Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Mexican/black struggle amplifies: Top U.S. Mexican anchor besieges "accused" black pastor

Banned
    Last Online
    11-26-2011 @ 10:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    baptized Catholic as an infant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default The Mexican/black struggle amplifies: Top U.S. Mexican anchor besieges "accused" black pastor

The future conflicts between these two knowing the visceral hatred that exists among them yet is never covered will be massive in coming years. Not to mention the Mexican/Catholic zealotry and the blacks near unanimous opposition to it and feelings that they are no longer the "prized" minority (which they aren't Mexicans are out breeding/earning them 23745231742-1).

Critical thing to take note of in all of this: Neither of the other two major News outlets, not MSNBC or FOX are covering this in comparison AT ALL. This is a coming-out for the Mexican attack wing which is now going to overtake and soon enough obliterate the black one that has since dominated minority politics in the U.S.

Listen to the black guy when the Mexican asks him about the "black church culture". Notice the hatred among the two?
    [YOUTUBE]kJCoVT0fUhw[/YOUTUBE]

Last Online
    10-07-2012 @ 08:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Iberian/Briton
    Country
    England
    Region
    City of London
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24

0 Not allowed!

That was a matter of time for mexicans to replace them. Beaners have a decent amount of white genes which makes them significantly more cunning, hard working and worthy than negros.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Korbis View Post
    That was a matter of time for mexicans to replace them. Beaners have a decent amount of white genes which makes them significantly more cunning, hard working and worthy than negros.
    Which makes them a more organized and dangerous foe.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Iberian/Briton
    Country
    England
    Region
    City of London
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Indeed. Maybe you should provide some high tech weapons to the apes to even it out, but sadly its a bit late to expect their ethnic wars will end up in the complete erradication of both.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Korbis View Post
    Indeed. Maybe you should provide some high tech weapons to the apes to even it out, but sadly its a bit late to expect their ethnic wars will end up in the complete erradication of both.
    Oh I am not so sure about that. The hatred between the two from before the days when they made nice-nice publicly is palpable. It is this very hatred between blacks and Mexicans that has allowed whites to stay on top to this day. Lucky for us most in the Mexican community would rather undermine blacks and join/cut deals with whites rather than buddy up with the declining blacks.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-07-2011 @ 06:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    Ireland, England
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11

0 Not allowed!

Is there that much of a black/Mexican struggle? I suppose I often imagined minority groups in the US as being naturally friendly with one another.

@American members: Would there be much intermarriage/procreation between Mexicans (or Hispanics generally) and black Americans?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wynfrith View Post
    Is there that much of a black/Mexican struggle? I suppose I often imagined minority groups in the US as being naturally friendly with one another.

@American members: Would there be much intermarriage/procreation between Mexicans (or Hispanics generally) and black Americans?
    Ohhhhhhhh yessssss all minorities in the U.S. get along great and view each other equally and it is just the white conservatives that make them look bad by demonizing them. White liberals are also extremely fond of minorities even behind closed doors in the U.S.! Yes thank god for America, no racial minority verse minority tension here.....Ah yessss this is paradise, one Europe should aspire too. This is all definitely the case be a good little zealot and believe every bit of this for the establishment relies on it for its existence.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,534
    Given: 2,111

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wynfrith View Post

In the grocery store where I shop, I have seen a few Mexican/black couples, and a few people who seemingly are of both Mexican and black ancestry. But only a few.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-29-2019 @ 11:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Czech Republic, Germany, French Huguenot, Ireland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    apolitical
    Religion
    agnostic, born Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55

0 Not allowed!

I don't think that the black-Mexican struggle will benefit whites. They won't destroy each other. What's more likely is that, over the long-term, Mexicans will outcompete blacks, relegating blacks even further into a subclass.

But the blacks certainly wont' disappear, and will have even worse economic and criminal problems and probably be even more likely to riot. And Mexican-Americans on the other hand will one day be more numerous than whites.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Iberian/Briton
    Country
    England
    Region
    City of London
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Mexicans think of blacks just as any other latino americans do; they´re just mere animals. They still retain that south american colonial mentality, in which according the caste system established by the iberians the whiter you are the more social privileges you can access to. In that conjuncture of affairs negros always have been ocuppied nothing but a place way below the most illiterate, lamest and stinkiest amerindian beggar.

If I were to hazard a guess Id say that the number of mexicans who have no qualms in breed with blacks isn´t significantly higher than the american whites who would do the same. Political wise its another story.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information