Maine Gov. Paul LePage is still supporting Donald Trump because he wants him to "show some authoritarian power.”

LePage, who is known for his controversial comments, told a Maine radio station that the country needed Trump to take back the reins from what he described as "anarchy" under President Obama.

"Sometimes, I wonder that our Constitution is not only broken, but we need a Donald Trump to show some authoritarian power in our country and bring back the rule of law because we've had eight years of a president, he's an autocrat, he just does it on his own, he ignores Congress and every single day, we're slipping into anarchy," LePage said on Maine radio station WVOM; the audio was posted on CNN.

For the record, Dictionary.com defines "authoritarian" as: “favoring or enforcing strict obedience to authority, especially that of the government, at the expense of personal freedom.”

LePage also dismissed concerns over the 2005 video of Trump discussing women in vulgar terms and describing being able to grope them because of his celebrity status. The comments have exposed a deep rift within the Republican Party, with dozens dropping support of the nominee.

"Is he a slimeball? I'd be the first one to say, not a guy ideally I'd want my daughter going after,” LePage said. “But I will tell you one thing, as the head of state, is he going to protect our nation and fight the debt or is he going to go after interns? That's the bottom line."
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...D=ansmsnnews11