I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,898
    Given: 2,620

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer View Post
    You are deluded. Possibly the only Serbs in the genocidna tvorevina who hate Croats more than Bosniaks are refugees from RSK and people in the Bosnian Krajina region who felt the effects of Operation Storm in 1995.
    Not true. They hate more Croats becouse majority of Serbs from logor Jasenovac were from RS.

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vlatko Vukovic View Post
    Not true. They hate more Croats becouse majority of Serbs from logor Jasenovac were from RS.
    Wrong. Majority of Jasenovac Serbs were from Croatia (Slavonia and former Serb Krajina region - Kninska krajina, Lika, etc.).

Those who were from Bosnia (not RS, dumbo) were mostly from Krajina region (Drvar, Prijedor, Banja Luka), interestingly, the same people who were affected by Oluja in the 90s.

There were barely any Serbs from Eastern part of Bosnia in Jasenovac. The reason? Very strong Chetnik movement in Eastern Bosnia in WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Last Online
    09-25-2023 @ 12:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Wrong. Majority of Jasenovac Serbs were from Croatia (Slavonia and former Serb Krajina region - Kninska krajina, Lika, etc.).

Those who were from Bosnia (not RS, dumbo) were mostly from Krajina region (Drvar, Prijedor, Banja Luka), interestingly, the same people who were affected by Oluja in the 90s.

There were barely any Serbs from Eastern part of Bosnia in Jasenovac. The reason? Very strong Chetnik movement in Eastern Bosnia in WW2.
    Black legion burned houses of Serbs in entity RS. That is also reason why they hate more Croats.
    If you don't believe me, ask some Serb from Banja Luka or Bijeljina.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Black legion burned houses of Serbs in entity RS. That is also reason why they hate more Croats.
    If you don't believe me, ask some Serb from Banja Luka or Bijeljina.
    I asked them and I know. Most of them support alliance with Bosnian Croats against Bosniaks. Also, Black Legion was offically Croatian NDH unit, but the majority of its fighters were Bosniaks (it was the only majority-Bosniak Ustasha brigade in the NDH in WW2).
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I asked them and I know. Most of them support alliance with Bosnian Croats against Bosniaks. Also, Black Legion was offically Croatian NDH unit, but the majority of its fighters were Bosniaks (it was the only majority-Bosniak Ustasha brigade in the NDH in WW2).
    Yeah, but controllers were Croats. I asked 4-5 of them and all said that they hate more Croats.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah, but controllers were Croats. I asked 4-5 of them and all said that they hate more Croats.
    And you think they told you the truth? Don't be naive like Bosniensis man, if some Croat asked them the same question, they would have said they hate Bosniaks more. You obviously haven't yet learned that the Serb mentality is, despite all of its agressiveness, still a very lying and manipulative one.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And you think they told you the truth? Don't be naive like Bosniensis man, if some Croat asked them the same question, they would have said they hate Bosniaks more. You obviously haven't yet learned that the Serb mentality is, despite all of its agressiveness, still a very lying and manipulative one.
    I know very good one a big chetnik, and his father was in Army of RS. He said to me that they hate us, of course, but they hate mostly Croats. Mostly in world.

He does not have a reason to lie to me.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I know very good one a big chetnik, and his father was in Army of RS. He said to me that they hate us, of course, but they hate mostly Croats. Mostly in world.

He does not have a reason to lie to me.
    Ok, if you believe him.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They also have songs about hating Croats like that:

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They also have songs about hating Croats like that:

And you take this as proof? Do you want me to post 100s of anti-Bosniaks songs as proof for what I'm saying?

You keep disappointing me with every comment, you must be very young.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information