshis
    De Lemos, 1989 | Age: Adults | N = 111 | IQ: 89 | Australian mixed

The median is 89. White British children had a median of 100, black British had 85.

More:

Pieke, 1988 | Age: 10 | N = 338 | IQ: 88 | Dutch Indians
    Lynn & Owen, 1994 | Age: 15 | N = 1,063 | IQ: 83 | South African Indians
    Chandra, 1975 | Age: 8-13 | N = 140 | IQ: 82 | Fiji Indians
    Liu et al. 2003 | Age: 11 | N = 1,093 | IQ: 89 | Mauritius Indians

It isn't until you get to Indian South African university students you see IQs of 98, 102, 106.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-16-2018 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, German & Scandinavian-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    KN/Alpinid or KN/minor Baltid
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Atheist/philosophical Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,239
    Given: 10,259

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Slud View Post
    All this proves is that whites aren't superior, it's asians. :/
    Correct. I'll admit my inferiority to East-Asians collectively any day of the week. It's still facts. It's still science. Do I wish I was the master race? Sure. Reality is reality though. I'm White. Not as dumb as a nigger and not as mathematically skilled as an East-Asian. I am what I am. I accept it and move on.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    If we didn't have a corrupt media/government establishment the debate on race would be over already.

White kids with family incomes under 20k do better on American SATs than African American kids with family incomes of 200k+. Impoverished, alcohol fetal syndrome Native American kids do better on SATs than African American kids with family incomes of 70k+. Many impoverished nations outperform Qatar heavily on PISA.

I mean, you can't make this shit up. The debate is over, the question is when the information will be released to the public.
    Yet there are still retards who deny it.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,931
    Given: 20,239

1 Not allowed!

One's intelligence via heredity does play a role to an extent that is quite innate and intrinsic in the sense will determine how one acts and such. As well as the prenatal environment the fetus is subjected to will determine the health of said offspring; I would make it very imperative to cleanse one's offspring from toxic intakes from anything that could cognitively affect the fetus's neurochemistry.

As Xenophobicprussian reiterated before, the field of Psychometrics is grounded in statistic analysis of correlations (which doesn't implicate causation) and correlational strength/magnitude between the variables under study which in this case would be Race and IQ in the sample size (n). We also have to realize that like anything else we genetically inherit (such as skin pigmentation, eye color, hair texture/color, height etc.) is polygenic (controlled by many genes) and multifactorial (that includes genetic and environmental factors) in nature so the empiricism does retain validity in its own right. As he said as well, there can be a regression towards the mean which in this case would be deemed the "average intelligence" of one's homogenous sample size that is studied. On average, even if one has two highly intelligent progenitors/caretakers, there can be some cases of any one of one's offspring to regress in the unimodal distribution/normal distribution of the country's average IQ which will nevertheless have considerable intelligence in their own right if lead/nurtured in the right direction. Nevertheless, the majority of people fall into the average with outliers that fall at the two extremes (being genius level intellect or being clinically mentally deficient). IQ quantification is only as good to the homogeneous/heterogeneous populations under study in the sample size.

In all, the primal antecedents of this I would say is their innate heredity; and how they develop prenatally that in turn predisposes how the offspring will develop in their natural environment. So, I would say decadence wouldn't be a good thing to promote in one's society; innovation, education and creativity are the paramount personifications of an ideal society one should foster in their society for a more better outcome overall.
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 12:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,581
    Given: 20,431

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Poise n Pen View Post
    The country of india as a whole has 85 IQ.

I would not assume just because they are doctors they are smart, either. Average IQ of doctors in the USA is only 110.

In India they have very aggressive affirmative action, as well. An applicant to medical school from the dalit class (the dark brown ones with the lowest IQ) can get into medical school with a 40% score on the entrance exam. Someone from the brahmin class (the whitest ones, who are as smart as whites) can't get in unless they have a 90% score.

Something to think about next time you go to the doctor. I have had doctors tell me some really stupid shit, including white ones. I don't think raw IQ is super important for a doctor but having people with IQ under 100 become a doctor is a joke.
    That is incorrect. It's 120 on average.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

blablabla

CHILL OUT MAN

youre so edgy omg

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 12:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,581
    Given: 20,431

2 Not allowed!

Wrong. North Indians are borderline retarded.

The US has 2.5 million Indians, the UK has 800k, Canada has 1.1 million, Australia has 500k. There are 1,250 billion Indians in the world.

Immigrants are usually the smartest of their populations, add onto most immigration from India is via employment green cards rather than family reunification/etc like from Mexico, it's not really that surprising. You can have 2.5 million SSAs with an average IQ of 112 as well.

Even though Indian immigrants may be smart, their children will be stupid. It's called regression to the mean, children only have a .45 correlation with their parents IQ. We see it already in the UK and other places.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but, from my understanding and research of the phenomenon, regression to the mean is misconstrued by many psychometric analysts because:

1) It measures the IQ of children with either one higher than average IQ parent (who marries back into the average IQ gene pool)

or

2) abnormally high IQ parents whose lineage consists of average IQ ancestors.

Also, considering that children of exceptionally high IQ people from an average-low average population (Ashkenazi Jews compared to Southern Levantine pops. for example) tend to maintain their parents' intelligence, it doesn't make sense that it'd revert back to some arbitrary number. After all, that's how genes for intelligence get expressed more so in different populations from an ancestral base.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by randomguy1235 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but, from my understanding and research of the phenomenon, regression to the mean is misconstrued by many psychometric analysts because:

1) It measures the IQ of children with either one higher than average IQ parent (who marries back into the average IQ gene pool)

or

Also, considering that children of exceptionally high IQ people from an average-low average population (Ashkenazi Jews compared to Southern Levantine pops. for example) tend to maintain their parents' intelligence, it doesn't make sense that it'd revert back to some arbitrary number. After all, that's how genes for intelligence get expressed more so in different populations from an ancestral base.
    you talk real fancy

An imam of wealth and taste Poise n Pen's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-07-2016 @ 06:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    America
    Ancestry
    Various barbarians
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    American
    Politics
    Apocalypse
    Religion
    The Bomb
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,399
    Given: 3,254

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by randomguy1235 View Post

or

Good points but I am guessing that the population definition is the issue.

First off, unixed mena and whites are probably about the same IQ to begin with. So there is no more regression there than with whites.

Second off, jews are an endogamous population that cut off from others a long time ago. So they can't easily be compared to the whole middle east.

There's many populations in India but if you treat them all as one, then you will indeed see regression of the whole because the female is also involved in the process (and moreso than the male).

In addition to all that IQ is not 100% perfect measure and it can be studied for at least a little. So if you get some guy who works extra hard and manages to get an extra few apparent IQ points it won't translate to the next generation.
    If it weren't for us you'd be speaking German. Instead, you'll be speaking Arabic.
    http://simplicitymultiplied.blogspot.com/

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information