Paniya
    AG3 21,06
    Andamanese 15,82
    Basal Eurasian 20,91
    Oceanian 10,62
    Southeast Asian 29,91
    Sub-Saharan 1,68
    WHG 0
    Lol, are you really sure you have a "high European iq?" Paniya is NOT an indian population and they are not an indian people, stop being so damn ignorant. The south indian component doesn't even peak in them in most calculators.

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    Well you can verify it then? How can you be at these distances when Punjabi is between Brahmin and Tadjik?

1 Brahmin_UP 27.33
    2 Punjabi_Jat 28
    3 Tadjik 30.89
    4 Pathan 30.89
    5 Bangladeshi 31.23
    6 Kshatriya 31.31
    7 Burusho 31.47
    8 Afghan_Pashtun 31.87
    9 Gujarati 32.13
    10 Afghan_Tadjik 33.16

The answer is you can't. They are matches accuracy (and they are extremely bad) we always refer them as distances to simplify but they are not distances.
    Brahamin_UP has extremely elevated steepe ancestry. South Asian ethnic groups aren't all the same and can vary a lot genetically. That's why they have populations with "A," "B," "C," "D," or "_UP."

What a pca calculates in the R software -or you can do it manually with a great fit- is your point based on the fst of each components scored, their relationship to each other, cause they all have a precise one to each others and that's what defines how everything is arranged on a pca to begin with between the components and the populations.
    You can still tell how far they would be from each other on pca's based on the distance they give you on oracles. You're literally the first person I've ever heard claim that pca's are more accurate than admixture calculators, but I'm sure you'll change your mind on that one the next time you're in a debate and an admixture calculator oracle is helping your argument.

Yes pca's are the most precise thing you can get even compared to the very best matches. If you were to place a match@10 and believe it's a distance, where do you go from this sample? south, north, west, east? How would you know,.. no, to draw a relevant line and place an intermediate you need two points, right? That's two pop minimum to place a point and see what is really a distance, if you are 75% Euro + 25% S.Asian you are going 25% in the direction of S.Asia, that's quite far from the 75% of the Euro side. You are not the very imperfect match of your 75% Euro.
    What a shitty argument. PCAs are more accurate because admixtures don't tell you if something is east, west, or south? That's not even relevant to the subject at hand here. What is relevant is the distance numbers themselves. If you're going to say pca's are more accurate, at least don't share the pca plots plots you have, because they show completely different things, showing that they are never consistent.

Ever seen an Oracle in a study? No, never. Studies also use R to make a pca, and various type of fstats, not oracles. The oracle program was made by Dienekes to get a quick overview of one's admix. It's a very decent simple tool, but you need to be able to read it correctly. I guess anyone not completely brain dead should be able to figure the matches at the lowest values are of increasing accuracy and the one to consider, not the worst matches the oracle produce like you do.
    You always seem to change your argument on what is more accurate and what isn't when it's convenient for you. Apparently admixture calculators have been on studies before, according to you.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...is-forum/page8
    Admixture calculators are exactly the same thing, they are based off fst, just like in studies. Plenty of studies even used the base K13 model for a while. They do weigh components to each others, that's actually the only thing they do, assessing each sample's common genetic drift with the others. The first thing you run for a sample is something like (Yoruba;x,Han) x being the population you test, see which is closer (shares more to be precise), then go further etc..

Yes and i was right without even seeing her results. She isn't going into the direction of the Levant like some S.Euro, she s going into the direction of S.Asia, which is very distant even compared to the Levant.
    Goodness gracious, you're still trying to claim you're right, and it shows how arrogant/pretentious you are. You haven't brought anything to the table on this girl except for fart cloud statements and guesses, while I proved actual results. Despite this, you still have the balls to claim you're right. It shows that you gave a very "important Petalpusher, I'm never wrong" attitude. At least I admit when I'm wrong most of the time. Even when I'm being a nuisance for a bit, I give in when I see i have been proven wrong. It doesn't matter if it's different from the Levant, it's still closer to Bulgarians than most Europeans were, and closer to Bulgarians than ashkenazis are to Sicilians and South Italians, according to that pca you showed

So that's not what you want to use, even to get a quick idea where you are. You are going to use the best matches at least and that's in the case of the grandfather:

Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Chenchu +25% Danish +25% North_Swedish @ 2,648411

It's obviously not with Brahmin, you can see that without calculating anything, it's around the west asia dot, there s just no population here (again no one is half NW Euro half Chenchu in the world, not a legit population at least)

Oh look, more bs and that bs pca plot is back. Those aren't even his admixture results, and not even nearly close to what he is, why are you placing this bullshit here? He is genetically closer to South Indians than to Europeans and Pashtuns. He is genetically very far from everyone and in his own zone though. It is not possible to be genetically closer to South indiains and then genetically closer to Europeans than west asians are. It doesn't matter if he's half NW euro. He does not cluster near west asians at all, and his admixture shows that he is nothing like west asiatics at all, yet his own isolate population.

Im right about that as well. He is in the grand scheme of things between the caucasus and Afghan based on fst, closer to Europe than Afghans. Nothing really surprising though he s half NW Euro. Still infinitely with more European admixture than anyone past the Caucasus.
    No you're not lol. His admixture showed that he isolates from everyone and that he has 0 affinities with West asiatics. Yeah, someone who is closest to south Indians out of everyone in the world is closer to Europeans than to pashtuns. I guess Europeans are genetically closer to South Indians than they are to pashtuns as well. Afterall, they use to theorize that you're depigmented Dravidians.

No one is gonna believe one more of your pathological lie.
    Why do you keep calling me a pathological liar when everything I have said, I've managed to back up? I think it is because of this:

Want a reminder of all the socks you've created? including the "Jewish girl" that you had, posting pictures, concerned about her "whiteness" (rollseyes), and all you others socks in agreement. I reckon it's no small feet, you took OWD to a whole new level, managing to make Butlerking to look like an amateur.
    Excuse me? Now you have to resort to rumor spreading and shit talking like a 13 year old drama queen on her first period? My brother created that account, and he has SKYPED members on this website before. I dont have ever OWD, but you do. It is the reason you are upset that I'm sinking your crashing ship. OWD is a word often used by a lot of Europeans who run out of arguments when they're proven wrong. It's no different than calling people with different opinions names due to lack of an argument.

The fact that you took nearly 4 days to respond to my last post shows how desperate you are to "win" this debate, even if it means throwing a shitty argument off and sugarcoating it to make it look right. You took a random PCA plot from a eurogenes blog that had like 12 different pca's showing the genetic history of South Asia and tried to pass off an early age pca as a modern population one. Are you that much of a sore loser? In order to "shut me down," you have to resort rumor spreading, insulting my intelligence, bringing my ethncity into the conversation when it is not relevant, and steer at something off topic? If you thought your blackmailing was going to scare me and keep me from responding, you're wrong.

What a 19 year american university student you don't know says seems to have a lot of value to you, cause you don't leave me alone. If I am such a "stupid" person with "stupid" debates, how come you keep respending instead of just shutting the fuck up? Seriously, grow up. You're like what, 26?

Go ahead, talk more shit about me. Do I look like I care?

You're the one who took this what should have been funny thread to a different level.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,344
    Given: 5,666

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    Lol, are you really sure you have a "high European iq?" Paniya is NOT an indian population and they are not an indian people, stop being so damn ignorant. The south indian component doesn't even peak in them in most calculators.
    You can't be serious

The Paniya, also known as Paniyar and Paniyan, are an ethnic group of India. They primarily inhabit Kerala, and the Wayanad, Kozhikode, Kannur and Malappuram districts. The Paniya speak the Paniya language, which belongs to the Dravidian family.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paniya_people

Since everything else you wrote is more or less at the same level of ignorance and stupidity, you re right i won't bother anymore. Please believe exactly what suits you the most.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Handsome
    Ethnicity
    Colorful
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Loki, Rainbowmimi and Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 710
    Given: 1,816

0 Not allowed!

She looks Anglo-Indian. lol

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Portuguese speaking Catholic Indians from Goa sometimes call themselves Portuguese and have fully Portuguese names, but they dress and look just like Hindus, they just happen to be Catholic.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,584
    Given: 8,906

0 Not allowed!

Her
    North_Atlantic 37.75
    Baltic 18.45
    West_Med 16.34
    South_Asian 9.68
    East_Med 7.84
    West_Asian 7.15
    Red_Sea 0.84
    Siberian 0.76
    Amerindian 0.65
    Oceanian 0.35
    Sub-Saharan 0.19
    Northeast_African -
    East_Asian -
    She is only ~10% South Asian and some even argue that this 'South Asian' component is only partially Veddoid/Australoid. Her other components are perfectly European, so yes, she can be easily considered 'white'.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

3 Not allowed!

I like how an Indian person can claim to be portuguese and get away with it.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,954
    Given: 9,127

0 Not allowed!

lol nevermind.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    Most Turks I have met in America consider themselves people of color, and often look it too.
    That's because they're Islamic. Armenians are usually seen, both by themselves and others, as "ethnic Whites", like Greeks and Italian.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    I like how an Indian person can claim to be portuguese and get away with it.
    lol

Last Online
    10-30-2022 @ 01:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 168
    Given: 97

0 Not allowed!

She looks hella indian af influenced for only 12%. 12% of south Asian shouldnt even be able to be phenotypically seen in 99% of cases but she looks foreign af for only 12%

Also her ancestor could never pass as iranian let alone Portuguese. Must have fooled people who thought heavily native south Central American’s are Portuguese

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast

Thread Information