Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Poise n Pen View Post
    How can she think she is 100% white and have permanent tan? lol
    Where does she have permanent tan in second video? I would never guessed she has 12% Indian in her, based on second video.

Ofcourse it shocked her, she was pretending in first video it didn't, but her family is guilty of that because they didn't told her.

Never the less, she still looks white, but her family (fathers side) are really scumbags for not tellin her.
    Last edited by Robocop; 11-02-2016 at 05:31 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,495
    Given: 5,740

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Dude I must disagree, Im sure she clusters into Europe, dont know how far north but she certainly isnt east or south of greece
    Why would she be in Greece, there s no S.Asian in Greece. You know some Greeks who come up 1/4 Punjabi or 1/8 South Asian? I don't. As i said at the beginning you can't really place these people, they have something that doesn't match anything in Europe, they just match the majority of their ancestry, + something. It's even a bit random on that part too, as some component interact differently as the proportions change. Genetic admixture is based on reference of native people from certain countries, not mixes, the whole concept of admixture resides on the fact. That's why you need multi pop approxiation and mix mode too. If we really have to find a closest match, she is rather far east than south going by a pca, somewhere past Bulgaria where there s no existing population.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,203
    Given: 58,975

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    Why would she be in Greece, there s no S.Asian in Greece. You know some Greeks who come up 1/4 Punjabi or 1/8 South Asian? I don't. As i said at the beginning you can't really place these people, they have something that doesn't match anything in Europe, they just match the majority of their ancestry, + something. It's even quite on that part, as some component interact differently as the proportions change. Genetic admixture is based on reference of native people from certain countries, not mixes, the whole concept of admixture resides on the fact. That's why you need multi pop approxiation and mix mode too. If we really have to find a closest match, she is rather far east than south going by a pca, somewhere past Bulgaria where there s no existing population.
    I didnt said her autosomal admixture is the same as greeks. But cluster pca doesnt work like that. She will be from a british starting point and put further south and east removed because of her asian, she will end up in continental europe I dont know exactly where but Im sure in Europe because I often end up in Europe too or slightly off Europe and she is much more Euro then me and more Northern Euro. I didnt said she is the same as a greek.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

While watchin the video about girl from OP, I stumbled on this video in related videos, JESUS THIS WAS SHOCKING, this is TRUE SHOCK RIGHT THERE considering DNA test, not some Ancestry DNA test (which is only in purpose of curiosity), but LOOK AT THIS MAN... My eyes got wet for this poor girl and boy:

THE "MOTHER" of this two is true BITCH, a fucking bitch, not mother but BITCH.

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic, Caucasian, and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    West Asian, South-Central Asian, and Northeastern European
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Clark Kent with browner hair and a more Iranian nose
    Politics
    Progressive, but not the stupid kind
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,062
    Given: 6,146

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    No, her modeled 75% Euro is, like the 75% of the quadroon is most similar to N.German, that's not difficult to comprehend, is it. Rather than close, that's what the dominating part of their dna is close to, and everything else is completely alien to Europe. You can test any proper Mulatto, he will get this kind of Oracle too, with incredible distances (30-40), as long as his Euro side is slightly higher than the rest, which is always the case, cause the african side is never 100% SSA, there s only a few tribes like that. We had one here, he had "West German" as first match.

What's closer to an English a 50% Dutch + 50% Austrian or a 80% English + 20% SSA? First one is closer, second is most similar to English, he would get English as first match everytime, but 20% SSA is totally foreign to UK. Any proper world pca would show him going 1/4 towards Africa, that's very far from Europe. Yes that's why every study make pca, you can't just run admixture, however useful it isn't enough, certainly if you can't see what's relevant in an Oracle. An European who gets a fit with 1/4 Sandawe or Punjabi, you know there is something going on.

In the same way the grandfather gets a S.Indian pop cause he s half and of course there s no European input in there, so the distances are huge, while he is still 50% English. Brahmin must be 50% English, same broken logic.

Who's inbred? Do you seriously believe European are more inbred and that makes them closer together?
    Brahamin are apparently at a 30 distance away from being able to be modeled as half English and half South Indian. Whatever you say, she still clusters well into Europe. I think you're just upset about that fact that you're genetically closer to a "gypsy mix looking girl" (according to yourself) who is 13% South Indian, than you are to most Europeans. You will happily boat yourself with Sicilians, even Jews, and Finns, etc, yet you are calling this girl an "alien to Europe." Her 9% South Asian will have a lot of CHG/Iranian Neolithic stuff which is abolsoutely not a foreign component to Europe, and her ASE percentage is probably very low. If she has kids with an English dude, they will certainly cluster with western europeans.

You are also lowkey trying to blame everything on her South asian blood, when she has italian blood that also puts her on a weird end of the scale. Had she been pure English on her European side, she would have clustered with French or someone. Aren't some Finns up to like 12% East Asian? But they're "European"? Is it because they're pasty faced and she's not?

She is far far less alien to France than most Europeans are, and you can't seem to accept that for some reason.
    Learn some about Afghans here
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...of-Afghanistan

Indian Genomics can be modeled by four-way populations, not two way populations. Read more in this thread:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tion-structure

Last Online
    02-12-2018 @ 01:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Afghan
    Ancestry
    Kabul, badghis, laghman
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 473
    Given: 127

0 Not allowed!

@myanthropologies

Buddy I'm not quite sure you know how oracles work. Although I agree with her clustering with Europeans, she's also close to Indians genetically speaking. For instance take a Iranian and this girl. Iranians have 13% south Asian in the euro gene calculator, whereas she has 9%. However, her 9% is actual south Asian and very recent. Oracle wise south Asians wouldn't show up for her. Take another example, a halt English /Jordanian, oracle wise put that person somewhere in Sicily. But the person won't be actually close to Sicilians, instead they would be close to English AND Jordanians, but oracles don't show that. It's not that straightforward. Much more complex.

Last Online
    09-12-2021 @ 10:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Rbst brrby
    Country
    India
    Taxonomy
    Negropolreby
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,302
    Given: 4,653

1 Not allowed!

Brahmin isn't an ethnicity or even a homogenous group you retards

Banned
    Last Online
    11-02-2016 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    American
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by what View Post
    Brahmin isn't an ethnicity or even a homogenous group you retards
    Agreed.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,495
    Given: 5,740

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    Brahamin are apparently at a 30 distance away from being able to be modeled as half English and half South Indian. Whatever you say, she still clusters well into Europe. I think you're just upset about that fact that you're genetically closer to a "gypsy mix looking girl" (according to yourself) who is 13% South Indian, than you are to most Europeans. You will happily boat yourself with Sicilians, even Jews, and Finns, etc, yet you are calling this girl an "alien to Europe." Her 9% South Asian will have a lot of CHG/Iranian Neolithic stuff which is abolsoutely not a foreign component to Europe, and her ASE percentage is probably very low. If she has kids with an English dude, they will certainly cluster with western europeans.

You are also lowkey trying to blame everything on her South asian blood, when she has italian blood that also puts her on a weird end of the scale. Had she been pure English on her European side, she would have clustered with French or someone. Aren't some Finns up to like 12% East Asian? But they're "European"? Is it because they're pasty faced and she's not?

She is far far less alien to France than most Europeans are, and you can't seem to accept that for some reason.
    Yes he is at that distance from being Brahmin who AREN'T half English half S.Indian, so why in one case you manage to get it but in the other you can't? There s no country in the world that is half English/S.Indian like there s no European country which is 75% Euro and 25% Punjabi. Whatever you say or isn't capable to understand she isn't similar to anything in Europe, that's not me who doesn't want it, it's her admixture. You cannot seriously believe that the S.African i posted cluster with N.German because he is @13 from them. If you were to put him on pca he would be in N.Africa, it just shows his 75% European is N.German like or whatever is close, just like her whole single pop list, and then he has an African grand parent. In both cases it's rightly detected in multi pop, you see what you want to see i guess and ignore everything else. Most of her DNA is Euro, the rest is a S.Indian great grand parent, but that's not exactly a detail.

S.Asian is not just CHG and Iran_N. It's half ASE, she is about 1/16 Onge/Papuan like, 1/8 Dravidian or 1/4 Punjabi, no that's not like being 1/16 Italian or anything else European. Do you realize what's, even 1/16? it's the equivalent of a GG grand parent. Plenty of people have records of their GG grand parents, i know i do, i even have photos of them, i can tell they were not Papuans or Dravidians.
    S.Asian is completely alien to Europe, it's as distant in the same way African is, it's made mostly of a ghost OOA population to begin with, + 100ky worth of drift and some quite archaic admixture, more so than modern Africans. It's as distant genetically to Europe than E.African, actually probably more.

I don't care about Jews, you re the one obsessed about Jews. If you want to argue Finns are not Europeans as well like you already tried that for S.Italians and Greeks, go on, nothing can stop your owd rampage at this point, is there?

Last Online
    09-12-2021 @ 10:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Rbst brrby
    Country
    India
    Taxonomy
    Negropolreby
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,302
    Given: 4,653

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gum_dum View Post
    Brother forgive me, I didn't mean to offend you. What I actually wanted to say is that her ancestry is likely from anglo-Indian from Goa region which are genetically very ASI shifted without any wakhi ancestry. Brahmins of Goa didn't mix with Britsh otherwise we would likely see different phenotypes among anglo Indians. They have been isolated since neolithic times without any steppe admixture and have developed strong and powerful genes which shows in their phenotype. This is the reason despite this girl barely scoring 5% south indian still isn't as white as average european.
    There is no reason whatsoever to assume her Indian ancestry is from Dalits in the first place.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goan_Catholics#Caste
    The community was divided into five castes: Bamonns, Chardos, Sudirs, Gauddos, Mahars, and Chamars. The Bamonns (the Konkani word for Brahmins) were originally members of the priestly caste, and had taken up various occupations like agriculture, trade, commerce, and goldsmithy.[citation needed] Several sub-castes, such as the Goud Saraswat Brahmins, the Padyes, the Daivadnyas, the goldsmiths and some merchants, were lumped into the Christian caste of Bamonn.[citation needed] The Chardos (the Konkani word for Kshatriyas) were converts from the Kshatriya (military/ royal class) caste, and included a few members from the Vaishya caste (merchant class). Those Vaishyas who were not incorporated into the Chardo caste were called Gauddos, and formed the fourth group. The artisan converts formed the third-biggest group and were known as Sudirs (labour class). The Dalits or "Untouchables" who converted to Christianity became Mahars and Chamars, who formed the fifth group. They were later merged to the Sudirs.[108] The Christian converts of the aboriginal stock known as Gavddis were termed Kunbi.[108] Although they still obeserve the caste system, they consider it the unhappiest heritage of their pre-Christian past.
    If she scores 5% SI, that means her Grandpa would score around 20% and his mother would score 40%, which is less than what the Brahmins of the region themselves score.

the oracle saying 50% chenchu + 50% North Euro sounds like bs anyways.

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread Information