Maksim Martsinkevich, known as "Tesak" or "flick knife"
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,342
    Given: 59,103

0 Not allowed!

Default Increased violence in Europe against Roma

I know now many will say its the Romas own fault because they are ciminal, maybe some wont say it.

Source http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/d...roma-1.1931665

Translated with google translator

Amnesty deplores increasing violence against Roma
    More and more European Roma live in fear of attacks, reports the human rights organization Amnesty International. Victims might not even be able to count on the police to help - and politics would not care.

They are cursed and threatened, not infrequently, the hostility turns into open violence. More and more Roma people are becoming victims of racist attacks - in the middle of Europe. Even worse, in many cases these victims can not even count on help.

The human rights organization Amnesty International documents in a report published today (here as PDF) the example of the EU countries Greece, Czech Republic and France that the police often do not interfere with violent attacks on Roma and do not seriously investigate the perpetrators. Assuming racist motives are often not investigated and the responsible persons are not held accountable.

As an example, the report mentions the protest marches organized by right-wing groups against Roma in the summer of 2013 in the Czech Republic, which ended in partial violent violations. In some countries, such as Greece, policemen with excessive and racist violence against Roma were also reported.

"The EU and its Member States must finally tackle the growing racist attacks on Roma people," said Selmin Çalışkan, Amnesty International Secretary General in Germany, on the occasion of the International Roma Day on 8 April. "It is completely unacceptable that in some places in Europe Roma must live in constant fear of violent violence or attacks."

Violent perpetrators are encouraged by the passive attitude of governments who are systematically discriminating against Roma, Çalışkan says. "Instead of resolutely opposing violence and discrimination, many European politicians even believe that Roma are responsible for their exclusion." Such statements by politicians only fueled violence in society.

"The election result in Hungary is an alarm sign for Europe"
    On Sunday, the Jobbik party, which is engaged in massive agitation against Roma and openly anti-Semitic, was able to enter the parliament with almost 21 per cent. "The election result is an alarm signal for Europe," said Romani Rose, chairman of the Central Council of German Sinti and Roma.

Amnesty also calls on the EU Commission to act. The EU anti-racism directive obliges States to take action against racist violence. "The EU Commission must finally monitor the implementation of the Antirassimus Directive and ultimately initiate infringement proceedings against the Member States that do not implement it or only half-heartedly. The EU law should be a decisive step towards systematic discrimination Of Roma in Europe, "said Çalışkan.

Christoph Strässer (SPD), the Human Rights Commissioner of the Federal Government, calls for the "systematic exclusion of the Roma" in many European societies to be more resolutely opposed. The AI ​​report shows that "the situation of the Sinti and Roma is still a cause of great concern in many European countries," said Strässer.

Bundestag Vice-President Claudia Roth called for concrete improvements for the Roma. "Unfortunately, we also find that Germany has not yet done its homework to participate in the Sinti and Roma," said the Greens politician. We need concrete steps for more participation and equality. "Both from those who have always lived here, as well as from the new ones," emphasized Roth. "Only in this way could the Federal Government also put a clear signal against anti-gypsy moods in its own ranks."

The Day of the Roma reminds of the International Roma Congress in London on April 8, 1971. Romani Union was founded as the first worldwide organization of the People's Group. Already in recent years Amnesty has documented that many of the ten to twelve million Roma living in Europe are systematically discriminated against, for example, access to school education or their right to adequate housing.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    https://www.instagram.com/gipsystrength/
    Gypsies-for-Russia
    russian-skinheads-abuse-gays
    "As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice." In a 1928 speech, he said: "We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity ... in fact our movement is Christian." - Adolf Hitler

Gypsy Fight Night - Gypsy Strength
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Beautifully Divisive and Anti-White Nationalist
    Hero
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

My thread went completely unnoticed. anyone has a opinion.
    Gypsies-for-Russia
    "As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice." In a 1928 speech, he said: "We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity ... in fact our movement is Christian." - Adolf Hitler

An imam of wealth and taste Poise n Pen's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-07-2016 @ 06:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    America
    Ancestry
    Various barbarians
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    American
    Politics
    Apocalypse
    Religion
    The Bomb
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,399
    Given: 3,254

1 Not allowed!

Just all bullshit. There is no real violence against minorities in europe and never has been.
    If it weren't for us you'd be speaking German. Instead, you'll be speaking Arabic.
    http://simplicitymultiplied.blogspot.com/

Gypsy Fight Night - Gypsy Strength
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Beautifully Divisive and Anti-White Nationalist
    Hero
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Poise n Pen View Post
    Just all bullshit. There is no real violence against minorities in europe and never has been.
    institutionalised/state organised violence not though.
    Gypsies-for-Russia

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,097
    Given: 24,272

2 Not allowed!

Personally, I've never met any Romany gypsies. Irish Travellers are alright if they like you, but kind of terrifying if they don't.

On a European level, there has to be a decision of what should be done with these people. To pass the buck from one nation to another is petty and only helps them thrive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Thread Information