Great Britain
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 554
    Given: 196

1 Not allowed!

Default This is what rad fem Imbeciles thinks of men

I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time, as i usually only think in images and patterns, it makes it much clearer! but even I was surprised with the result, i didn’t expect them to look SO much the same, and all look so disgusting, even the ones pretending NOT to be. When they’re put together, they all loook like a revolting molass. If you needed off-putting from men, it really puts you off!

For instance the worldsavers vs. aliens, zombies, evil invaders: they look as scary, alien, threatening and half-dead as those they’re pretending to fight against! Packed together, looking like awful bandits, armed up to their to teeth, pretending that killing (and raping) will save the world.. No thanks! And aliens and zombies and robot invaders, how did men come up that? That’s so what they are. Forced impregnation of women is the core and first model of: an alien / enemy body colonising, occupying and thus destroying a living being (a woman) by forcing themselves into her, putting their semen into her to force the conception of an alien being into her. And the identification to robots, because men do this in a automated, robotic way, and doing this makes them half-dead. ALL men’s films are about this, follow this motive / pattern, whether literally or figuratively.

Also, I wanted to do one with nazis, but forgot. With Nazis being nazis, and other men pretending not to be nazis, or pretending to fight against them. (it goes with the worldsaver trope too). Men loooove to regularly point the nazis as the evillest of the world, and pretend they were and still are brave resistants against the evil, and that they punished the nazis in court and all is fine now, we’ll never do it again. they regularly make films about the evil nazis, just to remind us.
    This is a lie. the reality is that all men participate in and benefit from the genocide of women, and that men’s system is BASED on the continued genocide of women. All other genocides, those that kill a bit too many men for it to be palatable for men, only derive from the genocide of women and girls.

I read somewhere recently that in all wars, whichever war it is, 80% of victims are “civilians”, that is, women and children.

https://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013...ehind-the-man/

Senior Member James David Caulton's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-26-2017 @ 05:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alpanized Keltic nordid
    Ancestry
    English,Irish,Scottish
    Country
    Great Britain
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bump

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

0 Not allowed!

I like it when messed-up women express their thoughts and feelings like this. What I don't like is when men attempt to appease or supplicate such women with political power and policy changes. The correct response is to disqualify them as suitable mates, move on and ignore. By doing the exact opposite - by entertaining their bullshit and bending over backwards to "fix" their non-problems, we are in the short term making things much more difficult for ourselves and in the long term undermining the future of our civilisation.

Senior Member James David Caulton's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-26-2017 @ 05:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alpanized Keltic nordid
    Ancestry
    English,Irish,Scottish
    Country
    Great Britain
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by N1019 View Post
    I like it when messed-up women express their thoughts and feelings like this. What I don't like is when men attempt to appease or supplicate such women with political power and policy changes. The correct response is to disqualify them as suitable mates, move on and ignore. By doing the exact opposite - by entertaining their bullshit and bending over backwards to "fix" their non-problems, we are in the short term making things much more difficult for ourselves and in the long term undermining the future of our civilisation.
    Apparently even if your jewish and in the red army your pretending not be a Nazi XD

Thread Information