Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Are the Slavs and Iranian peoples related?

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic, Caucasian, and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    West Asian, South-Central Asian, and Northeastern European
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Clark Kent with browner hair and a more Iranian nose
    Politics
    Progressive, but not the stupid kind
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,062
    Given: 6,146

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Boy, stop saying bullshit. We have nothing in common with iranics or anyone else
    I'm not saying that you have anything in common to Iranics. You're 100% foreign, but you share a shitload of your heritage with them, and that's it.
    Learn some about Afghans here
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...of-Afghanistan

Indian Genomics can be modeled by four-way populations, not two way populations. Read more in this thread:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tion-structure

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2020 @ 08:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    prehistoric peoples
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,839
    Given: 341

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    I'm not saying that you have anything in common to Iranics. You're 100% foreign, but you share a shitload of your heritage with them, and that's it.

We don't share a shitload of our heritage with them, stop spamming bullshit and stop mention us in every single post, got it?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

1 Not allowed!

I've never seen Turkics score Kazakhs on their oracles at all. I also think the same of Turks who claim they are close to kazakhs. Also, you being closer to semitic Lebanese arabs depends on what measurement you use. On Anthrogenica, it was Kurds who shared the most genetic drift with pashtuns on d stats. Anyways, i have seen pashtuns score kurds in their oracle anyways. We celebrate similar holidays to you, there is both a handful of Kurds and Pashtuns who live near each other in Iran, you are not completely foreign to them. You may be genetically closer to Ossetians, but you are culturally closer to pashtuns and look closer to pashtuns than to Ossetians. Let's be honest, genetics aren't everything. You yourself said that because Chechens look European, they can call themselves European and white despite being related to iranians. So using that logic, why do you claim you overlap more with Ossetians, when with everything weighed in, you don't at all?

I don't see any reason people are jumping at me. The only people who ever corner me are people who make intentional troll threads about Iranian nose jobs, Pashtuns being papuan, etc. They even hate on Kurds, yet yiure the first to defend them. Notice how you are only saying I deserve it yet you can't be specific on why other than me having an unpopular opinion.
    hold on hold on ...this is too much of a mess right now

first of all on anthrogenica the member "Kurd" is not fully Kurdish but half south asian or something as far as I remember (he even clusters differently I have seen his results) and the "Kurd SE" samples are "Kurds" from Balochistan who are mixed with Balochs . didnt even know that there are Kurds anyway . the other Kurdish samples he uses are also fairly outlying and have big differences to most kurdish members (like me , tartarian , mfa , znertu etc.) . ...but whatever . also when you say "cluster with" you have to look at the distances . when a pashtun clusters with a Kurd at distance 25 then this doesnt mean much

also you are always the one bringing genetics into play but then when you get told how things are you suddenly say that genetics are not important . this is nothing more than building yourself your own bubble world where you get defensive against anybody who dares to burst it

and I didnt say that I/we am/are close to Ossetians .....because unlike you I dont say that only because they are "iranic" . I just used your own logic against you and just told you that we are genetically not really close to pashtuns

and no a lot of pashtuns dont pass among us . at least not among us northern kurds (keep in mind that we are also diverse and there are differences from region to region). if you think otherwise I respect your opinion of course but I have known enough afghans here in germany and also have seen enough afghans on pics/videos to make this conclusion . and dont forget I am considered to be one of the best classifiers here on board . I know better how my people look . I also told you that I find afghans to be good looking people and I meant it .. and yes there are some similarities we share but all in all ...we have big differences . ask people from my hometown if they feel close to afghans ....90% if not more will say no . or only yes because of politeness

and I dont "defend" anybody here I told you already . I am simply stating my opinions no matter who I am talking to regardless of ethnicity

anyway lets not go off topic . if you want you can pm me .

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    hold on hold on ...this is too much of a mess right now

first of all on anthrogenica the member "Kurd" is not fully Kurdish but half south asian (he even clusters differently I have seen his results) and the "Kurd SE" samples are "Kurds" from Balochistan who are mixed with Balochs . didnt even know that there are Kurds anyway ...but whatever . also when you say "cluster with" you have to look at the distances . when a pashtun clusters with a Kurd at distance 25 then this doesnt mean much

also you are always the one bringing genetics into play but then when you get told how things are you suddenly say that genetics are not important . this is nothing more than building yourself your own bubble world where you get defensive against anybody who dares to burst it

and I didnt say that I/we am/are close to Ossetians .....because unlike you I dont say that only because they are "iranic" . I just used your own logic against you and just told you that we are genetically not really close to pashtuns

and no a lot of pashtuns dont pass among us . at least not among us northern kurds (keep in mind that we are also diverse and there are differences from region to region). if you think otherwise I respect your opinion of course but I have known enough afghans here in germany and also have seen enough afghans on pics/videos to make this conclusion . and dont forget I am considered to be one of the best classifiers here on board . I know better how my people look . I also told you that I find afghans to be good looking people and I meant it .. and yes there are some similarities we share but all in all ...we have big differences . ask people from my hometown if they feel close to afghans ....90% if not more will say no . or only yes because of politeness

and I dont "defend" anybody here I told you already . I am simply stating my opinions no matter who I am talking to regardless of ethnicity

anyway lets not go off topic . if you want you can pm me .
    "Keep in mind we are also diverse."

"Pashtuns cannot pass among us."

Totally ignoring pashtun diversity.

So do Turks from Turkey pass on Kazakhstan? Turks are even more genetically further from Kazakhs than Pashtuns are from Kurds, yet yiure saying that Anatolians are genetically closer to Central Asia when they literally overlap more with some Arabs first. You also do realize that pashtuns are genetically in between North Indians, western iranics, and North caucasians, right? Yet people will happily group them with North Indians than with any of the other two.

I'm not saying pashtuns and Kurds are close, but we share similarities, that's all I'm saying. You act so defensive whenever I point that out. Maybe back over there it doesn't feel that way but in cali, it is pashtuns who help assimilate Kurds and other menas assimilate into the American Community. It's just kind of annoying when you say pashtuns are "south Central Asian," and deny their significance to the middle east, when they've done so much for the MENA community in America (which is larger than it is in Europe) and have their own views on themselves. You've met like what, 6 afghans in total??

I don't always hold genetics into play, it out everything in account, but sometimes when people ignore one part of the equation, I put an emphasis on it.

I'm glad you feel closer to syrians you apparently overlap with more depsite them hating your guts lol.

Indian Genomics can be modeled by four-way populations, not two way populations. Read more in this thread:

Banned
    Last Online
    10-19-2016 @ 11:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Indo Aryan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Iranics and Slavics do not belong in the USA.

Last Online
    11-03-2023 @ 09:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,274
    Given: 1,063

0 Not allowed!

So do Turks from Turkey pass on Kazakhstan? Turks are even more genetically further from Kazakhs than Pashtuns are from Kurds, yet yiure saying that Anatolians are genetically closer to Central Asia when they literally overlap more with some Arabs first. You also do realize that pashtuns are genetically in between North Indians, western iranics, and North caucasians, right? Yet people will happily group them with North Indians than with any of the other two.

I'm not saying pashtuns and Kurds are close, but we share similarities, that's a real I'm saying. You're etc so defensive whenever I point that out. Maybe back over there it doesn't feel that way but in cali, it is pashtuns who help assimilate Kurds and other menas assimilate into the American Community. It's just kind of annoying when you say pashtuns are "south Central Asian," and deny their significance to the middle east, when they've done so much for the MENA community in America (which is larger than it is in Europe) and have their own views on themselves. You've met like what, 6 afghans in total??

Imo Pashtuns are a good looking people , its others who should be trying to build connection with them not vice versa. Personally I dont like it when some Pashtuns(on internet) show over obsession with MENA/(some is fine). Vast majority of Pashtuns live in rural areas of West Pakistan and East Afghanistan and are quite disconnected from mainstream middle east. This is my opinion you dont have to agree with.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm not saying pashtuns and Kurds are close, but we share similarities, that's all I'm saying. You act so defensive whenever I point that out. Maybe back over there it doesn't feel that way but in cali, it is pashtuns who help assimilate Kurds and other menas assimilate into the American Community. It's just kind of annoying when you say pashtuns are "south Central Asian," and deny their significance to the middle east, when they've done so much for the MENA community in America (which is larger than it is in Europe) and have their own views on themselves. You've met like what, 6 afghans in total??

I don't always hold genetics into play, it out everything in account, but sometimes when people ignore one part of the equation, I put an emphasis on it.

I'm glad you feel closer to syrians you apparently overlap with more depsite them hating your guts lol.
    lets not talk about turkish/turkic stuff . not only are you right now putting words in my mouth I didnt say but I also dont want to go into depth and argue with some idiots because it is tiresome .

I dont act defensive I am just telling you my view . and what I am saying is not becuase of dislike for you or your people believe me . I am just fed up that you talk in our name (too) . if you feel some connection to us thats ok it doesnt bother me but stop this "we iranics" thing ...I dont feel much connected to you nor do many of my people be sure of that as I said .

and I dont lump you with indians ...dont forget what I said in pashtun topics it seems I write for nothing because you forget the things I write it seems ...especially those words that are in "your favor" . but only because afghans are not indians it doesnt mean that you are close/similar to us ...language back or forth

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

lets not talk about turkish/turkic stuff . not only are you right now putting words in my mouth I didnt say but I also dont want to go into depth and argue with some idiots because it is tiresome .

I dont act defensive I am just telling you my view . and what I am saying is not becuase of dislike for you or your people believe me . I am just fed up that you talk in our name (too) . if you feel some connection to us thats ok it doesnt bother me but stop this "we iranics" thing ...I dont feel much connected to you nor do many of my people be sure of that as I said .

and I dont lump you with indians ...dont forget what I said in pashtun topics it seems I write for nothing because you forget the things I write it seems ...especially those words that are in "your favor" . but only because afghans are not indians it doesnt mean that you are close/similar to us ...language back or forth

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I never said we were, I just said were similar. Anyways, that's not my point. I'm just sick of you throwing eastern iranics under the bus as if we're not iranics or something. You came into this thread with an arrogant post saying "whenever this kid post something on the behalf of Iranics, or Iranians, I get goosebumps." There was nothing wrong with my original post in here anyways. And in other threads about iranics, whenever pashtuns are talked about you always have to point out how "they're not like your people," even sometimes when it's irrelvant. That's also bullshit anyways because eastern iranics are the closest iranics genetically to the original iranics, and even some eastern iranics have maintained the original customs too. If you don't want to be associated with them so bad, then call yourself a "North Kurdic" instead. I never see ukranians and Albanians fussing whenever people acknowledge their similarities to slavs. Yet whenever pashtuns and Kurds are put in a sentence you turn into an emotional poet. Even if Kurds don't feel ethnically close to Pashtuns, Iranian Persians do and even Azeris do to an extent, so pashtuns are definitely part of the Iranian sphere.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information