Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Women treat handsome guys like kings.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    MGTOWs just a bunch of lonely incels trying to cope with the fact that they failed at life and are bitter at all women because of some bad personal experience with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun
    MGTOW's are the highest echelon in the kingdom of losers, ever.
    I find many times that I agree with MGTOW in sentiment, the problem is, that the rhetoric is just a self-reinforcing echo-chamber, a bit like radical feminist discourse. Stewing in negativity and then having that negativity reinforced by other bitter men is not helpful. When I was younger, I used to read a lot of "masculist" literature (not to mention Hindu nationalist propaganda, but I digress...), but I came to the conclusion that seeking out negativity wasn't useful and that I would rather be in a good mood.

The one thing about MGTOW that I do think more men need to pay attention to is this: We are living in a time where "women's empowerment" is at an all-time high in society. In any major city, there are numerous Meetup groups for women's social gatherings, girl's nights out, "women's empowerment" etc. There aren't any groups for men per se except perhaps in big cities like New York or Chicago. Men have forgotten to seek out and develop male friendships. Most women nowadays are not fazed by men because they have larger social networks and they have more romantic options.

When I get hung-up on women, I find it a helpful exercise to make a list of 10 things other than women and sex that make life worth living.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Last Online
    08-06-2019 @ 05:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    White; German, English, Italian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 33

3 Not allowed!

This thread is quite disheartening, and has left me with a genuine feeling of absolute disgust in the pit of my stomach. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I don't know what could explain having this much hatred for the opposite gender. However, I'm going to try to keep my emotional visceral reaction to a minimum - I don't want my comments to be riddled with emotion.

Human beings are naturally attracted to certain physical characteristics. Those with these certain characteristics are usually treated better and have more privileges than those without/with less of these characteristics. This is true across cultures, and even true in the rest of the animal kingdom (especially mammals). This is because, typically, those with such characteristics are perceived to be healthier physically and genetically. And of course, all animals want to mate with the "superior" mate. This is true for males and females.

I personally have to say, that I have never seen or met women who feel entitled to sex with good looking men like I see men who do. All over the internet there are posts on forums and websites about men angered that good looking women won't have sex with them. Or that "all" women go for only good looking men. These men tend to only pay attention to good looking women, so they think that because good looking men and women are together that ALL women are only interested in good looking men (And to clear things up, I'm not talk about average good looks I'm talking about modelesque looks) when in reality there are plenty of average and below average women who sleep with those within their "bracket". Men don't care about these women.

It's similar to why people believe in insane conspiracy theories. It's confirmation bias.

I've had a migraine for the past two days so my comments probably have not ended up going in a general direction, and I'm also still feeling pretty disgusted at the sentiments expressed in this thread.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulexx View Post
    This thread is quite disheartening, and has left me with a genuine feeling of absolute disgust in the pit of my stomach. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I don't know what could explain having this much hatred for the opposite gender. However, I'm going to try to keep my emotional visceral reaction to a minimum - I don't want my comments to be riddled with emotion.

Human beings are naturally attracted to certain physical characteristics. Those with these certain characteristics are usually treated better and have more privileges than those without/with less of these characteristics. This is true across cultures, and even true in the rest of the animal kingdom (especially mammals). This is because, typically, those with such characteristics are perceived to be healthier physically and genetically. And of course, all animals want to mate with the "superior" mate. This is true for males and females.

I personally have to say, that I have never seen or met women who feel entitled to sex with good looking men like I see men who do. All over the internet there are posts on forums and websites about men angered that good looking women won't have sex with them. Or that "all" women go for only good looking men. These men tend to only pay attention to good looking women, so they think that because good looking men and women are together that ALL women are only interested in good looking men (And to clear things up, I'm not talk about average good looks I'm talking about modelesque looks) when in reality there are plenty of average and below average women who sleep with those within their "bracket". Men don't care about these women.

It's similar to why people believe in insane conspiracy theories. It's confirmation bias.

I've had a migraine for the past two days so my comments probably have not ended up going in a general direction, and I'm also still feeling pretty disgusted at the sentiments expressed in this thread.

While I do agree with all of that, you have to admit that its much easier for women to find men without much trouble compared to men finding women. Its just how it is.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Babak View Post
    While I do agree with all of that, you have to admit that its much easier for women to find men without much trouble compared to men finding women. Its just how it is.
    Watch out. She recently thumbed down one of my posts which basically said exactly that.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Babak View Post
    Statistically surely this isn't true in a monogamous society, considering that each partnership has one man and one woman. Probably easier for a high-tier catch of either gender to get a date than the average anthrotard mouthbreather of course.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Statistically surely this isn't true in a monogamous society, considering that each partnership has one man and one woman. Probably easier for a high-tier catch of either gender to get a date than the average anthrotard mouthbreather of course.
    I hardly know any attractive woman who has spent an appreciable amount of time single.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    I hardly know any attractive woman who has spent an appreciable amount of time single.
    Right but we're not talking about attractive women, we're talking about women. Most attractive men have an easy time of it too. You're just making her point for her at this stage.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Right but we're not talking about attractive women, we're talking about women. Most attractive men have an easy time of it too. You're just making her point for her at this stage.
    Average women have an advantage over average men. I could get companionship reasonably easy sometimes, but it would require me lowering my standards. I get play from Black, older, and fat women, but I am not willing to settle. Sometimes I find that these women think that I'd lower myself to their level rather insulting. When my back's against a corner, I tend to go out with older women because they are calmer and more at my energy level.

Come to think of it, my statement applies to women, not just attractive women. A woman simply doesn't have to be alone; she can always find a quality man.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

0 Not allowed!

lol

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    Average women have an advantage over average men.
    Mathematically impossible if we assume monogamy as you know.

I could get companionship reasonably easy sometimes, but it would require me lowering my standards.
    www.thatswhatshessaying.com

I get play from Black, older, and fat women, but I am not willing to settle. Sometimes I find that these women think that I'd lower myself to their level rather insulting. When my back's against a corner, I tend to go out with older women because they are calmer and more at my energy level.
    Maybe you're not self-aware and there's something about you that lowers your perceived quality that you don't see. Either way not really relevant to the point.

Come to think of it, my statement applies to women, not just attractive women. A woman simply doesn't have to be alone; she can always find a quality man.
    This is a ridiculous statement, again, assuming monogamy, unless you believe the average man is of a higher quality than the average woman, in which case I might be able to point out that flaw you're not seeing.

Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread Information