Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: are South Europeans really more family oriented?

Last Online
    07-17-2022 @ 03:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Français
    Ethnicity
    Français
    Ancestry
    Français
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Français
    Politics
    France
    Religion
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,481
    Given: 6,982

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bagot View Post
    As a matter of fact, in North Europe there's plenty of single mothers raising their sons alone.
    This is Anglospheric first of all.
    Much less in Northern, Lutheran Germany.
    There is a specific irresponsability about raising children among peoples of English culture.
    Think of teen pregnancies in Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagot View Post
    Have you map of 25, 50, 100 years ago? Not always Southern Europe has had these low birth rates.
    I know. Throughout the 19th century and until the late 60's Italy, Spain, Flanders, Poland etc. produced children by hundreds of tons.
    And at some point they stopped.
    Previously all girls were supposed to be virgin until married, and around 1970 it all changed.

France is the weirdest case. For centuries we had the world's lowest birth rates, and at the same time we were notorious for our relaxed sexual morals.
    Now, the French make more babies than most of Europe, but our girls are probably the prudest in Europe (the once so hung-up Spanish or Italian chicks are now sluts compared to ours).
    The world has changed — we haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    But man... This map for sure includes Muslim-Arab (and african) Immigrants in France, Sweden, UK, Belgium, Netherlands etc.
    For sure this factor is playing a role.
    But the highest birth rate in France is in the West, where immigrants are the rarest.
    For some reason, birth rates among Muslims in France are rather low (because young males are into crime, which is a bad prerequisite to make a family, while their females are massively fleeing a community that do grant grant them any freedom. With Niggers, whatever Muslims or Christians, it's another story, they bred and reproduce themselves like mad rabbits)

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    I watched one documentary how NATIVE Swedish are dying..., they don't want to have children at all, even though Sweden is giving total support in terms of money for ppl to have children, BUT SWEDISH PPL DON'T WANT to have more than 1 child, and many of them don't want even a 1 child, this is when some civilization IS JUST DYING, we saw this happening in history many times (like Roman Empire), but unfortunately this time "Barbarians" are non-white people in Europe.
    I know Sweden very well, I was there last week, immigration is a huge problem but believe me, in places like Göteborg or Stockholm you can see on the streets an amazing number of prams with white haired local babies inside, more so than anywhere else in Europe.
    Last edited by Ouistreham; 11-04-2016 at 03:37 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information